08-18-2018, 08:46 PM #1
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [EU] Kung Fu Panda: Showdown OF Legendary Legends Platinum Save [CUSA02591]

Hey Guys,
I have a Platinum Save file for Kung Fu Panda: Showdown OF Legendary Legends (CUSA02591)
You must login or register to view this content.
I am currently looking for a platinum save file for US Version, please if anyone has it. UPLOAD IT.
I can't test the EU save file because i have the american version of the game so i don't know what trophies it will pop.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-22-2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 8 users say thank you to abulnoor for this useful post:

gigiverna, hajwel, k-hassaan, milito0022, SSnake, taker394, thetechgame, Wosley
09-12-2018, 09:02 PM #11
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gigiverna View Post
me too.... no trophy popped after 1 tournament

Did you try online?
10-22-2019, 08:58 AM #12
Deryus
Rookie
I have a save for those who need "No Charge for" and "Tournament Champion". Unfortunately I have missed the 1.000 KO's. :(

For the Trophies finish the tournament with the wolf. You have to do at least one awesome attack with him.

Let me know if someone needs it.
02-11-2020, 02:27 PM #13
Originally posted by Deryus View Post
I have a save for those who need "No Charge for" and "Tournament Champion". Unfortunately I have missed the 1.000 KO's. :(

For the Trophies finish the tournament with the wolf. You have to do at least one awesome attack with him.

Let me know if someone needs it.

Please share your save, I'm struggling with "Tournament Champion"
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo