Post: Sniper Elite 4 - The Best of the Best of the Best - [CUSA04099]
08-26-2018, 06:29 PM #1
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic difficulty with no manual saves.

The save has been tested on a dummy account just select continue campaign, game will load the checkpoint just after Maria is killed.

All there is to do is kill the two enemies in the room with you and then continue on to stop the plane.

The trophy will pop on the epilogue cut-scene.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-01-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: title

The following 52 users say thank you to evildrake for this useful post:

A_B_Y, acebluedolphin, Akeemi14, Ali D Killer, blackmustang, cepi, Cloud, cschtreiffe00, davidman420, dewityves, djbelial, don_smith, emrahemmo, Fafuninho, FamiliarGamer, Frank Zito, gofiolulz, Greener04, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, HAGH, hajwel, hess47, ignored467, Jarga, joaogmachado.33, joevice, KingKurti88, kopland, Ledgy765, Leonrpg, leping, Makec, mark1, Markus-Weisensee, Massy75, mega5509, mnga13, Momokakapipi, MrRieper1225, nick526xxh1, PEPEBENY, Psyware, Rainb1rd, Rpd_83, SAIF ABBAS, ser, ToughCookie, Underjoergi, Wosley, XSALEHX007, zBlackoutz
08-06-2019, 07:07 PM #11
There are 15 save files, which one do i copy?
08-10-2019, 07:50 PM #12
Hey there, first of all, thanks for your upload.

I have resigned all saves, and did everything you said, but no trophy popped. Does someone else have the same problem? I do not know why. I finished the game three times with this save, everything is set to authentic but no matter what I do, the trophy do not pop. I even waited for the credits withous skipping.

Maybe someone here has an idea.
08-13-2019, 10:03 AM #13
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post

I have resigned all saves, and did everything you said, but no trophy popped. Does someone else have the same problem? I do not know why. I finished the game three times with this save, everything is set to authentic but no matter what I do, the trophy do not pop. I even waited for the credits withous skipping.

As the Description says i also resign all saves to my usb stick ... i just load the game and i push continue .. i am in a tower room on the map Allagra (Last Checkpoint) with many tables with 2 enemys i kill them and after that i run out to the plane runway and the easiest way is to shoot on the 2 explosiv trucks near the plane to destroy the aircraft engines and the plane explode directly on the runway ... and i got the trophy plus 3 other trophys ... ckeck my screenshot ... if u dont know how to get the trophy check the you tube video ... Best Regards

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by hoko1702 ; 08-13-2019 at 10:20 AM.

The following user thanked hoko1702 for this useful post:

Nathaniel
08-13-2019, 10:59 PM #14
Does this unlock the difficulty trophies as well?

Thanks
08-14-2019, 06:45 AM #15
Originally posted by hoko1702 View Post

As the Description says i also resign all saves to my usb stick ... i just load the game and i push continue .. i am in a tower room on the map Allagra (Last Checkpoint) with many tables with 2 enemys i kill them and after that i run out to the plane runway and the easiest way is to shoot on the 2 explosiv trucks near the plane to destroy the aircraft engines and the plane explode directly on the runway ... and i got the trophy plus 3 other trophys ... ckeck my screenshot ... if u dont know how to get the trophy check the you tube video ... Best Regards

First of all thx for the reply = ) I absolutely do beleive you that it unlocks for you! I tried this 5 times now but nothing this is totally strange. I am so fast that he explodes without even rising up in his plane haha but it does not unlock for me. I resigned all the saves but nothing. I used some other Sniper Elite 4 saves and everything unlocked perfectly fine. Do not know what the issue is
08-14-2019, 08:46 AM #16

First of all thx for the reply = ) I absolutely do beleive you that it unlocks for you! I tried this 5 times now but nothing this is totally strange. I am so fast that he explodes without even rising up in his plane haha but it does not unlock for me. I resigned all the saves but nothing. I used some other Sniper Elite 4 saves and everything unlocked perfectly fine. Do not know what the issue is

hmmmmm strange you see it on my screenshot from my ps4 that i got the tophys with date and time stamp just want to help you out sorry to hear its not working 4 you i dont know what happend with your ps4 game sorry have a nice day
08-14-2019, 11:40 AM #17

hmmmmm strange you see it on my screenshot from my ps4 that i got the tophys with date and time stamp just want to help you out sorry to hear its not working 4 you i dont know what happend with your ps4 game sorry have a nice day

yes it's not a big deal :-) it is a nice save anyway i appreciate it a lot. Platted it some years ago but always was too lazy to play again the authentic thing so this came in really handy. And this save definitely works well as you mentioned. It is totally strange that no dlc trophy pops. I will delete all saves and resign them all again today one last time.

Again, thank you very much :-)
08-27-2019, 06:33 AM #18

the first times i tried it doesnt pop for mee,too. but then i deleted !ALL! SE4 saves in my system and copied the re-signed saves again and then it pops in the epilogue Smile thank you
09-02-2019, 02:07 AM #19
Do you have a US
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo