Post: Sigi A Fart For Melusina Complete Save Set [CUSA12907]
09-10-2018, 09:55 PM #1
kaltorak
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

List of trophies

Gold Rush
Score 100%
Save Melusina
Grand finale
Coin Hoarder
Collector at heart
Cave Man
100 Zombies

We must continue the game and go to the final boss. We have 5 minutes and 44 lives to win the fight. Once the fight is won, the trophies are unlocked.

Golden Grail

Near the end of level 6 you will see a large tree with odd shaped trunk on the bottom right. Hit it with your weapon a few times and the grail will appear.

Golden Crown

About halfway through Level 19 at the top of a hill you will find a big stone structure with a silver crown. Shoot the crown until it turns gold and then collect it.

Golden Talisman

On level 18 you will come to an old house. Keep shooting the chimney until it breaks and reveals the talisman. Pick it up and the trophy is yours.

Golden Lady

On level 19, near the end of the level you can break open the secret cave. Go through the cave, but once you reach the platform that is moving up and down with the tire bounce on it to land on the small ledge on the upper right with the waterfall. Go behind the waterfall and in the next room you will find the Golden Lady Statue.

Too blind to see

Win the fight with the boss found at the end of Level 5.

Whistle blower

Win the fight with the boss found at the end of Level 10.

Cheap as chips

Win the fight with the boss found at the end of Level 15.

Eat an apple

You can get this at the beginning of Level 16. It's in a tree. Can't miss it.

Under pressure

we started a new game, the first time we see the melusina the trophy is yours. Can't miss it.

Download link:

Last edited by Wosley ; 06-29-2019 at 10:16 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to kaltorak for this useful post:

19willy74, Akeemi14, fenicce, frez0r, ignored467, Infuso, jack9399, kaka20, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, mark1, o0toppo0o, pandorra13, stwowner, thetechgame, walkmoon, Wosley, YenooR
09-10-2018, 10:16 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by kaltorak View Post

List of trophies

Gold Rush
Score 100%
Save Melusina
Grand finale
Coin Hoarder
Collector at heart
Cave Man
100 Zombies

We must continue the game and go to the final boss. We have 5 minutes and 44 lives to win the fight. Once the fight is won, the trophies are unlocked.

Golden Grail

Near the end of level 6 you will see a large tree with odd shaped trunk on the bottom right. Hit it with your weapon a few times and the grail will appear.

Golden Crown

About halfway through Level 19 at the top of a hill you will find a big stone structure with a silver crown. Shoot the crown until it turns gold and then collect it.

Golden Talisman

On level 18 you will come to an old house. Keep shooting the chimney until it breaks and reveals the talisman. Pick it up and the trophy is yours.

Golden Lady

On level 19, near the end of the level you can break open the secret cave. Go through the cave, but once you reach the platform that is moving up and down with the tire bounce on it to land on the small ledge on the upper right with the waterfall. Go behind the waterfall and in the next room you will find the Golden Lady Statue.

Too blind to see

Win the fight with the boss found at the end of Level 5.

Whistle blower

Win the fight with the boss found at the end of Level 10.

Cheap as chips

Win the fight with the boss found at the end of Level 15.

Eat an apple

You can get this at the beginning of Level 16. It's in a tree. Can't miss it.

Under pressure

we started a new game, the first time we see the melusina the trophy is yours. Can't miss it.

Download link:

Nice work man, is this 1 Save or multiple saves? And i edited your title since AU has the same CUSA as EU 99% of the time
09-11-2018, 03:29 AM #3
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Wonderful! Will there be an US set?Happy
09-11-2018, 10:00 AM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Wonderful! Will there be an US set?Happy

I will upload mine with 2 Saves 1 were your able to get all the trophies exept the speed run and 1 with the speedrun so you dont need to rush anything in the first save
09-11-2018, 11:44 AM #5
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I will upload mine with 2 Saves 1 were your able to get all the trophies exept the speed run and 1 with the speedrun so you dont need to rush anything in the first save

I hate speed run trophies. They make me so hurry even if they're easy to achieve.
09-11-2018, 11:49 AM #6
Wosley
I hate speed run trophies. They make me so hurry even if they're easy to achieve.

I did the EU one yesterday might just upload that one together with the US one in 1 thread I think that save can help to make it completly legit incase both of the coin trophies pop instant after beating the final boss i had a time of 26 mins

so if you use that save first use it for every other trophy then delete the save and copy from usb and beat the final boss you got like 8-9mins the time to do it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Ichillmennbe
09-11-2018, 01:21 PM #7
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I did the EU one yesterday might just upload that one together with the US one in 1 thread I think that save can help to make it completly legit incase both of the coin trophies pop instant after beating the final boss i had a time of 26 mins

so if you use that save first use it for every other trophy then delete the save and copy from usb and beat the final boss you got like 8-9mins the time to do it

Appreciate it!Happy
09-11-2018, 01:22 PM #8
Wosley
Appreciate it!Happy

First will do that speedrun on the US version and then i upload 3 saves 1 for the EU that has like everything and then 1 for US that has everything exept the speedrun and 1 with the speedrun
09-18-2018, 04:34 AM #9
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Anyone working on the speedrun trophy for U.S? :(
09-18-2018, 04:36 AM #10
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
Anyone working on the speedrun trophy for U.S? :(

I will do one today after work if it hasn’t been done by then
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo