Post: Mass Effect Andromeda - Unwavering NG+, & OP Character [CUSA02684]
07-02-2018, 04:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Time to kill some Kett. I hated them.

I know theres a lot of files here but I had to delete a lot as well almost leading up 1GBÂ’s worth. So getting it down to this was a good measure. Anyways, when you finish all of the resigning there is a save that is at the start of the Meridian: The Way Home mission BEFORE, I had earned the trophy. A lot of the time I was debating on making a save in the middle of the mission but I didnÂ’t know if it would keep the progress. So here it is:

US Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Screenshot of Character:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
In short, I used a Sub Forums website, really really popular website, starts with an R, ends with T. If you canÂ’t tell from above I wouldnÂ’t be so odd with the name, but Wosley removed the link when I first made the thread. Now I have to go around using the name of it. Because heÂ’ll just remove it again.

I wouldÂ’ve used a video but he also said no to that since the video had the forums link to it. I came to the conclusion that a screenshot with some details of the stats would suffice.

My build is Explorer, my shield goes up to 600, & Health about the same. Cora & Peebee or Peebee & Drack weÂ’re my best squad mates, Drack did incredible damage & PeeBee has tons of shield boosts, same goes for Cora. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Those are from his video since I canÂ’t link it. ItÂ’s the only important portions other than him talking over damage ratios & him being good with his build.

DO NOT CLICK RESUME. Go to Load:

1) Trophy not earnable:
Game Beaten except Epilogue:

1 - Manual Save - 7/1/2018 - 17:57:2018
2 - Epilogue 7/1/2018 - 17:55:27
3 - Mission - 7/1/2018 - 0:18:24 (This still has a possibility to earn the trophy & a few combat trophies like "Fireworks", this time amount is mission length time & this is also in-game for the mission, you'll have to test to see where)

2) Still Earnable:
Game Saved Before Meridian: The Way Home

1 - Chapter 9: Meridian 6/30/2018 - 23:50:08
2 - Manual Save - 6/30/2018 23:37:08

On the 2 save (the manual), made before Meridian mission, you can reset your points here & get any sort of setup you would like.

For some reason the game includes a lot of backups & autosaves, this shouldn't have any autosaves but will have the backups & "ProfOpts" files as well, which I know are important. If someone can figure out which files are necessary to have i'll have a revised link of just files you would need to resign everything as intended. Please let me know if this helped anyone as for this took almost 20 hours, & it wasn't that hard but I did this because this game needs more attention.

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-14-2019 at 02:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

Adrianobr28, aeneax, BubbaDaBarb, devasso, Fjzero, Gagliardi, ignored467, JamesDRobbins, Javad134, lucianonery, melzdad, mipersiga, novalkun, RawDaCutman, RejectedMemes, SavageGunPlayy, scippo, ser, sige book, SilverBack, Takeo45, Trevor-Ray-Phillips, we-boy, Willard, Wosley
07-02-2018, 05:53 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Time to kill some Kett. I hated them.

I know theres a lot of files here but I had to delete a lot as well almost leading up 1GB’s worth. So getting it down to this was a good measure. Anyways, when you finishing all of the resigning there is a save that is at the start of the “Meridian: The Way Home” mission BEFORE, I had earned the trophy. A lot of the time I was debating on making a save in the middle of the mission but didn’t know if it would keep the progress. So here it is:

US Download: You must login or register to view this content.

DO NOT CLICK RESUME. Go to “Load”:

1) Trophy not earnable:
Game Beaten except Epilogue:

1 - Manual Save - 7/1/2018 - 17:57:2018
2 - Epilogue 7/1/2018 - 17:55:27
3 - Mission - 7/1/2018 - 0:18:24 (This still has a possibility to earn the trophy & a few combat trophies like "Fireworks", this time amount is mission length time & this is also in-game for the mission, I’ll have to test to see where)

2) Still Earnable:
Game Saved Before Meridian: The Way Home

1 - Chapter 9: Meridian 6/30/2018 - 23:50:08
2 - Manual Save - 6/30/2018 23:37:08

On the 2 save (the manual), made before Meridian mission, you can reset your points here & get any sort of setup you would like.

For some reason the game includes a lot of backups & autosaves, this shouldn't have any autosaves but will have the backups & "ProfOpts" files as well, which I know are important. If someone can figure out which files are necessary to have i'll have a revised link of just files you would need to resign everything as intended. Please let me know if this helped anyone as for this took almost 20 hours, & it wasn't that hard but I did this because this game needs more attention.

Great job man Smile I only needed to remove the last link on your thread since thats not allowed on here

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

sige book, ThatEpicSomeone
07-02-2018, 06:00 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Great job man Smile I only needed to remove the last link on your thread since thats not allowed on here

So I cant use (Removed) links?
07-02-2018, 06:01 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
So I cant use (Removed) links?

You only can link websites other forums are not allowed
07-03-2018, 02:28 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
For the miscellaneous trophies, like the Fireworks one you mention: If they work anything on PS4 like they did on PC, anything like that tied to a counter for this game ("do this random thing 100 times") is not tied to a particular save but instead to your profile. It could be that the profile is in those "ProfOpts" files I'm seeing, but I don't own the game on PS4 so I can't test. But since I think you need to be signed into PSN for trophies to pop -- or on PC you need to be signed into the EA servers -- it could also be that profiles are stored online.

But the way it would work on PC, and guessing it works here, is that it doesn't matter if you've done 99/100 of the Fireworks requirements on a very late-game save and haven't even started it on a very early-game save. If there's 1 left to do, you could load up any save and pop it by doing it one more time, or you could start a new game (even a new character) and do it one more time and pop it just fine. You know, assuming it's done 99 times out of 100 already for your profile. It's just tricky because I don't know where that profile is stored and what you have and haven't popped.

If you've already popped a lot of the miscellaneous trophies, someone could try deleting those "ProfOpts" files. They'd have to start from scratch on those, but with your setup it should be a LOT easier and at least they wouldn't have to worry about playing on Insanity mode which would be great. If the profile is instead stored online -- and it might be because of the weird requirement to be connected for any trophy to pop -- then hopefully just playing with a different account is enough to wipe the profile clean.

Hope that helps, and hope I'm right. No matter what, Unwavering is the only thing that makes this game remotely difficult, so thanks for getting this trophy out of the way. Because of your contribution, I just might play this game on PS4 someday despite having played it on PC. I thought the reviews were overly harsh. Thanks again.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
07-04-2018, 08:08 PM #6
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
For the miscellaneous trophies, like the Fireworks one you mention: If they work anything on PS4 like they did on PC, anything like that tied to a counter for this game ("do this random thing 100 times") is not tied to a particular save but instead to your profile. It could be that the profile is in those "ProfOpts" files I'm seeing, but I don't own the game on PS4 so I can't test. But since I think you need to be signed into PSN for trophies to pop -- or on PC you need to be signed into the EA servers -- it could also be that profiles are stored online.

But the way it would work on PC, and guessing it works here, is that it doesn't matter if you've done 99/100 of the Fireworks requirements on a very late-game save and haven't even started it on a very early-game save. If there's 1 left to do, you could load up any save and pop it by doing it one more time, or you could start a new game (even a new character) and do it one more time and pop it just fine. You know, assuming it's done 99 times out of 100 already for your profile. It's just tricky because I don't know where that profile is stored and what you have and haven't popped.

If you've already popped a lot of the miscellaneous trophies, someone could try deleting those "ProfOpts" files. They'd have to start from scratch on those, but with your setup it should be a LOT easier and at least they wouldn't have to worry about playing on Insanity mode which would be great. If the profile is instead stored online -- and it might be because of the weird requirement to be connected for any trophy to pop -- then hopefully just playing with a different account is enough to wipe the profile clean.

Hope that helps, and hope I'm right. No matter what, Unwavering is the only thing that makes this game remotely difficult, so thanks for getting this trophy out of the way. Because of your contribution, I just might play this game on PS4 someday despite having played it on PC. I thought the reviews were overly harsh. Thanks again.

So in short your saying that game could possibly save data via online network & pretty much not be tied to a actual forced save from the game?

The way I remember this is that another fellow here, put a character online & people used it offline getting it clear out of the way & popping regular saves. I think, the trophies that you can do via online & or campaign like the “Veteran” one, or the “Unwavering” only are consist to the certain portion of the game the game they’re played in.

Since I never made any online progress with this game it should only load the data from the manual saves that the campaign offers. It’ll only mix that data once a user goes & does both online progression & campaign progression.

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

aeneax
07-05-2018, 01:40 AM #7
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
i love you! hahaha i legit hated that i bought this game and for being my 1st ME game its ruined me on the series i cannot for the life of me get into this game

The following user thanked JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
07-05-2018, 08:31 AM #8
Takeo45
Save Point
Great work
Unfortunately, one can only use this save if one has bought the pre-order version of the game.
I tried to use the save but it would not let me use it as I do not have the deep space pack.
07-05-2018, 03:38 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
So in short your saying that game could possibly save data via online network & pretty much not be tied to a actual forced save from the game?

The way I remember this is that another fellow here, put a character online & people used it offline getting it clear out of the way & popping regular saves. I think, the trophies that you can do via online & or campaign like the “Veteran” one, or the “Unwavering” only are consist to the certain portion of the game the game they’re played in.

Since I never made any online progress with this game it should only load the data from the manual saves that the campaign offers. It’ll only mix that data once a user goes & does both online progression & campaign progression.

Not saying, just speculating, based on knowledge of the PC version. And I think we're saying the same thing, or similar things, just in different ways.

What I do know for the PS4 version is that for ANY trophies at least at the game's release you needed to be actively connected to PSN for the trophies to pop, even the story-related ones. Same for PC. Sounds like you're suggesting that's changed, though? Would be interested to know. Either way the profile still matters for trophies with counters (potentially). And also either way, since the online-requirement was at least true at launch and might still be true, it makes me wonder if parts of the profile and counter are stored online, since this is/was supposedly true for ALL trophies, even the ones that are exclusively single-player. If the profile is only on your PS4, and maybe they only want an active connection so they can, I don't know, sell your sh!t because it's EA and EA is greedy, then even if there's an issue with the profile files (I saw at least 2, maybe 3 or more of them when I looked at this), all you'd have to to is delete the "prof" or "profopts" files, I hope. Then you'd start fresh.

But like you point out and like I was attempting to by talking just about miscellaneous trophies, there's a difference between trophies with counters (such as Fireworks or whatever the one is for 2000 kills) and one-off trophies (story-related ones, Unwavering which is one-off if you do it the Single Player way, and the combat trophy for throwing an enemy into a trip mine, the Vanguard Surprise one and maybe some other combat trophies I'm forgetting). I'm guessing those could be completed even if the uploader already did them. Not entirely sure how Matchmaker works, meaning counter or just tracking which exact people you've romanced.

There's an EU saveset for miscellaneous trophies, at least a few of them (and a separate save there for Unwavering, just EU), and maybe that's what you're referring to, but I'm unsure what the uploader did. It's far from all of the trophies with counters, but it's maybe 5 or 6 of them. It could be the uploader was just 1 away on each of those, or it could be that if the profile has you at, say, 2500 of the 2000 kills, even though you're over just 1 more kill would unlock the 2000 kill trophy. Can't tell without testing. I've seen it work both ways.

For mixing data, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Since a lot of the trophies are "do this thing that you can do in single-player OR do this entirely separate thing that you can do in multiplayer", I'm guessing you might mean that? If so, for anyone reading this, bad idea. It caused some seriously bad glitches for a lot of people, especially the ones involving Strike Teams. Locked people out of some time-intensive trophies. It even prevented some people from getting Unwavering, if they had any Gold Extractions in Multiplayer and also beat the Singleplayer on the highest difficulty, since you can do Unwavering either of those ways. Imagine the rage...

It sounds though like it might be academic with this set though, unless someone pre-ordered it and had the pre-order DLC installed.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
07-06-2018, 03:29 PM #10
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
i love you! hahaha i legit hated that i bought this game and for being my 1st ME game its ruined me on the series i cannot for the life of me get into this game

No problem hope it helps you out Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo