Post: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Endgame and Missables [CUSA10938]
09-12-2018, 08:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Completionist trophy has glitched on me twice in a row. I am done attempting this trophy until an update is released. I will still get the difficulty trophies done again, Thank You

Save:
You must login or register to view this content.

Load Save 1:
This save is right after you complete the game on easy. Have fun and run around and do all the misc stuff like shooting a turkey with the flare gun, pet llamas, etc. No other trophies have been done so you can do the early trophies like "complete 3 challeneges" "Do one side mission" etc.. Use this save before using my completionist one, to get them in a legit order!

Load Save 2: (This save will only work if you are able to do one more of the requirement. Needs tested)
-You are at the last enemy encounter in the game! Simply do one more of the requirement for the trophy you need and it will pop! All the skills are unlocked so you have everything. There is also a mud wall, and a tree branch, to get the respective trophies. All 14 missable trophies can be earned in this spot with this save. I will write a guide for them tomorrow, but they are really self explanatory:
Chain Gang
Like a Shadow
Surprise!
Tables Turned
Look Over There!
Total Party Kill
Playing with Fire
Gunslinger
Last Known Position
Sixth Sense
In the Moment
Made to Endure
Marksman
First Blood

Check out SandruBRs Completionist save here:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:10 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to PS4_Trophies for this useful post:

19willy74, aeneax, Alhnon07, alifilm, AndreyDelton, Aneurisma, Anselmo Ricci, Boss1993, brundalen18, cactustrav77, Carlos_win12, ccowley, crackmax, CristinaRawr, Death1127, drigo1, dstraor08, ehdqkr, Flap Jack, fonfir, furia20881, gabriel1971, GabrielMst, Gagliardi, GelsonSilva, gowhawx, GUNNA, Hakimer, hali10, Hatchet Harry 2, Hazenkie, HellsingUltima, Isaac Clarke, Javierex22, JimmyHACK, Jom Jom, kaka20, keng95, kinain, Leducsang, Leel347, Leonrpg, lucian_vlis, Mago de Oz, mai231, marco5000, mark1, markl1989, mdsmith7, milburn, mnga13, neoar, omegafencer, oooclaymoreooo, OpTii, owoking555, P_Diddy, pongtanad, q8pwr, Red-Til-I-Die, ripherup, sanwar123, sataniaa, seiyaguitar, sillv, Slayer10193, srandys74, t-bagwell, TobiasOver, touqeer, wolfzero990, Wosley, xGamerManX
09-12-2018, 09:23 PM #2
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
Hooolyyy ssh..... hahaah this is awesome.. btw the save file 2 is at the last savepoint of the game? Thats what you mean?

Excellent work man
09-12-2018, 09:31 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Wish this was EU 😢

The following 3 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, eeee, HUYI82
09-13-2018, 12:33 AM #4
sdsuguy619
Save Point
is this the US version?
09-13-2018, 12:39 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by sdsuguy619 View Post
is this the US version?

Yeah but its a placeholder since the game didnt release yet

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

sdsuguy619
09-13-2018, 03:14 AM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Wish this was EU ��

does anyone know if the saves are cross region like AC origins or kiwami 2? that would be great.
09-13-2018, 11:23 AM #7
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
does anyone know if the saves are cross region like AC origins or kiwami 2? that would be great.

We will likely find out when the game officially releases tomorrow im sure.

Ill Upload an end game save on easy saturday morning
09-13-2018, 11:27 AM #8
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
Hooolyyy ssh..... hahaah this is awesome.. btw the save file 2 is at the last savepoint of the game? Thats what you mean?

Excellent work man

On the hardest difficulty there are no checkpoints. You CAN save your game but only at base camps IF you have enough resources to do so as they are really scarce. So basically yes, there will be 5-10 minutes left in the game to complete on this difficulty, but its a freacking breeze compared to the rest of the game from this point on. There just isnt any waypoints, or directions, etc.. I think there is a small enemy encounter but again, a breeze
09-13-2018, 12:26 PM #9
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Hoping you refrain from updating to 6.0 and keep all your saves for 5.* Smile

Thanks for putting in teh work on these.
09-13-2018, 12:29 PM #10
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Trophies View Post
We will likely find out when the game officially releases tomorrow im sure.

Ill Upload an end game save on easy saturday morning

Many people, including myself, have the game already because the 2 special editions gave many people access to the game 2 days early. Not sure on EU game id, but speculating that it will be different as the past TR titles.
It's those Ubisoft games we keep getting matching id's on.

The following user thanked JimmyHACK for this useful post:

Jom Jom
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo