Post: Shadow of the tomb raider some combat trophies [CUSA10872]
09-19-2018, 09:12 PM #1
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

these are the trophies you should be able to get with this save

Chain Gang
Like a Shadow
Tables Turned
Look, Over There!
Last Known Position
Sixth Sense
In the Moment
Made to Endure
First Blood

craft one special ammo to get
On the Go

find the next campfire and see what else unlocks, like buy a skill, upgrade one of the weapons e.t.c

i should not be far off from getting the next story related skill for the trophy Total Party Kill if not i can upload a save when i get to that point.

go further up and there is a tree to get Surprise! and not far from that you can get Playing with Fire easily too.

use this save to upgrade any of the weapons available to get Makeshift Arsenal, other save had no weapons to upgrade, you can also us this save to get Up to the Challenge, just find and cut the last flag in san juan (fast travel there) and it should pop i'm sure more will unlock if you progress.
You must login or register to view this content.

i'll try to get a save for all challenge tombs and chests when i get to that point.

here is he save for Good Samaritan

just walk up to the green marker, talk to the woman, progress and fight the guards and then return back to the island again, trophy should pop as well as completionist if you don't have that aswell.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-23-2018 at 09:38 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

alifilm, BASIA2001, bobsandbag, carmania, dirkvip, ducknorris, Dywas, expo88, gowhawx, hackstraiker, Jimmy_lyz, kaka20, Leonrpg, Magnofelipe, mds525700, miichaelchriis, pandorra13, Pepitora, sonideepak1, Wosley, zayneisaacs
09-19-2018, 09:19 PM #2
hello you did the trouble Deadly Obsession
09-19-2018, 09:27 PM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 83200 View Post
hello you did the trouble Deadly Obsession

no, but someone else will be uploading the save soon.
09-19-2018, 09:30 PM #4
ok thank you me it feels like a trophee is Deadly Obsession for the 100%
09-19-2018, 10:20 PM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
total party kill and marksman should pop up too, just one more headshot.

The following 2 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

pandorra13, Pepitora
09-20-2018, 03:57 AM #6
koz3bal
Gym leader
thnnx a lot :vince:
09-20-2018, 02:23 PM #7
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
treasure hunter save is here

only thing left is good Samaritan, so thanks to stasya for providing the rest of the saves.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 09-20-2018 at 03:29 PM.
09-20-2018, 05:11 PM #8
koz3bal
Gym leader
from ur saves i got all trophies expect Chain Gang i have tried many times and different locations , not get it
09-20-2018, 07:05 PM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
from ur saves i got all trophies expect Chain Gang i have tried many times and different locations , not get it

it was the same on the US save set it will not unlock, you have have to try and get it yourself i don't think there is any other way round it.
09-21-2018, 11:55 AM #10
hello I'm looking for a save with this trophy As the trigger thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo