09-19-2018, 02:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DEAD RISING 4 Save- Set + DLC

Today I upload the Saves in the right section.Credits goes toAndrew Raukens ( ALL main Game Saves from HIM )
ycheah ( DLC Saves from HIM)

Seasoned Journalist You must login or register to view this content.
Load the Save and go to Old Town to theGazette & Historical Society building;Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan thewalls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper.You might get trophies as well forcreating normal and unique combo weapons if you make one each.

Hunting grounds You must login or register to view this content.
Just start case 2 and return to themall last location is Checkmarx (left shop from Alessandro Dante)

Biters Remorse You must login or register to view this content.
Just kill last zombies after the bossfight. Easy Winky Winky

Left 100,004 Dead2* You must login or register to view this content. kill zombies until trophie willpop

Craftsman trophy (Multiplayer): You must login or register to view this content.
Just kill one more Boss and trophyshould pop up.

Story Completionist and Working Hard: You must login or register to view this content.
Just finish last challenge

Master Journalist & Innovator You must login or register to view this content.
Start Case 1 and just wait until youget Master Journalist Trophy,then quit and start Case 0 go throught the case
until u pick up your first blueprint Blast from the past pick it up and wait
for the trophy pop Innovator

DLC Trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 06-04-2019 at 01:38 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to TobiasOver for this useful post:

19willy74, Bala.perdida, BASIA2001, Cloud, elgabri_celica, gemini2k18, gofiolulz, mnga13, Prototype10, ser, VILO_LTU, Wosley
09-19-2018, 04:56 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Hi nice work but do all trophies beside the Online pop? The one im looking for is: No Compromise is it in this Set?
09-19-2018, 05:11 PM #3
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Hi nice work but do all trophies beside the Online pop? The one im looking for is: No Compromise is it in this Set?

You need to test on dummy account.
I already got the platinum legit way.

Yes! This one is in the frank rising DLC folder. :-)
09-19-2018, 05:13 PM #4

09-19-2018, 05:23 PM #5
19willy74
Originally posted by TobiasOver View Post

Oh nice so NoCompromise it is in the DLC. Thats' awesome so no need to do the game twice. Thank you.
09-19-2018, 05:26 PM #6
Oh nice so NoCompromise it is in the DLC. Thats' awesome so no need to do the game twice. Thank you.

You welcome!
I hope it works..
Because the game crashes so often when you wanna load a savegame :(
09-19-2018, 05:28 PM #7
19willy74
I dont have the game yet, did not buy it cause of some trophies like No Compromise. But no doubt i will get it now and let you know. For sure others will check it and see if these saves works, again thanks for your saves Smile
09-19-2018, 06:00 PM #8
I dont have the game yet, did not buy it cause of some trophies like No Compromise. But no doubt i will get it now and let you know. For sure others will check it and see if these saves works, again thanks for your saves Smile

I tested it on dummy account
Works fine!
The platinum is super easy but super grindy und buggy :(
Frank rising dlc is super easy

The following 2 users say thank you to TobiasOver for this useful post:

19willy74, AlanBlend37
09-20-2018, 12:39 PM #9
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TobiasOver View Post
DEAD RISING 4 Save- Set + DLC

Today I upload the Saves in the right section.Credits goes toAndrew Raukens ( ALL main Game Saves from HIM )
ycheah ( DLC Saves from HIM)

Seasoned Journalist You must login or register to view this content.
Load the Save and go to Old Town to theGazette & Historical Society building;Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan thewalls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper.You might get trophies as well forcreating normal and unique combo weapons if you make one each.

Hunting grounds You must login or register to view this content.
Just start case 2 and return to themall last location is Checkmarx (left shop from Alessandro Dante)

Biters Remorse You must login or register to view this content.
Just kill last zombies after the bossfight. Easy Winky Winky

Left 100,004 Dead2* You must login or register to view this content. kill zombies until trophie willpop

Craftsman trophy (Multiplayer): You must login or register to view this content.
Just kill one more Boss and trophyshould pop up.

Story Completionist and Working Hard: You must login or register to view this content.
Just finish last challenge

Master Journalist & Innovator You must login or register to view this content.
Start Case 1 and just wait until youget Master Journalist Trophy,then quit and start Case 0 go throught the case
until u pick up your first blueprint Blast from the past pick it up and wait
for the trophy pop Innovator

DLC Trophies:

A lot of the saves when re regioning do not carry checkpoint/continue point only statistic.. I know this because I tried for difficulty trophy.. and others they put you at the point you were at with your original Save unfortunately ... hope some day someone does all dlc for this game on the us version, as it’s literally almost unplayable with all the blue screens and corrupted data that occurs ...
09-20-2018, 08:33 PM #10
19willy74
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
A lot of the saves when re regioning do not carry checkpoint/continue point only statistic.. I know this because I tried for difficulty trophy.. and others they put you at the point you were at with your original Save unfortunately ... hope some day someone does all dlc for this game on the us version, as it’s literally almost unplayable with all the blue screens and corrupted data that occurs ...

Wait so loading that save for the Nightmare Difficulty will NOT net you the trophy ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo