08-18-2018, 08:46 PM #1
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [EU] Kung Fu Panda: Showdown OF Legendary Legends Platinum Save [CUSA02591]

Hey Guys,
I have a Platinum Save file for Kung Fu Panda: Showdown OF Legendary Legends (CUSA02591)
You must login or register to view this content.
I am currently looking for a platinum save file for US Version, please if anyone has it. UPLOAD IT.
I can't test the EU save file because i have the american version of the game so i don't know what trophies it will pop.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-22-2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 8 users say thank you to abulnoor for this useful post:

gigiverna, hajwel, k-hassaan, milito0022, SSnake, taker394, thetechgame, Wosley
08-18-2018, 09:23 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by abulnoor View Post
Hey Guys,
I have a Platinum Save file for Kung Fu Panda: Showdown OF Legendary Legends (CUSA02591)
You must login or register to view this content.
I am currently looking for a platinum save file for US Version, please if anyone has it. UPLOAD IT.
I can't test the EU save file because i have the american version of the game so i don't know what trophies it will pop.

Edited your title nice release man Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

abulnoor, taker394
08-19-2018, 08:15 AM #3
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks! Anyone knows, whether you can pop online trophies with saves or is this stuff server-sided?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind this is one of those fucking games for which a plat save doesn´t do any good. Just tested a few offline things and none of the trophies pop. I guess it saves after everything you do and no trophy will pop afterwards.

EDIT2: And no online trophies pop either, just finished a ranked match. Damn, thanks for the upload but I guess this save is completely worthless ;/
Last edited by frez0r ; 08-19-2018 at 09:55 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to frez0r for this useful post:

k-hassaan, KleberMishima
08-19-2018, 12:23 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Thanks! Anyone knows, whether you can pop online trophies with saves or is this stuff server-sided?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind this is one of those fucking games for which a plat save doesn´t do any good. Just tested a few offline things and none of the trophies pop. I guess it saves after everything you do and no trophy will pop afterwards.

EDIT2: And no online trophies pop either, just finished a ranked match. Damn, thanks for the upload but I guess this save is completely worthless ;/

What happends if you complete 1 tournament ?
08-19-2018, 12:35 PM #5
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
What happends if you complete 1 tournament ?

I didn´t do a tournament but all other trophies such as doing these awesome attacks, playing on all maps, doing all tutorials and even doing the practice trophy didn´t pop so I guess it´s safe to assume that nothing pops.
08-19-2018, 12:36 PM #6
Wosley
I didn´t do a tournament but all other trophies such as doing these awesome attacks, playing on all maps, doing all tutorials and even doing the practice trophy didn´t pop so I guess it´s safe to assume that nothing pops.

The attack ones or most of them you can do with the saves i did upload
08-19-2018, 12:53 PM #7
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
The attack ones or most of them you can do with the saves i did upload

I know but I have the EU version. Anyways, since online trophies can´t be unlocked with saves, I will skip this plat because there´s no way I´m going to grind XP for 50h or whatever lol
08-19-2018, 12:56 PM #8
Wosley
I know but I have the EU version. Anyways, since online trophies can´t be unlocked with saves, I will skip this plat because there´s no way I´m going to grind XP for 50h or whatever lol

Oh yeah i forgot this is a EU thread

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

taker394
09-11-2018, 06:10 PM #9
yatta
Pokemon Trainer
i tried this save but was not able to get any trophies
did an entire tournament no trophies
also non for any fighting related trophies
09-11-2018, 07:29 PM #10
me too.... no trophy popped after 1 tournament
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo