08-23-2018, 05:27 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi pals, here's a (maybe) complete saveset of this game, i suggest u to play it because is very good besides controls

Appropriate Response, Yummy Meal, I Know Kung Fu, Simpler Times,Treasure Your Friends are really easy and can be earned the first 5 min of the game. i know more kung fu too after got the first move go to the antique shop u can buy other 4 moves
Boy Scout can be earned when u leave the house and u go for the first time at the T junction in sakuradaiba (be fast the event will expire after a certain hour and u have to w8 the day after)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

save 1 try to go to a gatcha machine and get a gatcha, i already have 50 different gatcha let me know if the 3 trophies pop gatcha gatch I, II, III, go to the fortune teller for Unexpected Visit and play an arcade game at arcade you for To Be This Good Takes Ages

(my mind is a bit confused on the saves now but they are in legit order, correct me if u see some mistake)
save2,3 i dont remember sorry

save 4 I dunno if the save is for cat bunglair and what's its worth or going to the dojo for practice makes perfect

save 5 Go to work and win the forklift race for Marks favorite
save 6 Go on with the story and save nozomi for Fallen Angel this isnt a simple part u need to ride a bycicle keep trying and familiarize with the vehicle
save 7 go left after u get fired and talk to Tom to learn the move (left, left, X, X) for Hot Dog Moves
save 8 follow the event and fight trought the free battle for Sore Knuckles
Save 9 U must defeat the last boss for Stay Down and NextStop Hong Kong
Save 10 is a cleared save, u cant load it

I'll adjust the post now im in a rush ^_^ ill probably do the saveset for the second game.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-09-2019 at 01:33 PM.

The following 162 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 19willy74, acp1512, ahmednoor, alaa, Almighty21, Altair1999, Anomen74, Anselmo Ricci, arlyfabian, articuno77, ARu-16, asanro, b7reya, bab1970, babyhack, Battlehorst0, bino_420, birka, BubbaDaBarb, bullet1994, charms13, Chisox3524, chris-83200, Cloud, cnbyuth, Coldplay, daFFy_d, damienwe, Dannemann357, dapreacher23, DarkG, darkrevan, darkshadow2, Death Spirit, DefReaper, dhdhdf, Dhill07, dodger, doran usher, drajes, dyj683049, ecksman, erobug, evildrake, fairystory01, fantasynoff, fernandoisrael, Flamebat21, fortyxl, Foxhounded, Freddy666, frez0r, godden18, gowhawx, gray8319, groot_80, GTCADV, Guakii, HUYI82, ignored467, Inferno67, itali7, Jaydogg14, jenovamaster, jinkeli, joevice, jUICE1986, jus1021, kabutofaiz, kaka20, kankalang, Kasuje, Kazmasan, kelabai, KenpachiNix, kevstar91, kinain, LazyGamerNerd, leizhijian, Leonrpg, LoB_Red, LushPushLush, Mago de Oz, malachit75, manman05, marcolindo, mark1, Mehdi PS, Mick Jägermeister, milburn, Monkey177, MR-QHR, naresh89, Nathaniel, Nightmaremrmr, NoblemanThief, Nyandere, oazzamx12, oazzamx123 and 62 other users.

The following 2 users groaned at RPGAddict for this awful post:

Scarlet-Gear, tlst
08-23-2018, 06:59 PM #2
sdsuguy619
Save Point
Thanks, can you upload a US save?

The following 2 users say thank you to sdsuguy619 for this useful post:

KingEmilWash, peter gascoigne
08-24-2018, 12:41 AM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
can you do a save state just before you win the forklift race otherwise the save you have it is not very helpful, any other saves for missables would help too.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

KingEmilWash
08-24-2018, 08:07 AM #4
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
can you do a save state just before you win the forklift race otherwise the save you have it is not very helpful, any other saves for missables would help too.

Have u tried save 4? it should be before the first work day, other saves have missable too

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

KingEmilWash
08-24-2018, 05:28 PM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
no, I'm waiting out for the patch so the game is playable I haven't touched it yet, we'll at least j could use the save if I miss out on the race or something.
08-30-2018, 10:03 PM #6
Does anyone have a general save to where you can forklift race? Only trophy I'm lacking.
09-21-2018, 07:54 PM #7
Can this be resigned to a USA save?

Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
Have u tried save 4? it should be before the first work day, other saves have missable too
09-22-2018, 09:15 AM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by KingEmilWash View Post
Can this be resigned to a USA save?

Depends if the game has Advanced mode or not put the save or your save on Save Wizard go to the cheats tab and right click it and you can see if it has Advanced Mode or not
01-15-2019, 12:07 PM #9
pomie
Gobble
thanks
06-27-2019, 05:29 PM #10
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post

Save 4 definitely isnt for what's its worth as the phoenix mirror isnt in the inventory on that save

The following 6 users say thank you to satanicsulphur for this useful post:

birka, Dannemann357, MagicMickey, Nyandere, Shatti-PrinceShatti, tlst
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo