09-13-2018, 09:47 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As for 17 September 2018 Save Wizard now works on 6.00 and its already confirmed by themself

you can buy Save Wizard one savewizard.net and works for all firmwares as for now

once you bought Save Wizard you will only need a pc/laptop and a usb if you own all that your set to use the saves on here

(there is no free resigner so if you wish to use any saves you will need to buy Save Wizard)

I will keep this thread stickied for the future updates and patches

The following 13 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

AHMED_MD, blackmustang58, burntlink, cakehole, error40404, fenicce, Jakartacoc1, pandorra13, sataniaa, stasya, SWAMP DEVIL, ThatEpicSomeone, walkmoon
09-13-2018, 12:48 PM #2
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
So today the firmware update 6.00 did release on ps4 which doesnt work for Save Wizard but you can still use pre 6.00 saves on here

the things you cant do is

resign 6.00 saves
add cheats to 6.00 saves
Re Region 6.00 saves
Add a new user by using a save thats 6.00

If you upload your save on here and its 6.00 pls note it in your thread and even if its not 6.00 still note it for your new saves that you upload from today on so people dont get confussed.

So just to be clear, I CAN use saves from before 6.0 even if my console is 6.0?
09-13-2018, 12:53 PM #3
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Trophies View Post
So just to be clear, I CAN use saves from before 6.0 even if my console is 6.0?

yes. think about it! there are a lot of people who make backups of their saves (any FW version) and $ony can't prevent users from using them. saves are still the same on any FW, its the way they ($ony) encrypt them, when copying saves from PS4 to usb. FW6.0 has a new encryption, thats why SW doesn't work anymore with 6.0 saves, because they can't (for now) decrypt the saves.

greets luix

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

PS4_Trophies
09-13-2018, 12:55 PM #4
Originally posted by luix View Post
yes. think about it! there are a lot of people who make backups of their saves (any FW version) and $ony can't prevent users from using them. saves are still the same on any FW, its the way they ($ony) encrypt them, when copying saves from PS4 to usb. FW6.0 has a new encryption, thats why SW doesn't work anymore with 6.0 saves, because they can't (for now) decrypt the saves.

greets luix

Sweet news thanks! Only ask cause Im gonna be using some saves later, and idk if my console updated or not as I am not home
09-13-2018, 12:57 PM #5
Wosley

greets luix

Also to make clear if you make a save on 5.50 and never did touch the game anymore and then tranfer the save to the usb while being on 6.00 that still makes the save 6.00 the moment you update all your saves on your ps4 would be 6.00
09-13-2018, 01:02 PM #6
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
There is no way to play online or download game patches without updating the system software,right? Man now i wish i had a second PS4. The 6.0 Update is the most stupid one they ever did. Absolutely no new features only hassle. :(
09-13-2018, 01:07 PM #7
luix
Little One
Originally posted by SWAMP
There is no way to play online or download game patches without updating the system software,right? Man now i wish i had a second PS4. The 6.0 Update is the most stupid one they ever did. Absolutely no new features only hassle. :(

there is no way! sometimes spoofing the FW version works for some days, but thats not worth it.
$ony don't care about new features in FW6.00. they just hate people using SW. Smile same with vita's new FW released to days ago. no new features, but a fix for the h-encore exploit.
Last edited by luix ; 09-13-2018 at 01:13 PM.

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

SWAMP DEVIL
09-13-2018, 01:13 PM #8
Wosley
there is no way! sometimes spoofing the FW version works for some days, but thats not worth it.
$ony don't care about new features in FW6.00. they just hate people using SW. Smile same with vita's new FW released to days ago. no new features, but a fix for the henkaku exploit.

Sony is trying so hard but at the end they cant keep patching it anyways
09-13-2018, 01:17 PM #9
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
$ony don't care about new features in FW6.00. they just hate people using SW. Smile same with vita's new FW released to days ago. no new features, but a fix for the h-encore exploit.

People with modded PS4 destroy online games like gta etc. but us SW users we only like to speed or spice up our singleplayer games to have more fun or save some time. Its crazy how they "dedicate" a whole system software to us :I
09-13-2018, 01:21 PM #10
luix
Little One
Originally posted by SWAMP
People with modded PS4 destroy online games like gta etc. but us SW users we only like to speed or spice up our singleplayer games to have more fun or save some time. Its crazy how they "dedicate" a whole system software to us :I

peps can't go online with JB ps4's, don't worry. Smile

@wosley: $ony will never give up. it's up to SW now to find the new keys. as we know from the past, they will find it. Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo