Post: We Happy Few - Pacifist & All Collectibles Trophies [CUSA09406]
09-04-2018, 10:46 PM #1
manabyte77
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pacifist:

You must login or register to view this content.

Load manual save 1 and simply walk forward to final objective.* The trophy pops once the credits start.* You'll also earn the trophy for Ollie's ending if you haven't already done so.

All Collectibles:

You must login or register to view this content.

Load slot 2, manual save 1.* Select the Thomasina House side quest and follow the marker to your destination.* Enter through the front door, go right through the door, and look behind the curtain for the final collectible.* The trophy pops during the memory.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-12-2018 at 10:47 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to manabyte77 for this useful post:

Alan-Li, burntlink, kaka20, KevinL, Leomoreira28, Leonrpg, milito0022, MXNlink, pandorra13, Wosley
09-05-2018, 12:14 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Is it possible to re region to EU?
09-05-2018, 01:09 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by JKmarT
Possibly. Ill see when I get home. Its CUSA09406 and has QM via savewizard so there is a good chance Ill be able to. By the way you beat me to uploading these OP, as I just finished last night haha

Must have Advanced Mode though.
09-05-2018, 02:50 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by JKmarT
Ahh I just assumed all games that had that had QM. Ive only ever re regioned three games, and all three must of had advanced mode then and I got lucky

It depends on Save Wizard alot games are missing Advanced Mode.
09-05-2018, 06:36 PM #5
This game supports Advanced Mode, so we need a EU save to be able to re-region.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Cloud
10-02-2018, 07:59 PM #6
The All Collectibles save doesn't work for some reason, it shows 89/88 collectibles in the main menu and I load the specified save and head to the house where the collectible should be and it is not there, weird.
10-09-2018, 05:16 PM #7
Originally posted by HopeDivision View Post
The All Collectibles save doesn't work for some reason, it shows 89/88 collectibles in the main menu and I load the specified save and head to the house where the collectible should be and it is not there, weird.

Did you manage to fix/unlock this?
10-14-2018, 10:59 PM #8
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Did you manage to fix/unlock this?

No, I couldn't find anything, I attempted multiple saves on the provided save and no other collectibles could be found despite me searching for a work around for a few hours.
12-02-2018, 07:15 PM #9
Cloud
Life Savior
Can anyone re region this to EU? I tried but it didnt worked :(
12-02-2018, 10:02 PM #10
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Can anyone re region this to EU? I tried but it didnt worked :(

Did you find any more saves? Do you intend on making saves? My game didn't arrive yet but it should soon. Can you send me a EU save? I'll try to reregion.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo