Post: (US) Sword Art online Fatal Bullet Affection/True Ending
07-20-2018, 04:29 AM #1
itachi11
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); anyone has a a game save that has rank 3 or max affection or a true Ending Save

anythign would really help
07-22-2018, 06:30 AM #2
itachi11
I am error
hey there u guys took me a while but i believe i manage to get all the character affection for everyone for the true ending. quick notes game is on easy but u can set it to extreme if u ant that trophy. story is close to be done prolly less than a hour if u speed through on easy for the final dungeon etc, still need to do kirito mode for that amulet thing. u still need to see all the green sub event plus u might get some trophies by talking to the girls etc Also do 1 battle and u get the level 100 trophy too.. but other than everything should be good. MAKE SHURE U DOWNLOAD THE ALL THE DLC FOR THE GAME SO U CAN RESGIN WITH NO ISSUES. Also if u cn let me know if the save worked i gadly appreciate it

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by itachi11 ; 07-22-2018 at 07:02 AM.
07-22-2018, 06:32 AM #3
itachi11
I am error
also can someone tell if i need to do yui affection because i cant seem to find her or is she just part of kirito and asuna sub event
07-23-2018, 03:23 AM #4
itachi11
I am error
UPDATE VERSION

The Game is on easy which i recomend for the true ending then switch to extreme if u want trophy

just talk to you aysis
protect who ever u want
Make shure you he doesn't fire hes special attack (Thats Crucial thats why i recommend on easy)
I use my Machines guns to fire at his stomach orb, if he you stop him from using his attack u get a cutscene then u have to fight him one more after that just watch the credits and it should pop after u decide if u wanna rewind or quit
Hope This helps everyone

MAKE SHURE YOU DOWNLOAD DLC IN ORDER FOR THE SAVE TO WORK
ANY QUESTION LET ME KNOW AND IF U CAN LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORK I GLADLY APPRECIATE

Last edited by itachi11 ; 07-23-2018 at 05:03 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to itachi11 for this useful post:

Mandikiri, selphy
07-23-2018, 03:46 PM #5
itachi11
I am error
Does Anyone Have a Save that has all weapons profeciency complete or top dog trophy
after doing the affection and true ending idk if i can grind anymore right now
any save will help me THx
08-06-2018, 02:10 AM #6
Originally posted by itachi11 View Post
UPDATE VERSION

The Game is on easy which i recomend for the true ending then switch to extreme if u want trophy

just talk to you aysis
protect who ever u want
Make shure you he doesn't fire hes special attack (Thats Crucial thats why i recommend on easy)
I use my Machines guns to fire at his stomach orb, if he you stop him from using his attack u get a cutscene then u have to fight him one more after that just watch the credits and it should pop after u decide if u wanna rewind or quit
Hope This helps everyone

MAKE SHURE YOU DOWNLOAD DLC IN ORDER FOR THE SAVE TO WORK
ANY QUESTION LET ME KNOW AND IF U CAN LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORK I GLADLY APPRECIATE

Thank you so much!
08-06-2018, 05:49 AM #7
itachi11
I am error
No problem Glad it helped you out
08-09-2018, 01:21 AM #8
Originally posted by itachi11 View Post
No problem Glad it helped you out

Can I do a new game plus with this save?
08-09-2018, 07:18 AM #9
itachi11
I am error
i think so havent tried it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo