Post: Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition Trophy Technical Eggstacy [CUSA11898]
10-05-2018, 03:53 PM #1
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hers a save for this annoying trophy

You must login or register to view this content.

hope this can help some people get this annoying trophy ill try to upload somemore of the harder ones but we will see. oh its EU by the way
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-12-2018 at 09:29 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TheDeadLift for this useful post:

abufhad, Cloud, Cneyt-Saltrk, codenam47, DrDoom1980, NextGenUpdate, Sbyrko91, ShatterAngel, sige book, Supreme23, thetechgame
10-06-2018, 11:53 PM #2
Supreme23
I am error
Originally posted by BIGPOPAPUMP View Post
hers a save for this annoying trophy

You must login or register to view this content.

hope this can help some people get this annoying trophy ill try to upload somemore of the harder ones but we will see. oh its EU by the way

Do you have a save close to the beginning with max gold and max skill points?
10-07-2018, 08:28 AM #3
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Sorry bro I do not but there is a easy money glitch u can do for gold. Unfortunately I can't help with skill points :(

The following user thanked TheDeadLift for this useful post:

Supreme23
10-11-2018, 07:23 PM #4
a money glitch of taktik mod hope ^^
10-12-2018, 11:57 AM #5
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DrDoom1980 View Post
a money glitch of taktik mod hope ^^

The glitch is not a mod it's easy to do on ps 😜 but not many no how to do it so it's not been patched thank god
10-19-2018, 04:39 PM #6
Spezza
Gobble
what program do i need to use to make your save work for me?
10-19-2018, 11:48 PM #7
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Spezza View Post
what program do i need to use to make your save work for me?

Ah save wizard buddy 👍
10-19-2018, 11:51 PM #8
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Also I'm one trophy away from platinum and it's the hardest difficulty one so I'll be done hopefully few days and u guys can get all the endings and difficulty trophies with my save I'll post as soon as it's done spending way to much time on this one lol

The following user thanked TheDeadLift for this useful post:

codenam47
10-20-2018, 05:44 AM #9
Spezza
Gobble
DOS2 is not in the list of supported games currently included in Save Wizard for PS4 MAX (You must login or register to view this content.).

I want to achieve platinum by myself. But I still can't get technical eggstacy. It seems bugged.
10-20-2018, 12:04 PM #10
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Spezza View Post
DOS2 is not in the list of supported games currently included in Save Wizard for PS4 MAX (You must login or register to view this content.).

I want to achieve platinum by myself. But I still can't get technical eggstacy. It seems bugged.

Oh I taught u could use the save wither way no? Sorry then I'll delete this if it's no good to anyone, it's just wreckers cave double check some of them are really hidden so look closely there's a map on google somewhere I used that
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo