Post: Mark of the Ninja Remastered Semi Save Set [CUSA13369]
10-15-2018, 01:17 AM #1
ycheah
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there guysngals

I'm back with a platinum save and a collectables/challenges save for the "new" game Mark of the Ninja Remastered.

Instructions are in the Download file

You must login or register to view this content.

This game has a potential double platinum with a US and a EU region game.
This semi save-set is for the US version. But I'm open to doing the save set for the EU version as well.

Have a good one

The following 8 users say thank you to ycheah for this useful post:

CStrife, First_Impossibl, kaka20, Leonrpg, NextGenUpdate, pandorra13, thetechgame, Wosley
10-15-2018, 03:02 AM #2
It seems a prety interesting game, you've down a great work, thanks a lot ! By the way, which are the hardest trophies in the game with your experience , and they are obtainable by your wonderful saves ?
10-15-2018, 04:30 PM #3
ycheah
I am error
Originally posted by Leonrpg View Post
It seems a prety interesting game, you've down a great work, thanks a lot ! By the way, which are the hardest trophies in the game with your experience , and they are obtainable by your wonderful saves ?

Yes all the hardest trophies are obtainable
Every trophy is obtainable for that matter one simply had to play the corresponding level for example

In my estimation there are no real hard trophies in this game
I played the game to platinum twice in a little less than 16hours
But if i had to name a couple New game plus or the challenge rooms might be the toughest trophies
NG+ because all gimmicks are disabled and you just have your vision and abilitys without any indicators
And the challenge rooms because one has to find them all but the rooms themselves aren't difficult to beat

Hope you enjoy the game
I'm waiting on a sale for the eu version to go for double plat
10-15-2018, 11:40 PM #4
Thanks for your explanation, it is very helpful ! I am looking forward to your EU version saveset !
05-15-2020, 02:47 PM #5
Any update on this being converted to EU?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo