08-19-2018, 10:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm known by the king pins in drug rings of Saturn
You mess with this space thug and something's gotta happen
So grab the Southern Cross if that's any constellations
Some space stations sell shit from Uranus
But they get demolished by the interstellar famous
Spaceman type from a section that's nameless

Here is the link for the reunion trophy in the NEXT update (v1.56).

I think you have to be connected to the online servers for the base to show (press options and go to discoveries tab, bottom left of the screen).

If it doesn't show, exit game and go back in until you connect, DONT FUCKING CLAIM THE BASE as this means you wont get the trophy and might cause problems for others trying to get it.

If the base shows just walk towards it (sorry about the look inversion).

Not sure how to pop trophy as I have it already - probably need to interact with base computer (made a massive rock arrow pointing to it), if you get the trophy let us know below and drop a message pod in game if you feel like it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-11-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to Mr_Softy for this useful post:

antony_1983, Cloud, ignored467, RageSoul51, stasya, thetechgame, Wosley
08-19-2018, 11:15 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
I already got the trophy with the RageSoul save but you sir are a legend for doing the previous saves and doing this one again for the community. Can thank you enough for the other saves. They made my year. Cheers

The following 2 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

ignored467, RageSoul51
08-20-2018, 04:57 PM #3
This trophy really pissed me off when it first came out as it was nigh on impossible to get legit, luckily with Ragesoul's help I got the trophy, even though I had to buy save wizard (but that has been worth its weight in gold).

The permadeath centre was a joke as well.

That's why I do these saves, to screw the pricks who thought they would be a good idea.

Saying that with portals and MP they are much easier, joined a random game last night - boom there was his base!

Hope this helps anyone who needs it.

The following user thanked Mr_Softy for this useful post:

RageSoul51
02-10-2019, 10:54 PM #4
stasya
◔‿◔
The game is now 1.77. Tested the save on a dummy account. It still works. Just walk up to the base and press square to unlock the trophy.

The following user thanked stasya for this useful post:

ignored467
05-01-2020, 10:21 AM #5
A huge thanks to the OP for this save. This was the only trophy I needed for 100%. Assumed I wouldn't be able to get it because of all the updates but was fed up with seeing the trophy list at 98% so thought I'd give it a go - it worked perfect! You also can earn this trophy without PS Plus, just make sure you're connected to the game's server. Thanks again OP :-)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo