10-01-2018, 09:38 PM #1
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); save has a armour set in inventory to be invincible on all difficulties including legendary, i have tested this myself with a giant.

there is a gold bracelet in your inventory that is enchanted with fortify alchemy which you can use to make fortify enchant potions with and make even more enchanted gear as you wish as you progress in the game.

to max out your level and get as many skill points as you want create a ring with the fortify enchanted potion in your inventory and enchant the ring with low alteration cost, equip the ring and then use telekinesis and fast travel to a far location to level up alteration, reset skill and repeat over and over.

there is a area right outside windhelm near the main gates with lots of items, take whatever you wish from there or drop more items to duplicate whatever you want, there is also a location at Helgen with over 100 ebony arrows plus more room to duplicate whatever you want from there, just go in the castle in that area to access it.

talk to your companion to access all of his items in his inventory.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-23-2018 at 09:45 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

ajsking, codenam47, DonSokke, Jerem92i, JohebGaming, LTBadBoy, NextGenUpdate, Wosley
10-02-2018, 01:50 AM #2
awesomw1
I am error
what point in the game is this save? and damn man i wish this was us version. hope save wizards adds re regioning soon
10-02-2018, 04:39 AM #3
Thanks for the save!!!! Smile

The following user thanked DonSokke for this useful post:

HUYI82
10-02-2018, 06:07 AM #4
Are you able to make a god mode save for the start of the game? - no trophies etc would be awesome! Smile
10-02-2018, 06:45 AM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheFray View Post
Are you able to make a god mode save for the start of the game? - no trophies etc would be awesome! Smile

impossible, there is no way to access ingredients, money gold e.t.c from the beginning, i've tried my best to make sure i didn't complete any quests, you should be able to do the story and daedric quest, only thing you will miss out on is the very beginning, it shouldn't take that long to to catch up to my save if you start a new game first.

Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
what point in the game is this save? and damn man i wish this was us version. hope save wizards adds re regioning soon

to cut out the grinding for anyone who wants to start the game with unlimited everything without having to do everything themselves....
i really do wish save wizard would do cheats for skyrim SE and VR but alas this is the best we have got.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 10-02-2018 at 06:50 AM.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

LTBadBoy
10-02-2018, 06:58 AM #6
Awesome man thanks for that Smile
10-03-2018, 03:21 AM #7
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
impossible, there is no way to access ingredients, money gold e.t.c from the beginning, i've tried my best to make sure i didn't complete any quests, you should be able to do the story and daedric quest, only thing you will miss out on is the very beginning, it shouldn't take that long to to catch up to my save if you start a new game first.

to cut out the grinding for anyone who wants to start the game with unlimited everything without having to do everything themselves....
i really do wish save wizard would do cheats for skyrim SE and VR but alas this is the best we have got.

Dang wish this is US version, any guide to follow to do same thing on my us version? I'm new to skyrim, thanks, great save
10-03-2018, 06:32 AM #8
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MrLibido View Post
Dang wish this is US version, any guide to follow to do same thing on my us version? I'm new to skyrim, thanks, great save

then it may be harder for you to pull off as it involves various glitches, a lot of time and patience if you are willing to go through that.
10-03-2018, 02:48 PM #9
Hey there, thanks for this! Will it pop any trophies?
04-07-2019, 02:26 PM #10
Thanks For The Great Work ! But game crashes as soon as I load. Any help ??
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo