08-16-2018, 02:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE 01- Trophies
Scream Too!
The Psycho Path

Follow the main path and Hide and turn off the flashlight with TRIANGLE and DO NOT MOVE CONTROLLER and trophy will pop

SAVE 02- Trophie
You Opened Their Eyes

Press X on the DUMMY sitting in the chair and the trophy will pop

SAVE 03- Trophie
Let eM In

Do not shoot Emily and pick the choice Reasure and trophy will pop

SAVE 04- Trophie
The Fateful Descent

Walk towards the screen pick up the note and the trophy will pop

SAVE 05- Trophie
The Skilful Wolf Man

Walk to the door hit the Wendigo twice finish the episode and trophy will pop

SAVE 06- Trophie
The Tale of The Two Sisters

It will be right infront of you pick it up flick threw the pages and trophy will pop

SAVE 07- Trophie
Night of the Totem Hunter

Keep yourself to the right keep going and you will see it flashing on the left by a tree pick it up trophy will pop

SAVE 08- Trophies
They All Live
Four Daughters Of Darkness
The Quicker Man
Don't Scare Jessica To Death
Istant Inferno

Turn around go past the stairs and make your way downstairs with Mike (LOCK THE DOOR) (DONT MOVE) (DONT MOVE) (SAVE MIKE) (DONT MOVE) (HIDE) (DONT MOVE) (HIDE) (DONT MOVE)
Reload this save and this time do the same but when you are asked to save mike (RUN TO SWITCH)

SAVE 09- Trophie
Fatal Grudge

Turn around and turn the corner go through the green door check the dummy on the chair cutscene will play decision time (SHOOT ASHLEY)

SAVE 10- Trophies
The Exorcism of Emily
Ashley Snaps

Let the cutscene play out and (SHOOT EMILY) flick through the book and you will get both trophys

SAVE 11- Trophie
You Let The Wrong One In!

Walk towards the door and hit the Wendigo twice and th trophy will pop after

SAVE 12- Trophies
This Is THE End
Platinum

*DOWNLOAD LINK*
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 454 users say thank you to Drchaos for this useful post:

#NateB473, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, Abdulelah-Alali, abekhiti5, Abezethibou1989, Abo--MeShaL, abufhad, acyice, ade2k, AE89, AfgahnMods, Afrodinga, ag555, agnogueira, ajsking, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alian, almas99, amigaman2005, amony1, Amony6769, Amoo_Ali, Andyxbb, ansongj, aon1, Apex_Raptor, arionkuo, Arsalan Parwez, asiandes, asnago, Atavius, Avgvstvs, b0shey, bab1970, BacheTehron7, BADDOG-9, balamurali_2010k, Ballackfutbol, Bandar96, Bangkok-hitman, Bassa, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, BejitaSSJB, benjia, berserk2120, big.jim, Bigboss240280, bigronnie, Blackramzes, bladebro75, bloodrive65, bobsandbag, Bommel, boss7, bossboss21, bouche, bradders89, braindammage69, BrunoMoraes99, Bullitt47, Carramrod235, cazul765, ChaosRift, Chickenbowser, chris2103, Ciccioboy, Cleanestgravy, Cobra_Commander, Corvis, crankybee, crisxsilvabr, cyruscmh, Daedalus543, damonbehrens, danielc655, DanielJackson, darko2223, Darrenwelsh1, David LionHeart, DaxDragon, deadkiss, Death1127, deejayward, defb6c9ffd, DevastateYa, devilhomer, devilskind, dhiya_e36, Digaonbb01, dnhl, dome253, don_kleberus, DONALD90, DonSanchis, DonSokke, dr18021986, dracula101 and 354 other users.

The following user groaned Drchaos for this awful post:

OuatesDePhoque
08-16-2018, 05:23 AM #2
thanks my friend, I know this took a lot of time to make, it's so organized I love it and I will test it as soon as I can. Enzo

The following user thanked hajwel for this useful post:

Drchaos
08-16-2018, 07:17 AM #3
klycik
Vault dweller
Too bad its not my CUSA :-(

The following 2 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

Drchaos, gowhawx
08-16-2018, 09:24 AM #4
awesome work! thanks mate

The following user thanked starkweather- for this useful post:

Drchaos
08-16-2018, 10:15 AM #5
SirMicolash
Little One
Platinum saveset?

The following user thanked SirMicolash for this useful post:

Drchaos
08-16-2018, 11:58 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Platinum saveset?

I dont think so it has 12 Saves but it probally can get you a bunch of trophies already

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Drchaos
08-16-2018, 01:00 PM #7
dracula101
Little One
thanks mate for that amazing saveset ... bad luck my EU CUSA not same :(

The following user thanked dracula101 for this useful post:

Drchaos
08-16-2018, 07:18 PM #8
kala1981
Save Point
thanks mate good job

The following user thanked kala1981 for this useful post:

Drchaos
08-16-2018, 07:52 PM #9
This is a full 100% platinum saveset some saves have multiple trophies like for 1 of them there is like 4-5 trophies on it just have a look guys. I hope this helps with the PLAT so you can play and enjoy the game the way you want to.

This was the Digital free game from PS PLUS Maybe that is why the CUSA is different sorry guys really which this region shit was not a thing so more people can enjoy saves.

The following 3 users say thank you to Drchaos for this useful post:

bobsandbag, Tamz, Wosley
08-16-2018, 08:08 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Drchaos View Post
This is a full 100% platinum saveset some saves have multiple trophies like for 1 of them there is like 4-5 trophies on it just have a look guys. I hope this helps with the PLAT so you can play and enjoy the game the way you want to.

This was the Digital free game from PS PLUS Maybe that is why the CUSA is different sorry guys really which this region shit was not a thing so more people can enjoy saves.

Renamed the title Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Drchaos, taker394
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo