Post: Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt Complete Save Set [CUSA01401]
08-19-2018, 02:10 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
This a Complete Set for the Third DLC which gets you all 3 Trophies with less then 15mins of effort instead of 10-15 hours

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

IMPORTANT : The Saves in the game arent in the correct order be sure to use them in the order i noted below if you want the trophies to pop in the legit order

[SAVE 1] [The Fall of Nakayama - 2:02:41:07] In True Vault Hunter Mode turn in the current mission = Face Off

[SAVE 2] [I Like My Monsters Rare - 2:05:27:44] In Normal Mode Travel to Hunter's Grotto with the door behind you = Been There

[SAVE 3] [Nakayama-rama - 2:07:38:31] In Normal Mode turn in the current mission = Done That

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-11-2019 at 01:23 AM. Reason: title

The following 118 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, alca_iori, AleMunhoz, amony1, Amoo_Ali, Arbitor23, Ashton-Brant, b140415, basehype, bladechemical, bruhpeanut, burntoazdt, candylove9013, carmania, chaoszage, cmcabee43, Danilo-, DarkDragovian, deadman197, delusionzx, [email protected], DimeloNY, dom9871, drocker8, ErvaDoKhalifa, FRAG, fu_chunlove, GArthur, Geferson21, GlamourCat, goochersss, Gothmog24, gowhawx, GreenTea101, GTA_Trevor, hassanxx, HeavensSmile, HeavyWeightGFX, hrangy, illusional, jackdaws, jacobfoddrill99, JamesPet, Javierex22, Jdogforlife, jeffei_aximilan, Jerry-Chan, Jtripz, kimmeyzhou, kinain, kinlop, kirasss, Kissa, krislink, Larzz77, lukeWong, lulalindo, manh2, match_mortal, Mehdi PS, Melany, Mick Jägermeister, milkticc, mjneels, mnga13, nietzsche3573, ncromb, newmans1985, nicerimsg007, niteryder219, Nostalgik, OldTowel, Oliver-H-Arias, ph14woozies, princedilemma, ptamrd, RandoNoob, GamerChad, Red-Til-I-Die, renjisld2, ResidentWeevil, SaiyanBeyondGod, sanche98cm, savagewar, saWBadr, scorpio, selvin santos, SeranexSama, shadowli03, SilentStraw, SKTT1_Jesse, Skyrim01, SwordspiTTer, TheFeatherlance, TheJuicyMoose, TheLegendofX212, thetechgame, ToAzalea, tommygum and 18 other users.
08-20-2018, 02:30 AM #2
Thank you for this.
04-11-2019, 01:08 AM #3
ptamrd
Rookie
thanks
06-26-2019, 09:13 PM #4
Can't seem to get "Been there" to work. I've tried all the saves, and have tried with Save 2 venturing out to the boss's lair area, but it didn't pop for me. Any tips? Is this working for others? Thanks!
06-26-2019, 09:34 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by drocker8 View Post
Can't seem to get "Been there" to work. I've tried all the saves, and have tried with Save 2 venturing out to the boss's lair area, but it didn't pop for me. Any tips? Is this working for others? Thanks!

Probally becuase the re region the locations are most likely saved on the profile save which can not be re regioned
07-30-2019, 03:27 AM #6
Been There isn't working. Any advice? Thanks
07-30-2019, 10:04 PM #7
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Probally becuase the re region the locations are most likely saved on the profile save which can not be re regioned

"Been There" don't pop here too.

Which save can I use to discover all locations in Hammerlock's Hunt.
07-31-2019, 12:00 AM #8
I think I found a solution!

At the original EU thread (https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1019065-eu-borderlands-2-sir-hammerlocks-big-game-hunt-complete-save-set-cusa01446.html) there was a single "CUSA1446" file to download. I re-regioned it to US (CUSA01401) and the trophy popped for me!

You must login or register to view this content.

* That was my first re-region of a game. It worked for me, let me know if it will work for you too.

The following 4 users say thank you to GamerChad for this useful post:

HW99, SirDawg, SKTT1_Jesse, yaksa1234
07-31-2019, 03:20 AM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post

Locations are stored on profile saves which arent re regionable
07-31-2019, 12:33 PM #10
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post

Locations are stored on profile saves which arent re regionable

Yep, I found a new EU CUSA file on the original post and re-regioned it and then the trophy pop Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo