09-13-2018, 09:47 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As for 17 September 2018 Save Wizard now works on 6.00 and its already confirmed by themself

you can buy Save Wizard one savewizard.net and works for all firmwares as for now

once you bought Save Wizard you will only need a pc/laptop and a usb if you own all that your set to use the saves on here

(there is no free resigner so if you wish to use any saves you will need to buy Save Wizard)

I will keep this thread stickied for the future updates and patches

The following 13 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

AHMED_MD, blackmustang58, burntlink, cakehole, error40404, fenicce, Jakartacoc1, pandorra13, sataniaa, stasya, SWAMP DEVIL, ThatEpicSomeone, walkmoon
09-16-2018, 03:28 PM #20
Originally posted by yamikit View Post
Their ability to adapt to new system patches has been fantastic.
I still remember how long it took to fix for 5.50.

haha.. for sure
as a old member for SW, just one day after their release and discount for 50% price
You must login or register to view this content.
19 apr 17

Originally posted by SWAMP
This is why i like them. They are not like other companies who want to sell something to you and after that they dont give a damn anymore. Makes you feel taken care of.
Another company i had the same feeling with is CD Project Red and the guys who made Dying Light..Thats how you build a bond between company and people , not like those big soulless companies that only think about finding new ways to get more $ out of you

absolutely..
they have fantastic software and amazing user's
09-17-2018, 08:25 AM #21
Save Wizard has just confirmed via Twitter that 6.0 is now compatible with the program. So you can update now guys.

The following 5 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

asiandes, sataniaa, stasya, SWAMP DEVIL, Wosley
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo