Post: Watch Dogs - COMPLETE save set + DLC BAD BLOOD [CUSA000016]
10-15-2018, 09:38 AM #1
petty1
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I know that the game is old but it can be useful to someone.

Story:

Act 1 - complete act 1 alone - you will learn how to control and learn the mechanics of the game - thanks to this, you'll be able to do the rest of the trophies more easily

Act 2 - You must login or register to view this content. - complete last mission in act 2

Act 3 - You must login or register to view this content. - complete last mission in act 3

Act 4 - You must login or register to view this content. - complete last mission in act 4

Act 5 - You must login or register to view this content. - complete last mission in act 5

The rest of the trophies:

All side missions & All towers - You must login or register to view this content. - after loading the game you have to finish each type after the last mission and unlock the last tower

All collectible & All skills - You must login or register to view this content. - unlock the last skill - then collect the last collector items, the final missions will be unlocked then - it's easy to finish

All songs - You must login or register to view this content. - to unlock the trophy, you must collect the last music piece - the picture shows where it is located. We go there, open the music collection application, the missing song is Bright Idea - if it's not, wait a bit and come back there again.

Drink Game & All Game & Rest Trophy - You must login or register to view this content. - complete the last game in level 10 - there will be a trophy for drinking and all city games. Attempt to run away from the police, run away from the scanner - all these actions are enough to do once and the trophies will unlock. {its not my save but i test it and works perfect}

ONLINE Trophy & Platinum save - You must login or register to view this content. - platinum save - all trophy is done. Perform one online activity and online trophies should fall into place.

BAD BLOOD - DLC save set:

Act 1 - You must login or register to view this content. - complete last mission in act 1

Act 2 - You must login or register to view this content. - complete last mission in act 2

Act 3 - You must login or register to view this content. - complete last mission in act 3

Rest trophy - I play now and I will prepare a save for the rest of the trophies and i upload when i finish.

You must login or register to view this content. - download all save in one file

UPDATE 18-10-2018

Rest trophy in DLC Bad Blood - You must login or register to view this content. - all you have to do is complete one activity and the last 2 missions of each investigation.

Its done:

28/29 - Driving missions - complete one and trophy pop
19/20 - Chicago South Club contracts - complete one and trophy pop
19/20 - Militia contracts - complete one and trophy pop
19/20 - Fixer contracts - complete one and trophy pop
All investigation its done - you must complete final mission second investigation and trophy pop.

Sorry for my English - it is not good.
I have checked all the trophies on the second account and platinum is
Last edited by petty1 ; 10-18-2018 at 08:26 AM.

The following 63 users say thank you to petty1 for this useful post:

a6999849, abdullah2012, Ace10990, acp1512, AdolfoTiRompo, Akeemi14, Anselmo Ricci, batofgotham, Bluzz, bobsandbag, Botty, burntlink, canikoblivan, Captain Harlock, Death1127, drentooth, Ecclesia, Fast1g, [email protected], Hakimer, hassanxx, Jacobboii, jameshird85, jatofity, Jerem92i, JusThatGood, Kazuya, KleberMishima, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, lolik, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, mariucco94ita, Matthias_On_NGU, mauswanderer, metalhead412, nemesis_raoul, NextGenUpdate, pheliz, Pitpossum, PopVip, RageSoul51, ReaperSL, Rich Davies, Ruubp, salvusio, sandra87gg, scazz90uk, SLN4Trophies, stasya, stwowner, suhail12, T1000peX, Thelozigamer161, thetechgame, volcy123, Westers, Westoooz, Wosley, xtrolix, YenooR, Zapp Branigan

The following user groaned petty1 for this awful post:

joaoemaria
10-15-2018, 01:04 PM #2
Thank you! Amazing job <3
10-16-2018, 01:56 AM #3
awesomw1
I am error
anyone know if this is like other ubi games and saves work with all regions?

The following user thanked awesomw1 for this useful post:

joaoemaria
10-16-2018, 07:43 AM #4
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
anyone know if this is like other ubi games and saves work with all regions?

No, Watch Dogs released in 2014, hence, they use separate region, so Ubisoft didn't switch to one region for all until 2017.
10-17-2018, 02:14 AM #5
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by blackmustang58 View Post
No, Watch Dogs released in 2014, hence, they use separate region, so Ubisoft didn't switch to one region for all until 2017.

Thanks for the info man so i didn't have to waste anytime trying.
10-18-2018, 12:19 AM #6
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the info man so i didn't have to waste anytime trying.

Your welcome, you can buy UK version of Watch Dogs Complete Edition for less than $20 and register new UK PSN to redeem the DLC, so save will work.

It would be nice if Save Wizard supports the cheat and advanced mode to make change the region easier.

The following user thanked blackmustang58 for this useful post:

awesomw1
10-18-2018, 01:53 AM #7
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by blackmustang58 View Post
Your welcome, you can buy UK version of Watch Dogs Complete Edition for less than $20 and register new UK PSN to redeem the DLC, so save will work.

It would be nice if Save Wizard supports the cheat and advanced mode to make change the region easier.

By watch dogs complete edition do you mean physical or digital?
and yeah even though this game is old savewizard would be great for this game
10-18-2018, 02:01 AM #8
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
By watch dogs complete edition do you mean physical or digital?
and yeah even though this game is old savewizard would be great for this game

They come with physical but DLC come with voucher that you can redeem under UK PSN account.
10-18-2018, 05:46 AM #9
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Will the base games saves work without the DLC installed has anyone tried?
10-18-2018, 08:18 AM #10
petty1
Haxor!
Yes the saves works with game without DLC - i test it.

The following 3 users say thank you to petty1 for this useful post:

blackmustang58, volcy123, Westers
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo