Post: Mass Effect: Andromeda United + All Clear Trophies [CUSA02491]
10-03-2018, 09:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finish active mission and obtain United
Go to system Nol, Find anomaly and obtain All Clear

After load save trophy pop

Buccaneer and Full Power

You must login or register to view this content.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Cryptographer - hack last console
Matchmaker (not tested) - Suvi / Liam / Keri

UPDATE: LoneliestPanda ​has mentioned that Matchmaker can be earned on the same character by switching saves. Meaning, you can back up your save, complete a romance with a specific character, make a new save, and reload the previous save to attempt another romance with other characters. Thanks for the info!

Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:13 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Mazeltov for this useful post:

AEB83, aeneax, Cloud, Cristian-Carro-Fuentes, Dimitri2001, frez0r, furia20881, ignored467, InfamousD1, kaka20, kh01, kiki1941, Ling Long Nudel, luffy112, Mahmood0770, Malves, MrMario1337, NextGenUpdate, ser, Shota_Aizawa, sqqad, TeddyKnight, Wosley
06-27-2020, 07:43 PM #11
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post
Originally posted by phosgene View Post
"Unable to load your save file because it is linked to game content no longer installed:
Deluxe Edition Pack
Deep Space Pack
Please reinstall the above content and try again."

Thanks, I guess.

He probably owns the Digital Deluxe Edition (still need to try his saves, I need those trophies)

I'll be doing it myself and posting it along with 100% planet completion (correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see a save for it anywhere on the forum). Can't specify exactly when though.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo