07-23-2018, 01:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys back with another GameSave but this time its Far Cry 5 I hope it comes in handy due to the fact some of the trophys are quite boring to get including the fishing trophy all you have to do is sell the 1 piece of Fish that's in your inventory and trophy will pop same as the perks I'm working on a Full platinum Save Set ive tried another persons trophys and nothing popped so I though I'd do something about it in the next couple of days due to me just getting the game....

I forgot to mention that this EU Version of the game is Disk im using which is CUSA05904

Here is the proof on which trophys will unlock.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just the Links have been updated 27/04/20]/color]
Last edited by Gangsta_NGU ; 05-29-2020 at 02:04 AM. Reason: title

The following 181 users say thank you to Gangsta_NGU for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], abulnoor, ademasbg33, Akashi234, alanamhull, Alberta, Amoo_Ali, alix505e, amjed, AnK, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Arcadio, AussieCrow, avsreekar, aware667, BADDOG-9, Bader505, BanditC1998, barnoz, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bay3ha, BeetjePokon, Benny1837, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, bigronnie, bilal shakir 1987, brownie_1, cactustrav77, Canguro_Cojo, Cloud, Creepydario, DarthForeman17, dasbrotx3, doran usher, Dr Salem, Drodan28, Dyego Gil, endominio, fade666, faisal.1, Faisal19, Fallen Snake, Fede32, Feinars, fernandoisrael, fla_edy, fred_panisset, generasiondefuego, Gental-Beast, gigiverna, Gooby, rickgamer79, granatiere, GreenMile2012, GUNNA, hajwel, hotboyx4, i__mhm, ianciuleddu, ignored467, Ingo-Steinborn, Insane098, Iryl92, iwona23, James-Dawson, jamy35800, joelroma, KaidoQ8, kaka20, klycik, knutt, kokaone, kowal76, leping, LiGeNDeRY, magic1361, Major Meat Bone, majuub, Mamaboy123, manimal696, manni, MaquinolaCosm1ca, marvinmarvin, master_luke, Matthias_On_NGU, maxsetharg, maxxx35, Mazeltov, meier88, Mic1987, mipersiga, Mitch94, mohammadraja, mr.niceguy, naseralnuaimi, Navneet and 81 other users.
07-24-2018, 12:10 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Thanks for this mate

The following 2 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

Gangsta_NGU, ignored467
07-25-2018, 06:35 PM #3
Thanks! Getting the game soon so looking forward for more saves!

The following user thanked Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

Gangsta_NGU
04-28-2020, 08:49 AM #4
Originally posted by Gangsta_NGU View Post

Hey guys back with another GameSave but this time its Far Cry 5 I hope it comes in handy due to the fact some of the trophys are quite boring to get including the fishing trophy all you have to do is sell the 1 piece of Fish that's in your inventory and trophy will pop same as the perks I'm working on a Full platinum Save Set ive tried another persons trophys and nothing popped so I though I'd do something about it in the next couple of days due to me just getting the game....

I forgot to mention that this EU Version of the game is Disk im using which is CUSA05904

Hey there, do you have a savefile for the trophy "Been there, done that"(Complete all hunting & fishing challenges)? Only thinking about that trophy makes me feel sleepy and to leave this frustrating game lol

I've tried a platinum save too, and as you said, nothing popped... Tried to hunt some animals and fish but since in the platinum save all the hunting challenges were done already, nothing popped... Even the trophy of selling 25 fish didn't pop, after 6 I've sold (as you obviously know, in cumulative trophies, it's usually necessary to sell/obtain +1 item required, and the trophy pops even if the original owner has already achieved it...)
04-28-2020, 04:38 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post

Hey there, do you have a savefile for the trophy "Been there, done that"(Complete all hunting & fishing challenges)? Only thinking about that trophy makes me feel sleepy and to leave this frustrating game lol

I've tried a platinum save too, and as you said, nothing popped... Tried to hunt some animals and fish but since in the platinum save all the hunting challenges were done already, nothing popped... Even the trophy of selling 25 fish didn't pop, after 6 I've sold (as you obviously know, in cumulative trophies, it's usually necessary to sell/obtain +1 item required, and the trophy pops even if the original owner has already achieved it...)

Sounds like you answered your own question, from the other thread... If Advanced Mode is enabled you could try that, but I feel actually doing the challenges would take less time.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
05-15-2020, 02:02 PM #6
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Sounds like you answered your own question, from the other thread... If Advanced Mode is enabled you could try that, but I feel actually doing the challenges would take less time.

Hey there, I found a save for the trophy "Been there, done that"! I wasn't able so far to find it because the user has written Farcry 5 in the title, so it wasn't showing up by searching the game correctly:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1013060-farcry-5-been-there-done-fish-market-cusa05904-a.html

Got my platinum two days ago! If you have some time can you fix the title so everyone else is able to find it normally? I'm so happy and glad, definitely didn't want to hunt animals multiple times LOL
05-15-2020, 04:27 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Hey there, I found a save for the trophy "Been there, done that"! I wasn't able so far to find it because the user has written Farcry 5 in the title, so it wasn't showing up by searching the game correctly:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1013060-farcry-5-been-there-done-fish-market-cusa05904-a.html

Got my platinum two days ago! If you have some time can you fix the title so everyone else is able to find it normally? I'm so happy and glad, definitely didn't want to hunt animals multiple times LOL

Done, and thanks for pointing that out. Searching for your specific CUSA will often (but not always) catch threads like that, along with save databases, threads in languages other than your own, etc.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
05-16-2020, 09:44 AM #8

Done, and thanks for pointing that out. Searching for your specific CUSA will often (but not always) catch threads like that, along with save databases, threads in languages other than your own, etc.

Yes and also searching for the trophy's name you're looking for or also about "difficulties" when trophies stacks automatically by completing the game on Extreme, for example.

The following user thanked ignored467 for this useful post:

redredep89
05-24-2020, 11:15 AM #9

Danke

The following user thanked Bomber2550 for this useful post:

Gangsta_NGU
07-02-2020, 08:57 AM #10
thanks for the share.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo