Post: Sniper Elite 4 - The Best of the Best of the Best - [CUSA04099]
08-26-2018, 06:29 PM #1
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic difficulty with no manual saves.

The save has been tested on a dummy account just select continue campaign, game will load the checkpoint just after Maria is killed.

All there is to do is kill the two enemies in the room with you and then continue on to stop the plane.

The trophy will pop on the epilogue cut-scene.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-01-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: title

The following 52 users say thank you to evildrake for this useful post:

A_B_Y, acebluedolphin, Akeemi14, Ali D Killer, blackmustang, cepi, Cloud, cschtreiffe00, davidman420, dewityves, djbelial, don_smith, emrahemmo, Fafuninho, FamiliarGamer, Frank Zito, gofiolulz, Greener04, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, HAGH, hajwel, hess47, ignored467, Jarga, joaogmachado.33, joevice, KingKurti88, kopland, Ledgy765, Leonrpg, leping, Makec, mark1, Markus-Weisensee, Massy75, mega5509, mnga13, Momokakapipi, MrRieper1225, nick526xxh1, PEPEBENY, Psyware, Rainb1rd, Rpd_83, SAIF ABBAS, ser, ToughCookie, Underjoergi, Wosley, XSALEHX007, zBlackoutz
08-26-2018, 09:25 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by evildrake View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

The save has been tested on a dummy account just select continue campaign, game will load the checkpoint just after Maria is killed.

All there is to do is kill the two enemies in the room with you and then continue on to stop the plane.

Thanks mate. Will you make anymore saves for this game? Cheers
08-27-2018, 12:15 AM #3
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thanks mate. Will you make anymore saves for this game? Cheers

No someone posted a plat save on the forum and that pops a lot of the trophies like all the difficulty's and all collectibles i only made this save as it was the only trophy i needed for the platinum and i used the plat save and it didn't pop this trophy.Smile
08-27-2018, 01:49 PM #4
kala1981
Save Point
do you have it for sniper3
07-31-2019, 03:53 PM #5
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY

Thank u so much! u have a save for the 1 kill with everithing? or a save with a good level cause with the platinum save dont pop this trophy, i aprecciate it so much bro
08-01-2019, 12:04 AM #6
Thanks for the save! This will come in handy next week since Sniper Elite 4 is one of the free PSN offerings for August...
08-01-2019, 11:36 AM #7
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Add me if u want to do the multiplayer trophies, ID PEPE_BENY
Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 08-01-2019 at 11:37 AM.
08-01-2019, 07:07 PM #8
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post

Thank u so much! u have a save for the 1 kill with everithing? or a save with a good level cause with the platinum save dont pop this trophy, i aprecciate it so much bro

Unfortunately i don't have a save for those sorry.
08-02-2019, 01:16 AM #9
Thanks for the save! Pop the other trophy dlc? - You know you're REALLY Insane, right?
08-03-2019, 04:46 PM #10
Originally posted by kala1981 View Post
do you have it for sniper3

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/950163-eu-sniper-elite-iii-dlc-100-a.html

there is for sniper 3

The following user thanked mauswanderer for this useful post:

kala1981
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo