Post: Far Cry 5 Zombie DLC 5,000 kills and Gold Metals [CUSA05904]
09-03-2018, 10:39 PM #1
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Game Version: 1.10 -- System Version: 5.55

Get gold on any pitch for Gold MedaliZt -- Get 1 kill for DeceaZed to ExZist -- Complete last pitch for ReZolution

Gold MedaliZt -- Get a gold medal in all 7 movie pitches in Score Attack / DeceaZed to ExZist -- Kill 5000 total Gougers, Hot Heads, or Behemots in any mode You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ReZolution -- Complete all 7 movie pitches in Score Attack (credit to RageSoul51) You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by AwesomeGreat ; 04-03-2019 at 04:54 AM.

The following 270 users say thank you to AwesomeGreat for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], 88m8, Aankh, abade460, abufhad, adibotor, adrian188_, aeneax, ajsking, akbarwesker, Akusura, AleMura7--, alexandria__br, alreadyinuse, AnK, anmon05, anon2010, AntiFog, Arcadio, Arcxnist, Arlaithiel, Arthur RIP, Arthur RIP, Artur-Harder, babielato30, Bader505, bakerboy72682, Balthier1987, Barbam, bass710, BD132, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, BlackHat72, BlericCleast, bloodrive65, bobbeer, br0wniiez, broskiboy, brownie_1, bruhpeanut, cactustrav77, checoboss, Chilloutkroete, Christian-Olguin, chucknorris078, Cloud, conveggy, cosagorda, Coug86, crazy monk, CrippledSoldierxxx, curtismg, Daemonson, DarKus_6-6-6, dasbrotx3, DeadReckoning84, Death1127, deejayward, Deryus, DiablQ, Dimsum, dingo911, oldfusion1, DragonSlayer67, dragun619, Drchaos, Ebbez, eddyone, Edwwie, egzee, emir78200, endominio, EROOTIIK, EsoZ, Evilash42, excuse77, exihasaz-2957, FallenSoldier, feandre12, Fede32, Feinars, Flap Jack, Floppy, FRAG, frez0r, Frog_Granola, FruitLover, furia20881, galaxyusa, Geferson21, gemini2k18, george88, Gooby, gowhawx, GreenTea101, grincoli, Grubas89, Halawario and 170 other users.
09-03-2018, 11:06 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I don't need the trophies, but this is a great contribution given how much of a boring pain this DLC was.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, ignored467
09-04-2018, 05:24 AM #3
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post

Just get 1 kill.
Save with 1 missing gold Metal is for last level.
Save with all metals, you might be able to get trophy by getting gold again on any level, but i was unable to test.
You must login or register to view this content.

thanks bro. i tested the all gold metals save and it popped after getting gold on the first pitch

The following 2 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

AwesomeGreat, FallenSoldier
09-04-2018, 05:40 AM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by GreenTea101 View Post
thanks bro. i tested the all gold metals save and it popped after getting gold on the first pitch

Thx Tea, for testing the completed I figured it work. That’s why I had him upload the complete save just makes things a bit easier for some of us.

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

GreenTea101
09-04-2018, 07:00 AM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post

Just get 1 kill.
Save with 1 missing gold Metal is for last level.
Save with all metals, you just gotta get gold again on any level

Works flawless Bro... used completed save and did first level and scored 25.2k and got the trophy!

Thanks for the time saver!! Cheers bro!

The following 2 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

AwesomeGreat, HW99
09-04-2018, 11:00 AM #6
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
Man, i love u so much

The following 2 users say thank you to Flap Jack for this useful post:

AwesomeGreat, HUYI82
09-04-2018, 01:20 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Looks like you edited it to make it so even doing an easier one will pop it? That's great. The last map is one of my least favorites. Easier solo than co-op but still.
09-05-2018, 06:31 PM #8
The trophy for completing all pitches didn't pop. Which pitches are you missing?
09-05-2018, 09:12 PM #9
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
The trophy for completing all pitches didn't pop. Which pitches are you missing?

The first save is missing the last pitch (7). The second save has them all done already.

Actually think I did the last pitch just didn’t get gold. I don’t remember.
09-05-2018, 11:13 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post

Just to be clear, you mean the trophy for getting gold medals in all pitches, right? If you mean the separate trophy for completing all pitches, which you need to do in order to unlock score attack in the first place, it doesn't sound like these saves could help with that since the structure of the DLC changes once 7 is finished.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo