Post: Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Save Set [CUSA01401]
08-18-2018, 10:20 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Hello NGU, today i have a complete set for the first DLC of Borderlands 2.

[US] Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Save Set [CUSA01401]
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

All Saves need to be loaded in Normal Mode not True Vault Hunter Mode.

[SAVE 1] [X Marks The Spot] Run to the Town and turn in the last main mission [Treasure Hunter]

[SAVE 2] [Freedom of Speech] Use the Fast Travel Station to Washburne Refinery [Gadabout]

[SAVE 2] [Freedom of Speech] After you used the Fast Travel Station Turn in the last side mission [Completionist]

The Gab between both trophies in Save 2 dont matter how long they are if you keep 5mins between them that will be good enough.
Last edited by Wosley ; 05-31-2019 at 11:55 AM.

The following 138 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, abosaud09, aeneax, AkumaNYC, alca_iori, AleMunhoz, amony1, Amoo_Ali, Anas014, basehype, ben365-, benja1016, BigTrain, bladechemical, Bloodrose, Brentage, bruhpeanut, burntoazdt, Camouflaj, candylove9013, carmania, chaoszage, ChiefingCowboy, ckameron, crash00, DarkDragovian, delusionzx, Digital_Peanut, DimeloNY, Dr Salem, drocker8, dyear20, dyj683049, ErvaDoKhalifa, evildrake, FRAG, GArthur, gedowski, Geferson21, GlamourCat, goochersss, gowhawx, GreenTea101, Hackerboy23, hassanxx, HeavensSmile, HW99, Ijiwaru, illusional, jacobfoddrill99, JamesPet, Javad134, Javierex22, Jdogforlife, jeffei_aximilan, Jtripz, Kagami Taiga, kimmeyzhou, kinain, kinlop, krislink, Larzz77, LeonKen90, Lucas-Vinicius, Lucjedi, lukeWong, manh2, match_mortal, maurocord, MercyGames aka Scammer, milkticc, mjneels, mnga13, ModNinja, moreguil, Mowicz, naseralnuaimi, nietzsche3573, ncromb, newmans1985, nicerimsg007, nmoom, OldTowel, OmniWraith, ph14woozies, platti, princedilemma, QQSS, quilapec, RandoNoob, GamerChad, Red-Til-I-Die, redgobbo01, renjisld2, ResidentWeevil, rnnm813, SaiyanBeyondGod, sanche98cm, saWBadr and 38 other users.
06-21-2019, 07:47 AM #2
This might be dumb, but I can only see the profile saves in save wizard? Am I doing something wrong?
06-21-2019, 08:23 AM #3
Originally posted by milkticc View Post
This might be dumb, but I can only see the profile saves in save wizard? Am I doing something wrong?

It was dumb. Lol. It Worked. Thanks!

Edit: "gadabout" didn't unlock for me. Any idea why?
Last edited by milkticc ; 06-21-2019 at 09:25 AM.
06-21-2019, 10:37 AM #4
Wosley

It was dumb. Lol. It Worked. Thanks!

Edit: "gadabout" didn't unlock for me. Any idea why?

Seen more people having this issue still need to find a way around it
06-22-2019, 07:34 AM #5
Is it possible to get "gadabout" from the first save or do I have to start over?
06-22-2019, 07:38 AM #6
Wosley
Is it possible to get "gadabout" from the first save or do I have to start over?

Yeah you probably can use the first save and just do the missing spots
06-22-2019, 10:38 PM #7
if anybody knows the locations needed for gadabout that would be great
06-23-2019, 01:18 PM #8
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
I've started to notice that a lot of the location based trophies tend to be tied the profile saves. I had a similar issue with the base game; not sure if it's the same with the expansions.
06-23-2019, 01:23 PM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by yamikit View Post
I've started to notice that a lot of the location based trophies tend to be tied the profile saves. I had a similar issue with the base game; not sure if it's the same with the expansions.

Might be the case since profile saves couldn't be re regioned
06-23-2019, 01:49 PM #10
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Well I tried deleting my profile save and it didn't make a difference.
Also, for anyone who plans to delete their profile save, be sure that you back it up first.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo