Post: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Underwater Archeologist [CUSA10938]
09-24-2018, 05:04 PM #1
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Underwater Archeologist

Load the backup save (press L2+R2 to make it appear) and once you dive down into the water, the Relic is slightly behind you, near one of the chests for the Sunken Treasure Challenge. If you need help it's at 0:16 of the below video. Once you download the save, get rid of the (2) so the save can be loaded.

**EDIT** Possible alternative: Apparently you can just Continue as opposed to loading the backup save, then open two chests in the lake area. So if the backup save doesn't work, try to Continue instead. Thanks to SirMicolash for this tip.

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
For the ones that have issues with Re Regioning any of the saves

I re regioned the "Underwater Archeologist" Save to EU [CUSA10872]

Here is the You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Here's a save for Good Samaritan. Just continue (don't load backup save) and go to the girl on the little island 10 feet from spawn and the trophy will pop. Don't forget to delete the (3) from the download. If anyone knows how to edit the title to reflect the additional save, please do so or let me know.

That's a Knife

Here's my US save. I don't have an account with Mediafire so someone who does can re-upload it. Just play the Save Hakan mission and it should pop. It didn't pop for me the first time I think because either 1) I skipped the cutscene at the end or 2) It somehow interfered with the Save Hakan trophy popping at the same time. So, if you run into the same problem just keep reloading the save and doing the mission. It's quick to complete.

Last edited by blurrz ; 06-17-2019 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Added tip for Underwater Archeologist

The following 169 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

``,, 3adelhack, Abed86, abemad12, adibotor, ainz11, ajay.solidsnake, Akram-Buzaid, alarosy2015, alca_iori, AleMunhoz, alexwight2017, Allicks, Amir_punk, amony1, Anoobiis, Arthur RIP, avsreekar, Balea, beefRockchest, bmerlin, bmj2k7, bobolay20, Boss1993, cactustrav77, carmania, ccowley, Cengic, chriscarl, claudio moyano, crackmax, Manolo777, Delon, [email protected], Dev_Ali, dracula101, DracuLazarus, Dunham, eeee, ehdqkr, emailfalido321, Emptyx7, ErChel, eslamking006, Faisal19, fhdx7-, Ficcanasone, G3sSi_89, gareggiare, garygiel, gatsu71, Ginchan, golflognaw, goosesteax, Gotham_Shadow, GounaD, gregalexander00, Grumble456, hackstraiker, hajwel, Hamed, hamza1992, herrlich.yuna, Hideo777, hladytokimi, HW99, IMYR34, Infuso, Ingo-Steinborn, inmr, intelbill, isaiaspereira, itali7, ivan6219, iworshipunicorns, jackie_k, Jadoo22, Javierex22, JimmyHACK, jjvegt, JKPT100, JSilva, julianamdb, k12_02, Kai2kd, kaka2, kaka20, kala1981, Kayo_Mayo, Kenom, kgj35813, kiki1941, Killpanic, Leonrpg, lfelipe1501, Lorenzoo1989, LPeck1985, luckydevil, lukazrfs, luvith and 69 other users.
09-25-2018, 01:15 PM #2
Have you upgraded the knife in this save ? The trophy glitched out on me so I’m looking for a save with the side quest not done
09-25-2018, 02:25 PM #3
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Yes, I posted it in another thread You must login or register to view this content.. I'll update the OP as well.
09-26-2018, 08:48 PM #4
here"s the That's a Knife Trophy for EUR CUSA10872 i reregion it for everybody Smile btw thank you for the save OP finally i got platinum Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

cheers
10-02-2018, 03:22 PM #5
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
is there any way to reregion the backup save to eu? i need the underwater relic trophy :(
10-02-2018, 03:44 PM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
is there any way to reregion the backup save to eu? i need the underwater relic trophy :(

If the Save Wizard supports Advanced Mode for this game then yes. Else not
10-02-2018, 04:04 PM #7
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Its supported by save wizard but it only shows the auto save and not the backup :(

would it possibly work if the original posted were to run the back up on the original region and save the game again? would that overwrite the auto save?
10-02-2018, 04:18 PM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Its supported by save wizard but it only shows the auto save and not the backup :(

would it possibly work if the original posted were to run the back up on the original region and save the game again? would that overwrite the auto save?

If you resign all saves they all must show up
10-02-2018, 04:32 PM #9
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
hmmm strange thats not happening here? i can reregion profile etc but then it only shows up my autosaves, am i going about this wrong?
10-02-2018, 04:54 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
hmmm strange thats not happening here? i can reregion profile etc but then it only shows up my autosaves, am i going about this wrong?

Dont own the game and never did re region one of the saves so i got no idea sorry :/
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo