Post: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Completionist and Deadly Obsession [CUSA10938]
09-19-2018, 12:03 AM #1
SandruBR
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My 99% Save for Completionist trophy and save for Deadly Obsession last boss fight.

Save 01 - Last Base camp before fight last boss in game.
Save 02 - Before Start Last Mission in Deadly
Load Save 03 and pick up the last relic and pop up Dr. Croft and Completionist trophy.

Thanks FamiliarGamer for re-region my save for EU Version

Link for US Version [CUSA10938] = You must login or register to view this content. {UPDATE}
Link for EU Version [CUSA10872] = You must login or register to view this content. {NOT UPDATE}

Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by SandruBR ; 09-20-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Update Save Game and Link

The following 78 users say thank you to SandruBR for this useful post:

Abed86, Aleksei504, Alhnon07, AMRogue, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, aradreth, Barabao, basharsky88, berto2020, bobsandbag, BubbaDaBarb, Cengic, cerdrac, coocookeeper6, Death1127, Dimitri2001, downisethe, dstraor08, ducknorris, Dunham, ehdqkr, exterminator05, FamiliarGamer, furia20881, Gagliardi, GelsonSilva, gowhawx, granatiere, gubruikertje, GUNNA, Hatchet Harry 2, husqvarna29, HUYI82, HW99, ivan6219, jeje0765, JimmyHACK, joevice, JRG1988, kaka20, kikilon, Killpanic, KingTaino, kyatman, Leonrpg, lucian_vlis, Magnofelipe, majesticpigeon, mancaos, markl1989, Mataperricos, mds525700, Nightmaremrmr, Ogonek, OlafMuller, omegafencer, oooclaymoreooo, P_Diddy, pandorra13, paulovgha, Pluwka, pongtanad, Red-Til-I-Die, ripherup, sandsab, sataniaa, Schwibbel88, seiyaguitar, SHAkA, Silverwolf, stasya, SWAMP DEVIL, verdarkzord, Wosley, yvenv, zayneisaacs, ZiyadRed
09-19-2018, 08:22 AM #2
You are the true MVP! I am one of the people that had the Completionist trophy glitch out on them so the Completionist save was a real life saver! Your English is fine, man, thanks again!

The following user thanked omegafencer for this useful post:

JRG1988
09-19-2018, 09:24 AM #3
jimke1
Keeper
eu version ????
09-19-2018, 11:28 AM #4
Good stuff brother! Mine glitched on me twice
09-19-2018, 05:48 PM #5
SandruBR
Save Point
update post with links to EU Version [CUSA10872] re-region for FamiliarGamer.

The following 3 users say thank you to SandruBR for this useful post:

FamiliarGamer, HUYI82, P_Diddy
09-19-2018, 06:16 PM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
good job, i was on my way to posting a 100% save but i guess you beat me too it, at least i don't have to worry if my save glitches now.
09-19-2018, 06:19 PM #7
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
good job, i was on my way to posting a 100% save but i guess you beat me too it, at least i don't have to worry if my save glitches now.

glitched on me TWICE! haha, but I i will have difficulty ones up tomorrow fellasSmile its already been done, but Im gonna test it once, as well as apply save wizard cheats to it to make it even easier to complete from the last base

The following user thanked PS4_Trophies for this useful post:

markl1989
09-19-2018, 06:39 PM #8
Excuse me guys, but how can I make use of this files? I used to do it back in a days on PS3 but did not think it was possible on PS4. Damn Dr. Croft glitched for me and I found this saves while looking for some info.
What tool has to be used to resign them? And yeah I do realize, I could do my own research, but I would highly appreciate the info nontheless.

Thanks.
09-19-2018, 07:12 PM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Trophies View Post
glitched on me TWICE! haha, but I i will have difficulty ones up tomorrow fellasSmile its already been done, but Im gonna test it once, as well as apply save wizard cheats to it to make it even easier to complete from the last base

nice one, looking forward to it.
09-19-2018, 07:28 PM #10
Originally posted by Killakan View Post
Excuse me guys, but how can I make use of this files? I used to do it back in a days on PS3 but did not think it was possible on PS4. Damn Dr. Croft glitched for me and I found this saves while looking for some info.
What tool has to be used to resign them? And yeah I do realize, I could do my own research, but I would highly appreciate the info nontheless.

Thanks.

Its save wizard. You can also use it to apply cheats to supported games, including this one

The following user thanked PS4_Trophies for this useful post:

darkrevan
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo