Post: Assassins Creed Origins Save Set (NO DLC) [CUSA05625]
08-26-2018, 05:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi all.
Here is my set that I've been working on for a while.
With this set, you should be able to get all story missions and some others.
They are numbered in the order I unlocked them in.

As the title say, NO DLC has been installed.
I will be working on a DLC set once I purchase it.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

If you use the sets provided here:
You must login or register to view this content.

then you should be able to practically plat the game, give or take one or two trophies.

Enjoy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-27-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: title

The following 663 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, *CHOW-CHOW*, λмεя, 3abadooo, 66GraF66, 6863, a65584824, A86, abdulrazzak, abemad12, abod1230, abosaud09, abulnoor, Acroshot, adrianoangelo, Adrianobr28, adx01salam, afaridun, ag555, agnogueira, ahmadpasha, ajsking, AJxFury, Akeemi14, alaseer, albaking, aldwin1412, AleMura7--, Alex4690, alexpg82, algebo96, Alhnon07, alifilm, alinsson, Allicks, allychew, Alucard_Immorta, alugoduq, alvaro_15, AndersonRJMac, Aneurisma, anglee, ANGRY_PANDA, antchewy, anuaria, arlyfabian, arnaud02, aryadewangga, AshKetchum87, asy6971, August72, AviveFAN334, avsreekar, avujnovic, aware667, azad, azhar599, b549371442, Bactrim, badaq, Bainesy07, balamurali_2010k, Barbaris, bardinfog, Bassa, BatataQuerAlho4K, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, Bayake26, baybarsturan, bearhurricane, Behi_error, bekam69029, belga, Biffaboy, Bigae, BigBirdBrazzy, BigDruDogg, bigpipi999, BlackMetalPanda, blackmustang, blackmustang58, Blackramzes, BlackStar435, boodi82, Boom_Paradox, borderlands2sav, borough, Bottega, boy-kadsh, Boyka, Bra-C-Ket, brad213, Brentage, Breoreus, Brheat, brokentechnology, Bronhatelo, BTK-Atlas and 563 other users.
06-07-2020, 03:09 AM #11
thank you
06-15-2020, 10:35 PM #12
Originally posted by burntlink View Post

Hi all.

then you should be able to practically plat the game, give or take one or two trophies.

Enjoy.

Awesome save set. Wondering if you can help me with one thing though. Trying to get the Shadow of Egypt trophy for killing 10 enemies in a row without being suspected. I have done this multiple times on a bunch of different saves and it just won't pop. I'm wondering if it's because the save file already thinks it's done so I was wondering if you knew which save files are from before you got that trophy?
06-16-2020, 12:44 PM #13
Originally posted by IvanBilko View Post

Hi all.

Enjoy.

Awesome save set. Wondering if you can help me with one thing though. Trying to get the Shadow of Egypt trophy for killing 10 enemies in a row without being suspected. I have done this multiple times on a bunch of different saves and it just won't pop. I'm wondering if it's because the save file already thinks it's done so I was wondering if you knew which save files are from before you got that trophy?

Hi
I earned it a few hours after earning the "I'm Just Getting Started" trophy, so this would be save 8 in my set. It was probably earned in free roam. It was earned before Save 9 was created though.

You can earn this trophy quite easily. Just sneak up on an enemy and kill them. Then find another and another etc until the trophy pops.
From what I remember, they don't need to 10 enemies right next to each other. So long as you find 10 enemies and kill them without being spotted then the trophy will pop.
Sorry I cant be more help. Its been 2 years since I've played this game.

The following user thanked burntlink for this useful post:

IvanBilko
06-16-2020, 05:47 PM #14
Originally posted by IvanBilko View Post

Hi all.

Enjoy.

Hi
I earned it a few hours after earning the "I'm Just Getting Started" trophy, so this would be save 8 in my set. It was probably earned in free roam. It was earned before Save 9 was created though.

You can earn this trophy quite easily. Just sneak up on an enemy and kill them. Then find another and another etc until the trophy pops.
From what I remember, they don't need to 10 enemies right next to each other. So long as you find 10 enemies and kill them without being spotted then the trophy will pop.
Sorry I cant be more help. Its been 2 years since I've played this game.

Thanks. I'll try again. The save I used last night was "5. run for your life" and three times I went to an enemy camp and wiped out the entire place (around 20 people) without being spotted but no trophy. If it comes to it I'll restart the game from scratch for it. Thanks again for the set. Played through the game twice on Xbox and it's just as great every time.
06-16-2020, 05:51 PM #15
Doesn't work. It's just like playing the game and achieving the trophy yourself
06-16-2020, 07:23 PM #16
Originally posted by dreworhipper View Post
Doesn't work. It's just like playing the game and achieving the trophy yourself

What exactly doesn't work?

You have to complete an action to earn the trophy, for which there are instructions.
Assassins Creed games rarely have manual save options so its impossible to make them autopop saves.
My saves are made at points where users can earn the trophy a lot quicker than if they were playing themselves.
Last edited by burntlink ; 06-16-2020 at 07:24 PM.
06-16-2020, 07:49 PM #17
Blackramzes
Save Point
Great Job Smile You Are The Best Smile
07-02-2020, 01:40 AM #18
thanks bro
07-24-2020, 04:25 PM #19
Thanksstare
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo