Post: Shadow of The Tomb Raider Good Samaritan & Specialized Trophies [CUSA10938]
09-19-2018, 11:54 AM #1
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Shadow of The Tomb Raider Good Samaritan & Specialized Trophies [CUSA10938]

Hello guys, this save contains the last two tombs for the trophy tomb raider and the last two chests of the conqueror for the trophy treasure hunter.

Tombs located at mission of san juan (just load the save that you'll be in it) and the last is in Kuwaq Yaku.
Chests of the Conqueror is located in Peruvian Jungle and Cozumel. (Just use the fire pit to fastel travel, they are close to the chest)

And completing the tomb of San Juan, you also complete the last sub-mission, then talk to the manu in San Juan and you win the trophy good samaritan trophy and completing the tomb in san juan, you get the specialized trophy.

Sorry for my bad english

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-06-2020 at 11:02 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 16 users say thank you to Flap Jack for this useful post:

Cengic, crackmax, Faisal19, Gagliardi, HW99, JRG1988, kaka20, Leonrpg, lfelipe1501, lody-99, Morose290, pandorra13, PS4_Trophies, Red-Til-I-Die, sanwar123, Wosley
09-19-2018, 12:03 PM #2
Originally posted by LuucTavares View Post
Hello gys, this save contains the last two tombs and the last two chests of the conqueror.

Tombs located at mission of san juan (just load the save that you'll be in it) e the last is in Kuwaq Yaku.
Chests of the Conqueror is located in Peruvian Jungle and Cozumel.

I'm not sure, but I think I need to complete only the last secondary mission of the game, which is located in San Juan, with this you win the good samaritan trophy and completing the tombs, you get the specialized trophy.

Sorry for my bad english

Great post my friend!

The following user thanked PS4_Trophies for this useful post:

Flap Jack
09-19-2018, 01:47 PM #3
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
Originally posted by Trophies View Post
Great post my friend!

Thank u man, and i'm waiting for your saves of difficulties hahaha
09-19-2018, 02:12 PM #4
Originally posted by LuucTavares View Post
Thank u man, and i'm waiting for your saves of difficulties hahaha

give me until tomorrow night! its complete, i just want to test it before uploading just in case i make a mistake again
01-06-2020, 10:39 PM #5
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post
Shadow of The Tomb Raider Good Samaritan & Specialized Trophies [CUSA10938]

Hello guys, this save contains the last two tombs for the trophy tomb raider and the last two chests of the conqueror for the trophy treasure hunter.

Tombs located at mission of san juan (just load the save that you'll be in it) and the last is in Kuwaq Yaku.
Chests of the Conqueror is located in Peruvian Jungle and Cozumel. (Just use the fire pit to fastel travel, they are close to the chest)

And completing the tomb of San Juan, you also complete the last sub-mission, then talk to the manu in San Juan and you win the trophy good samaritan trophy and completing the tomb in san juan, you get the specialized trophy.

Sorry for my bad english

in this save too u can get underwater archaeologist trophy if u get the relic in san juan tomb.. thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo