09-13-2018, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi eveyone,

i have my save Shadow Warrior i finished the game with Heroic difficulty and i don't now if there any way to get trophy Heroic

in file there all chekpoint for all chapter 1 to 17 and my profiel,

my profiel it's Works on version 1.00 and earlier.

and sorry for my bad english.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by SkillsWar12 ; 04-13-2020 at 12:01 PM.

The following 192 users say thank you to SkillsWar12 for this useful post:

``,, 007zero007, abufhad, acjspider, Acroshot, adilgangster, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alba bernardo, Alexsandr194, alwaphi, Anarki23, angeloislive, Atilla, axeslayer23, azad, azizX, b007pm, baileylarry223, basehype, bastid19, bd_black55, benderhack, Berserker, BigDruDogg, birka, Blackpest, Blackramzes, bloodstar101, bokerman, Bra-C-Ket, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, cactustrav77, Carramrod235, caymaz, chaobear, ChaosK1ng, ChaosRising67, chucknorris078, Coro, Cutewolf, Dazy_Duke, Dazy_Duke_03, deadlysin, deandre7452, Death1127, det0xxp, DracuLazarus, dragonody, dragun619, DynamicUnicorn00, fahad923, fantasynoff, fgdgfds, filamnder, firebird7ate9, foxx69, Gamer08, gderMRG97111, GenHanTen, genocide3681, GenomeSoldier, GerardoLibre88, ghost wolves, ghvvv, Gilouf, GokuVegeta000, golflognaw, Gump7861, gunswiz, guyverprime, gyanhuang, Hannzo, Harderbetter, hassanxx, HeavensSmile, hess47, hiddengamer, ifhaid, ignored467, isaac-torres-, ivan6219, jackobot13, jackyshen, jjackson96, jkat311, juankuraica, kabar122, kaka20, KeizmelzeR, Kingseryoga22, kingturkking, kliktok, KmartSecurity89, L_66u, LLLLLLOOOOO, loseli, LostPlanet87, LPD and 92 other users.
06-25-2019, 04:32 AM #11
ah thank you so much for the clarification this is perfect.
06-25-2019, 02:53 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by stasya View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
Hey short question. Is this "CUSA 628" the EU Version or US Version? Text is a bit misleading. Thank you very much!!

The post says it's US and I don't see anything else in the post to indicate it could be any other region. Am I missing something? Just in case I looked it up and this is definitely the right CUSA for this game's US region.

I guess, the misleading here means the 2 mssing zeros in CUSA's number in the post, but it's just my guess.

I see what you mean. I was looking at the post's title, not its contents. Regardless, I have never seen a game where the different CUSAs would be so similar that it would be a matter of Zeros like that. They're usually pretty close to each other numerically, not a whole two decimal places apart.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Nathaniel
10-10-2019, 03:04 AM #13
ghvvv
Rookie
10-10-2019, 08:14 PM #14
if i buy digitally from psn store in us
can i use the save?

Because he says 1.00
10-10-2019, 09:00 PM #15
how exactly do you unlock the trophy using this save? just complete any level?
10-10-2019, 09:06 PM #16
Originally posted by LLLLLLOOOOO View Post
can i use the save?

Because he says 1.00

yes this save works with every version. simply resign and use it.
10-11-2019, 04:27 PM #17
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
can i use the save?

Because he says 1.00

The important thing is usually the CUSA number, not whether it's digital or physical. Most games in the general "US" region will have the same CUSA no matter if you download them or buy the disc. There are some games where different versions of the game might have different CUSA numbers, like a complete edition that comes out a couple of years later. But before you buy the game from the PSN store you can actually see the CUSA number in the link, and the US PSN store version of Shadow Warrior is 0628, just like the one in the thread here assuming the title is correct.

For 1.00, if this was made on 1.00 it wouldn't matter. A later version of the game can still read saves made on earlier patches. The game cannot read saves made from LATER patches, though. Like, if you installed Shadow Warrior as 1.00, either from a disc or because you used some clever tricks (it can be done), that 1.00 of the game probably cannot read saves made on version 1.25 of the game. But the reverse, your game can do that.
10-11-2019, 09:08 PM #18
big thanks for the informations.
i got already the game from eu store but i cant change region by myself if anybody may help that would be very nice
10-12-2019, 02:06 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
big thanks for the informations.
i got already the game from eu store but i cant change region by myself if anybody may help that would be very nice

Re-regioning can only be attempted through Save Wizard's Advanced Mode, but I'm not seeing Shadow Warrior listed on Save Wizard's site. If there are no quick codes, there wouldn't be advanced mode either. I see Shadow Warrior 2 listed, but not 1.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo