Post: Borderlands 2 Complete Platinum Save Set (NO DLC) [CUSA01446]
08-06-2018, 01:41 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU! Got a Complete Platinum Save Set for Borderlands 2 this time Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Save Set :

[SAVE 1] LV.1 Psycho : My First Gun Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the Quest)
[SAVE 2] LV.4 Commando : Level 5 Trophy (Make a few kills till your Level 5)
[SAVE 3] LV.7 Commando : Best Minion Ever Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
[SAVE 4] LV.9 Commando : The Road to Sanctuary Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
[SAVE 5] LV.9 Commando : Plan B Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
[SAVE 6] LV.10 Commando : Hunting the Firehawk Quest Trophy + Level 10 Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward + make sure to level up while doing that)
[SAVE 7] LV.13 Commando : A Dam Fine Rescue Quest Trophy + Token Gesture (Run to the marker and claim your reward + spend 25 Badass Tokens)
[SAVE 8] LV.14 Commando : A Train To Catch Quest Trophy + Suggar Daddy + Sabre Rattler + Better Than Money (Claim the Reward of Story Quest + Tip Moxi 10k + Buy 1 item in black market + Make 1 Kill with your turret)
[SAVE 9] LV.14 Commando : Rising Action Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 10] LV.16 Commando : Bright Lights,Flying City Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 11] LV.18 Commando : Wildlife Preservation Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 12] LV.19 Commando : The Once and Future Slab Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 13] LV.22 Commando : 20 Side Mission Trophy + 10 Skin Trophy (Talk to Moxxi and claim your Reward + Click X on all skins in your inventory)
[SAVE 14] LV.24 Commando : The Man Who Would Be Jack Quest Trophy + Level 25 Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest and both Trophies will pop)
[SAVE 15] LV.27 Commando : Where Angels Fear To Tread Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 16] LV.28 Commando : Urban Explorer Trophy (If the trophy doesnt pop instant simple go to Sanctuary)
[SAVE 17] LV.33 Commando : Went Five Rounds Trophy + Well That Was Easy (Turn in the mission and thats it + Shoot the guy in the face*
[SAVE 18] LV.33 Commando : Highlands Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)
[SAVE 19] LV.33 Commando : Artic Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)
[SAVE 20] LV.72 Commando : Toil and Trouble Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest) (In True Vault Hunter Mode) - Did it all + Raid boss trophy : Just do the last mission with the same save in normal mode
[SAVE 21] LV.34 Commando : Data Mining Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest)
[SAVE 22] LV.35 Commando : Bright Explorer Trophy (Go to 1 of the named locations)
[SAVE 23] LV.36 Commando : Challenge Accepted Trophy (Kill 1 Enemy with a Rifle while being croushed)
[SAVE 24] LV.49 Commando : Level 50 Trophy (Simple turn in 1 of the quests and your level 50) (True Vault Hunter Mode)
[MISC] Use any high level charachter for the "Feels Like The First Time" Trophy which you get for opening the chest at the top of the building in Fyrestone

Challenge Accepted + World Traveler Trophy

Big thanks to Javierex22 to make the saves for Challenge Accepted & World Traveler for the US Region (I only did Re Region it)
[Challenge Accepted] Level up just any challenge that isnt maxed out yet and the trophy will pop
[World Traveler] Just go to any Location and the trophy will pop (Make sure to use my set first otherwise all 5 Map trophies will pop at once)

After your using the set + the seprate save you will be only missing the following trophies

- So Much Blood! (I will work on this when i can but can easily be done by modding your own save with Save Wizard)
- Friendship Rules (This is a extremly easy Co-Op trophy if you have nobody to play with and to get this trophy you can add my acc "VandevenBE" but just dont spam me i get on whenever i can)

Originally posted by mauswanderer View Post
there is the save for

Other Saves related to the game

Last edited by Wosley ; 01-05-2020 at 01:15 PM.

The following 1,134 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [GB], يويو, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 11Express, 1233355, 17Coxy, 2minican, 2qv, 415a415a454c, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a9henrik, Aadam-Hussain, AaronV, Aarox, abdaullhalrashidi, acebluedolphin, Acmcculley21, ADDZ, adibotor, adrian188_, aeneax, Aeramis, afyonks, aimerlove, ainz11, ajsking, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, albert2wesker, albokrek, alca_iori, AlcoholicGeek, alefaster01, AleMunhoz, AleMura7--, Alex4690, Alexander1404, [email protected], Ali1193n, alian, Alinasser502, allamifaris, allanhu313, Allicks, Allohashin, alsafdani, Aman-Sangar, amanita, Amattinabikini, amnamine, amony1, Amoo_Ali, analbeadsyummm, AnewRevolution, angelg27, AngelsOath, Angelus Satani, angry hedgehog, Anonyma93, Arbuz, Archangel Zeon, Archaos, ARKV, armandu78, Arpagone, ArUk046, Arvo, Ashina Traveler, Ashton-Brant, Asle130, asnago, AtsFilms, attlacs, aurwin, AussieCrow, avatar1o1234, averagedude, avsreekar, axe212, Axhwell, aye123, azazzello, b7reya, bab1970, Bader505, badman1010, bakajanai, balamurali_2010k, Bandar96, BanditC1998, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Barkenn, Bartowski, Barts2046, basehype and 1,034 other users.
08-06-2018, 02:13 PM #2
Wosley
Just noting this here :

This game can be re regioned exept the profile save (which only stores the badass rank or the badass tokens not the challenges so you dont need it anyways)

I might will Re Region the entire set but still need to think about it since i will need to have enough time to Re Region 20+ Saves

if you can beat me to it feel free to use this set to make another set for the US region

The following 5 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Ali1193n, Hanfif21, Javierex22, legcya1, simic88
08-06-2018, 02:18 PM #3
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
Excellent wosley.. maybe ill try to do a ssve set for all DLC after i finish digimon hackers memory..

Excellent job this save set is amazing.

The following 3 users say thank you to Javierex22 for this useful post:

adibotor, CL_MW2_4, Wosley
08-06-2018, 02:20 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
Excellent wosley.. maybe ill try to do a ssve set for all DLC after i finish digimon hackers memory..

Excellent job this save set is amazing.

Had the same thing in mind Smile

do you have skype or Discord ? so we could talk about the dlc saves like that i do 2 dlc's and you do 2 dlc's that way we both can save time and it can be re regioned anyways Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

maxeltro, Miharar1990
08-06-2018, 03:45 PM #5
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
I haven't used skype in years hahaha.. dont remember the pasd man.. I have whatsapp tho ahaah.. just let me know which one you want to do and ill do the others.

The following user thanked Javierex22 for this useful post:

Pjontan
08-06-2018, 05:04 PM #6
Wosley
I haven't used skype in years hahaha.. dont remember the pasd man.. I have whatsapp tho ahaah.. just let me know which one you want to do and ill do the others.

I shall do the Sir Hammerlock and the Tiny Tina ones (the 2 bottom ones)

i will start on them asap and it probally wont be a problem with a level 72 charatcher
08-06-2018, 06:57 PM #7
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I shall do the Sir Hammerlock and the Tiny Tina ones (the 2 bottom ones)

i will start on them asap and it probally wont be a problem with a level 72 charatcher

I think in both of my saves i have the assassin and the commando in lvl 72 both with infinite weapons the most powerfull ones.. you can use one of those characters.. i think i will take a while since my baby and work take a lot of my time, but i dont have problem on do thos save sets.
08-06-2018, 06:59 PM #8
Wosley
I think in both of my saves i have the assassin and the commando in lvl 72 both with infinite weapons the most powerfull ones.. you can use one of those characters.. i think i will take a while since my baby and work take a lot of my time, but i dont have problem on do thos save sets.

No problem man and yeah i will the shotgun of the assassin is badass

and the infinte pistols are also nice Smile
08-07-2018, 09:25 AM #9
Wosley
Working on the DLC atm
08-07-2018, 06:44 PM #10
This post is superb. Thanks a lot!

The following 2 users say thank you to kyle009 for this useful post:

t-sas-g, Tobo
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo