Post: Megaman X Legacy Collection 2 Platinum Save [AS/US] [CUSA10788]
08-07-2018, 07:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just want to share my save set for Megaman X Legacy Collection 2. Using this save, you can unlock almost all trophies in this collection, except for the RNG trophy in Megaman X5. I am not sure what region this save file is. It has the code CUSA10788. However, the disc case has an R3 marking.

X CHALLENGE TROPHIES:

a. Choose Easy Mode and replay Stage 9. Defeat Spark Mandrill and Rainy Turtloid within one minute to unlock <SPEED OF LIGHT>. Just use Shotgun Ice on both of them.

b. At stage 9-2, prolong the fight until the time remaining is less than 3 minutes. You will unlock <CANÂ’T HIT ME>. You can kill Metal Shark Player first and just dodge Storm EagleÂ’s attacks.

c. Complete Stage 9 by defeating Gate and Dynamo. After the credits and upon arriving at the screen where the final score will be displayed, you will unlock <TRY THREE ON ONE NEXT TIME>.

MEGAMAN X5 TROPHIES:
NOTE: Save Files 2, 3 and 4 have records of Rookie Hunter Mode activation.

a. Load Save File 6. Go to any of the finished stages. Once the stage loads, exit the stage. During the Mission Report, you will unlock the last part giving you the <INSERT TAB A INTO SLOT B> trophy.

b. Load Save File 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 or 8. Go to Spiral Pegasus’ Stage. Destroy all 7 bombs without dying. After destroying the last bomb, you will get <THE RED ONE – NO, THE BLUE!>.

c. Load Save File 6 or 8. Go to the first Zero Stage using Falcon Armor. Kill an enemy to get <UP, UP AND AWAY>. Evade the laser beams without using Dark Hold. Dying during the second half of the laser area will not prevent you from getting the trophy. Once you get through the boss door, you will get <YOUÂ’RE QUICK, MAN>. Proceed and defeat the Shadow Devil. If you have difficulty getting pass the lasers, you can set the game speed to slow in the options menu at the start screen.

d. Continuing from STEP C: Go to the second Zero Stage using Gaea Armor. Defeat an enemy to unlock <BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED>. Defeat Rangda Bangda to get <THE TRICK IS NOT MINDING>.

e. Continuing from STEP D : Go to the third Zero Stage using unarmored X. After the area with moving platforms and spikes, you will encounter a pit with a non-moving platform floating on its left side. Slide down the right side of the pit and eventually you will come across a capsule containing the Ultimate Armor. Enter the capsule to get <ARMOR OF LIGHT>. Defeat Zero to clear stage.

f. From here, you can continue from STEP E or load Save File 1. Defeat Sigma and you will get <ALRIGHT, ITÂ’S OVER!>. After the credits, on the screen where the hunter rank is displayed, the trophy <TIME PARADOX> will unlock. If you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will also unlock <AS LONG AS I HAVE THIS SABER>.

g. Unfortunately, this save set will not guarantee the <OUT OF THE FRYING PAN> trophy because the -trophy is RNG-based. The first time Save Files 3 and 5 were made, the Enigma shot was successful. However, I am not sure if you can just keep on reloading these files until the Enigma destroys the colony since I tried reloading them and they always fail. Some say that the enigma success rate is higher the lesser hours you have left before collision.

MEGAMAN X6 TROPHIES:
NOTE: Save Files 3 and 4 have records of Rookie Hunter Mode Activation.
a. Load Save File 1. Go to Rainy TurtloidÂ’s Stage as Shadow Armor. As you enter the stage, the trophy <GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM> will unlock. As the Shadow Armor, kill some enemies there and you will unlock <THEATRICALITY AND DECEPTION>. Exit the stage.

b. Load Save File 7. Go to Infinity MijinionÂ’s Stage as Ultimate Armor. Once you kill an enemy on that stage, you will unlock <MY ULT IS READY>. Defeat Illumina and enter the nightmare area. In the nightmare area, defeat Nightmare Zero. After the cutscene, you will get <UNFINISHED BUSINESS>. Also, once you are at the last part of the Mission Report screen, wait for a while and eventually you will get <WHATÂ’S SPECIAL ABOUT SA?>.

c. Continuing from Step B: Go to Shield SheldonÂ’s Stage as Blade Armor. Defeating an enemy there will give you the <ICE-SKATING UPHILL> trophy. Defeat Shield Sheldon to unlock GateÂ’s Secret Lab. Enter GateÂ’s Lab Stage 1 and after the stage loads, you will get <LETÂ’S DO THIS RIGHT>.

d. Load Save File 3 or 4. Enter any stage as Zero and kill an enemy. You will get <BLACKOUT>.

e. Load Save File 1, 2, 5 or 6. Go to SigmaÂ’s Stage. Defeat Sigma to get <IÂ’M SURE ITÂ’S OVER THIS TIME>. After the credits, if you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will unlock <LETÂ’S BUILD A REAL UTOPIA>.

f. Load any Save File. Enter any stage. Activate Rookie Hunter Mode. Fall down a pit. After you respawn, you will get <WAIT, WHAT?>.

MEGAMAN X7 TROPHIES:
NOTE: Save File 4 was made using Rookie Hunter Mode. I am sure that I did not activate Rookie Hunter Mode on Save Files 1 and 2. However, the trophy <WE HAVENÂ’T SEEN THE LAST OF THEM> did not unlock. Since Save Files 1 and 2 are second playthrough saves, maybe the trophy will only unlock on a first playthrough save.

a. Load Save File 2. Enter Vanishing GungarooÂ’s Stage as Axl. At the start of the stage, copy a Runnerbomb. You will unlock <BEEP BOOP I AM A ROBOT>. Rescue the last two Reploids on the stage. Both of them are found behind big doors guarded by Runnerbombs. Both of them are located at the first area of the stage. After rescuing the second reploid, exit the stage. After the Rescued Reploids Screen during Mission Report, you will unlock <WHO RESCUES THE RESCUER?>. Then, use the Chip to fully upgrade Axl. You will unlock <UNSTOPPABLE>.

b.Continuing from STEP A: Enter the Palace Road. Beat the level without switching to a partner character to get <HOLD MY DRINK>.

c.Load Save File 3. Enter Vanishing GungarooÂ’s Stage. At the start of the stage, listen to AliaÂ’s call. You will get <SMOOTH OPERATOR> once the support call ends.

d.Load Save File 3. Enter any stage, except Ride BoarskiÂ’s Stage, and using X, kill an enemy with any of his special weapons. You will unlock <IF YOU WANT PEACEÂ…>. Do the same with Zero to get <THE EXQUISITE ART>. Lastly, do the same with Axl to get <YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT?>

e.Load Save File 3. Enter Crimson Palace and defeat Sigma. You will unlock <IT HAS TO BE OVER NOW>. If you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will unlock the <WE HAVENÂ’T SEEN THE LAST OF THEM> trophy after the credits.

f.Load Save File 4. Enter Flame HyenardÂ’s stage as X. Proceed through the first area of the stage until you reach the section with the red dragon enemies. There is a Dr. Light Capsule near the second dragon. Defeat it, enter the capsule and you will get <TAKE TO THE SKIES>.

MEGAMAN X8 TROPHIES:
a. Load Save File 3. Go to Jakob Elevator and defeat Vile. Then, go to NoahÂ’s Park. There, fight Vile. Upon defeating him, you will get <RIVAL REVIVAL>

b. Load Save File 1. In the R&Awesome face Lab, choose Chip Dev. Then, select Chip Delete. You should unlock <HEROISM PROTOCOL ENGAGED>. If the trophy did not unlock, load Save File 2 and buy the last upgrade for X.

c.Load Save File 1. Select any stage and choose to play as the navigators. As the stage begins, you should get <Awesome faceOINÂ’ IT FOR THEMSELVES>.

d.Load Save File 1. Go to Optic SunflowerÂ’s stage. Bring Ultimate Armor X and Black Zero to make things easier. Make sure to have top rating in all training levels. After the first boss door, you will come across a large area with a portal at the middle. Enter the portal to fight Cutman. Defeating him will unlock <Awesome faceLN.003>.

e. Load Save File 1. Go to any stage – except for Dynasty and Central White. Using Zero, destroy an enemy using the Sigma Blade to get <IT FEELS SO RIGHT…>. Using Ultimate Armor X, destroy an enemy using the Nova Strike to get <STRIKE FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER>. Using Icarus Armor X, destroy an enemy with the Giga Crush to get <CRUSHIN’ IT>. Using Hermes Armor X, destroy an enemy while using X-Drive to get <OVERDRIVE>. Using Black Zero and White Axl, perform a double attack on any enemy to get <TOTAL ECLIPSE>.

f. Load Save File 1 or 2. Go to the Moon and defeat Lumine. You will get <ITÂ’S OVER, ONCE AND FOR ALL>. If you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will unlock <AWAKENING> after the credits.

MISCELLANEOUS TROPHIES:

a. Play any game. Change the wallpaper to Secret 1. The trophy <ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER RECON> will unlock.

b. Go to Museum. Go to Music Player. Go to the X Legacy Collection Section. Play the last track - Give it a Shot [Extended]. The trophy <THEY'VE HACKED OUR COMMS> will unlock.

c. Watch the credits - either beat the X Challenge or view it via the options menu. Use the buster or saber to blast the names as they scroll upwards. Eventually, a note icon will appear at the lower left hand side of the screen. During the last part of the credits, the track ReFuture will play. When you reach the “Thank you for playing” screen, you will unlock the trophy <Awesome faceEFRAG COMPLETE>

d. Play the intro stage of Megaman X5 on any version – English or Japanese. After defeating Sigma, you will get <CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER>

e. Beat any of the four games. You will get <THE SAGA COMPLETE>

Here is the link for the file:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-23-2019 at 07:25 PM. Reason: title

The following 28 users say thank you to siegfried2911 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, Coro, Danawhite, eirol143, francis29, guyverprime, hamasaki4512, hihohu, kaka20, kyatman, ledwig773, mohammedsan99, NguyenHa, Omnidrake, omnipotentcy, randdd, satosi, selvin santos, skatanatos, Spcedead678, thetechgame, thiagds, thinks769236, tvbkcok, Ultraseven10, Wosley, wrouter, yuy916
08-07-2018, 07:34 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by siegfried2911 View Post
I just want to share my save set for Megaman X Legacy Collection 2. Using this save, you can unlock almost all trophies in this collection, except for the RNG trophy in Megaman X5. I am not sure what region this save file is. It has the code CUSA10788. However, the disc case has an R3 marking.

X CHALLENGE TROPHIES:

a. Choose Easy Mode and replay Stage 9. Defeat Spark Mandrill and Rainy Turtloid within one minute to unlock <SPEED OF LIGHT>. Just use Shotgun Ice on both of them.

b. At stage 9-2, prolong the fight until the time remaining is less than 3 minutes. You will unlock <CAN’T HIT ME>. You can kill Metal Shark Player first and just dodge Storm Eagle’s attacks.

c. Complete Stage 9 by defeating Gate and Dynamo. After the credits and upon arriving at the screen where the final score will be displayed, you will unlock <TRY THREE ON ONE NEXT TIME>.

MEGAMAN X5 TROPHIES:
NOTE: Save Files 2, 3 and 4 have records of Rookie Hunter Mode activation.

a. Load Save File 6. Go to any of the finished stages. Once the stage loads, exit the stage. During the Mission Report, you will unlock the last part giving you the <INSERT TAB A INTO SLOT B> trophy.

b. Load Save File 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 or 8. Go to Spiral Pegasus’ Stage. Destroy all 7 bombs without dying. After destroying the last bomb, you will get <THE RED ONE – NO, THE BLUE!>.

c. Load Save File 6 or 8. Go to the first Zero Stage using Falcon Armor. Kill an enemy to get <UP, UP AND AWAY>. Evade the laser beams without using Dark Hold. Dying during the second half of the laser area will not prevent you from getting the trophy. Once you get through the boss door, you will get <YOU’RE QUICK, MAN>. Proceed and defeat the Shadow Devil. If you have difficulty getting pass the lasers, you can set the game speed to slow in the options menu at the start screen.

d. Continuing from STEP C: Go to the second Zero Stage using Gaea Armor. Defeat an enemy to unlock <BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED>. Defeat Rangda Bangda to get <THE TRICK IS NOT MINDING>.

e. Continuing from STEP D : Go to the third Zero Stage using unarmored X. After the area with moving platforms and spikes, you will encounter a pit with a non-moving platform floating on its left side. Slide down the right side of the pit and eventually you will come across a capsule containing the Ultimate Armor. Enter the capsule to get <ARMOR OF LIGHT>. Defeat Zero to clear stage.

f. From here, you can continue from STEP E or load Save File 1. Defeat Sigma and you will get <ALRIGHT, IT’S OVER!>. After the credits, on the screen where the hunter rank is displayed, the trophy <TIME PARADOX> will unlock. If you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will also unlock <AS LONG AS I HAVE THIS SABER>.

g. Unfortunately, this save set will not guarantee the <OUT OF THE FRYING PAN> trophy because the -trophy is RNG-based. The first time Save Files 3 and 5 were made, the Enigma shot was successful. However, I am not sure if you can just keep on reloading these files until the Enigma destroys the colony since I tried reloading them and they always fail. Some say that the enigma success rate is higher the lesser hours you have left before collision.

MEGAMAN X6 TROPHIES:
NOTE: Save Files 3 and 4 have records of Rookie Hunter Mode Activation.
a. Load Save File 1. Go to Rainy Turtloid’s Stage as Shadow Armor. As you enter the stage, the trophy <GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM> will unlock. As the Shadow Armor, kill some enemies there and you will unlock <THEATRICALITY AND DECEPTION>. Exit the stage.

b. Load Save File 7. Go to Infinity Mijinion’s Stage as Ultimate Armor. Once you kill an enemy on that stage, you will unlock <MY ULT IS READY>. Defeat Illumina and enter the nightmare area. In the nightmare area, defeat Nightmare Zero. After the cutscene, you will get <UNFINISHED BUSINESS>. Also, once you are at the last part of the Mission Report screen, wait for a while and eventually you will get <WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT SA?>.

c. Continuing from Step B: Go to Shield Sheldon’s Stage as Blade Armor. Defeating an enemy there will give you the <ICE-SKATING UPHILL> trophy. Defeat Shield Sheldon to unlock Gate’s Secret Lab. Enter Gate’s Lab Stage 1 and after the stage loads, you will get <LET’S DO THIS RIGHT>.

d. Load Save File 3 or 4. Enter any stage as Zero and kill an enemy. You will get <BLACKOUT>.

e. Load Save File 1, 2, 5 or 6. Go to Sigma’s Stage. Defeat Sigma to get <I’M SURE IT’S OVER THIS TIME>. After the credits, if you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will unlock <LET’S BUILD A REAL UTOPIA>.

f. Load any Save File. Enter any stage. Activate Rookie Hunter Mode. Fall down a pit. After you respawn, you will get <WAIT, WHAT?>.

MEGAMAN X7 TROPHIES:
NOTE: Save File 4 was made using Rookie Hunter Mode. I am sure that I did not activate Rookie Hunter Mode on Save Files 1 and 2. However, the trophy <WE HAVEN’T SEEN THE LAST OF THEM> did not unlock. Since Save Files 1 and 2 are second playthrough saves, maybe the trophy will only unlock on a first playthrough save.

a. Load Save File 2. Enter Vanishing Gungaroo’s Stage as Axl. At the start of the stage, copy a Runnerbomb. You will unlock <BEEP BOOP I AM A ROBOT>. Rescue the last two Reploids on the stage. Both of them are found behind big doors guarded by Runnerbombs. Both of them are located at the first area of the stage. After rescuing the second reploid, exit the stage. After the Rescued Reploids Screen during Mission Report, you will unlock <WHO RESCUES THE RESCUER?>. Then, use the Chip to fully upgrade Axl. You will unlock <UNSTOPPABLE>.

b.Continuing from STEP A: Enter the Palace Road. Beat the level without switching to a partner character to get <HOLD MY DRINK>.

c.Load Save File 3. Enter Vanishing Gungaroo’s Stage. At the start of the stage, listen to Alia’s call. You will get <SMOOTH OPERATOR> once the support call ends.

d.Load Save File 3. Enter any stage, except Ride Boarski’s Stage, and using X, kill an enemy with any of his special weapons. You will unlock <IF YOU WANT PEACE…>. Do the same with Zero to get <THE EXQUISITE ART>. Lastly, do the same with Axl to get <YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT?>

e.Load Save File 3. Enter Crimson Palace and defeat Sigma. You will unlock <IT HAS TO BE OVER NOW>. If you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will unlock the <WE HAVEN’T SEEN THE LAST OF THEM> trophy after the credits.

f.Load Save File 4. Enter Flame Hyenard’s stage as X. Proceed through the first area of the stage until you reach the section with the red dragon enemies. There is a Dr. Light Capsule near the second dragon. Defeat it, enter the capsule and you will get <TAKE TO THE SKIES>.

MEGAMAN X8 TROPHIES:
a. Load Save File 3. Go to Jakob Elevator and defeat Vile. Then, go to Noah’s Park. There, fight Vile. Upon defeating him, you will get <RIVAL REVIVAL>

b. Load Save File 1. In the R&Awesome face Lab, choose Chip Dev. Then, select Chip Delete. You should unlock <HEROISM PROTOCOL ENGAGED>. If the trophy did not unlock, load Save File 2 and buy the last upgrade for X.

c.Load Save File 1. Select any stage and choose to play as the navigators. As the stage begins, you should get <Awesome faceOIN’ IT FOR THEMSELVES>.

d.Load Save File 1. Go to Optic Sunflower’s stage. Bring Ultimate Armor X and Black Zero to make things easier. Make sure to have top rating in all training levels. After the first boss door, you will come across a large area with a portal at the middle. Enter the portal to fight Cutman. Defeating him will unlock <Awesome faceLN.003>.

e. Load Save File 1. Go to any stage – except for Dynasty and Central White. Using Zero, destroy an enemy using the Sigma Blade to get <IT FEELS SO RIGHT…>. Using Ultimate Armor X, destroy an enemy using the Nova Strike to get <STRIKE FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER>. Using Icarus Armor X, destroy an enemy with the Giga Crush to get <CRUSHIN’ IT>. Using Hermes Armor X, destroy an enemy while using X-Drive to get <OVERDRIVE>. Using Black Zero and White Axl, perform a double attack on any enemy to get <TOTAL ECLIPSE>.

f. Load Save File 1 or 2. Go to the Moon and defeat Lumine. You will get <IT’S OVER, ONCE AND FOR ALL>. If you beat the game without activating Rookie Hunter Mode, you will unlock <AWAKENING> after the credits.

MISCELLANEOUS TROPHIES:

a. Play any game. Change the wallpaper to Secret 1. The trophy <ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER RECON> will unlock.

b. Go to Museum. Go to Music Player. Go to the X Legacy Collection Section. Play the last track - Give it a Shot [Extended]. The trophy <THEY'VE HACKED OUR COMMS> will unlock.

c. Watch the credits - either beat the X Challenge or view it via the options menu. Use the buster or saber to blast the names as they scroll upwards. Eventually, a note icon will appear at the lower left hand side of the screen. During the last part of the credits, the track ReFuture will play. When you reach the “Thank you for playing” screen, you will unlock the trophy <Awesome faceEFRAG COMPLETE>

d. Play the intro stage of Megaman X5 on any version – English or Japanese. After defeating Sigma, you will get <CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER>

e. Beat any of the four games. You will get <THE SAGA COMPLETE>

Here is the link for the file:
You must login or register to view this content.

Approved your thread again MEGALELZ

the system doesnt seem to like your threads Kappa

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

francis29, Ultraseven10
08-07-2018, 08:04 PM #3
skatanatos
Save Point
Thank you so much for the save set.

Regarding X7's We haven't seen the last of them trophy. You don't have the initial playthorugh save stored on the cloud or anything do you? That's the one trophy I would love to have, I dislike X7 so much lol
08-07-2018, 08:17 PM #4
skatanatos
Save Point
I just realized something, Your save file from the mediafire link contains only one file, which is for the collection itself. you said you activated rookie hunter mode on only save 4 of x7 which is impossible as save file 4 is within X7, Rookie hunter mode affects the collection and if it's enabled in the game itself, the save files included within the game or for that specific game is flagged as rookie hunter mode. Essentially the reason the trophy doesn't unlock is that the game is or was at some point played in rookie hunter mode.
Last edited by skatanatos ; 08-07-2018 at 08:31 PM. Reason: correction
08-07-2018, 11:26 PM #5
Originally posted by skatanatos View Post
I just realized something, Your save file from the mediafire link contains only one file, which is for the collection itself. you said you activated rookie hunter mode on only save 4 of x7 which is impossible as save file 4 is within X7, Rookie hunter mode affects the collection and if it's enabled in the game itself, the save files included within the game or for that specific game is flagged as rookie hunter mode. Essentially the reason the trophy doesn't unlock is that the game is or was at some point played in rookie hunter mode.

Tested it on my alternate account. Activation of Rookie Hunter Mode only affects that particular save file. Playing Save File 3 of Megaman X7 unlocked the We Haven't Seen The Last of Them trophy. So save file 3 is not affected even if save file 4 was played using Rookie Hunter Mode.

The same thing happened when I tested Megaman X5. Save file 2 is touched by Rookie Hunter Mode. Even if I beat the game without Rookie Hunter Mode, I did not get the He Wanted You to Have This trophy since I was using Save File 2. When I use save File 1 (untouched by Rookie Hunter Mode), I was able to get the trophy.
08-07-2018, 11:27 PM #6
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Approved your thread again MEGALELZ

the system doesnt seem to like your threads Kappa

Thank you very much!!
08-07-2018, 11:30 PM #7
Originally posted by skatanatos View Post
Thank you so much for the save set.

Regarding X7's We haven't seen the last of them trophy. You don't have the initial playthorugh save stored on the cloud or anything do you? That's the one trophy I would love to have, I dislike X7 so much lol

Save File 3 is an initial playthrough save so beating the game using that save should give you the trophy.
08-07-2018, 11:44 PM #8
skatanatos
Save Point
Originally posted by siegfried2911 View Post
Tested it on my alternate account. Activation of Rookie Hunter Mode only affects that particular save file. Playing Save File 3 of Megaman X7 unlocked the We Haven't Seen The Last of Them trophy. So save file 3 is not affected even if save file 4 was played using Rookie Hunter Mode.

The same thing happened when I tested Megaman X5. Save file 2 is touched by Rookie Hunter Mode. Even if I beat the game without Rookie Hunter Mode, I did not get the He Wanted You to Have This trophy since I was using Save File 2. When I use save File 1 (untouched by Rookie Hunter Mode), I was able to get the trophy.

It sucks that we hear different theories on how the rookie hunter mode works and we aren't sure what's what lol

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing or ranting. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents on the possiblity of why the trophy is not unlocking on that file. Again it's much appreciated., the way you laid things out is well structured and wish more people put that much effort into it. .
08-08-2018, 03:18 AM #9
True, it is not clear what flags will be activated once Rookie Hunter Mode is enabled and until when they remain activated. Even I am wondering why the trophy did not unlock since in Megaman X8, you can use a 2nd playthrough save to unlock the Awakening trophy.
10-14-2018, 10:47 PM #10
Awesome thanks, the code is for the US version which is the same one I imported. I only need the x8 trophies its such a chore cause you need alot of metals. Has anyone confirmed if copying your save works? Dont you have to re-assign the save via an app to your own psn id for this to work? or just copy paste your file to the ps4 and load it and its good to go?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo