Post: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Surgical Precision Trophy [CUSA12776]
10-16-2018, 12:12 AM #1
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I know a lot of people on here have been looking for this save in particular. Link is now MEGA

This save has all songs done perfect.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just re-do the first song with a perfect combo.

******** I do not know what else will pop from my save! Use at your discretion********
Last edited by JRG1988 ; 01-30-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Warning

The following 284 users say thank you to JRG1988 for this useful post:

``,, *CHOW-CHOW*, 0fox, 19willy74, 415a415a454c, 61891918, 66GraF66, acpowercorduse, akbarwesker, akibaT, AkIrA HD, Amazinggamer334, Andrew-W, andrew0302, argot, Arklow, arnaud02, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, artour0098, athrunlelouch, ATHx, Auron94, axeslayer23, azad, azazzello, ballyshow, bd_black55, beleck62, Bierbubi88, BigDruDogg, Biggaysquirrel, black_ball_room, blacklist444, blackmustang58, Blacksuperga, boomzag, Boshafe3, watakaru, brilliant_57, brokolo, brundalen18, bruno83, Brut3, BubbaDaBarb, Bug666, Bungaloo, cactustrav77, Carlos_win12, carmine310, Castvania, chaobear, chellesan, cherrytrees87, chuchucha, [email protected], Conquerors81, corewarsvet, CosmoConstant, Cozart01, CStrife, d0mu, daFFy_d, dahaka, DaNiel-KyUubi, Danielkyuubi, Darcm, darktom, DavidHM19, [email protected], demonlos, demonquaid, Diodorant, DomoPANDAS, don_smith, Dordor1024, Dotana, dragun619, DUKEFLEED, eductu, end55, enishi17, Etrigan, Ex1zTeNz, Faisal_1, Ficcanasone, FU66, GAME KILLER, gametest-69, gatsu71, george88, Glamaithlos, Habberdash, HardmoreGamer, HaseoVII, Hashem913, hbeeb2alrooh, Heavenly_King, hellgoth_valo, HeroCloudStrife and 184 other users.
03-02-2019, 12:35 PM #20
thank you
03-02-2019, 12:42 PM #21
How does it work? when I try to copy it, it says the save game belongs to another player...
03-02-2019, 05:54 PM #22
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Blacksuperga View Post
How does it work? when I try to copy it, it says the save game belongs to another player...

You'll need to purchase a program called Save Wizard to "resign" the save so your PS4 thinks it's your save. Save Wizard can also add cheats for supported titles, including for your own save games. Check out our PS4 Save Game Modding forum where there's a FAQ on how to set up and use the program.
06-20-2019, 05:31 AM #23
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by JRG1988 View Post

I know a lot of people on here have been looking for this save in particular. Link is now MEGA

******** I do not know what else will pop from my save! Use at your discretion********

is it mean we need all perfect without good or bad?sighh..thought just need S only.just realised after i gained S but without a trophy...its looks like i cnt get platinum for this game forever....sadly this is my last trophy......

The following 2 users say thank you to SirMicolash for this useful post:

JRG1988, PlatinumJagi
06-23-2019, 03:29 AM #24
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post

is it mean we need all perfect without good or bad?sighh..thought just need S only.just realised after i gained S but without a trophy...its looks like i cnt get platinum for this game forever....sadly this is my last trophy......

Yes you have to get all perfects during the first song. When you do that it should pop. Only thing i can say about this is do what i did. Just keep trying over and over and learn the timing and rhythm.
07-01-2019, 08:51 PM #25

hi
08-29-2019, 01:25 AM #26
Thanks for this, will be a huge time saver

The following user thanked sire.maesta for this useful post:

JRG1988
08-07-2020, 08:06 AM #27
lipico
Keeper
thank you very much, I will save this file for future use. I just need this trophy to platinum but at the moment I don't have the save wizard to resign.
08-17-2020, 07:20 PM #28
Thanks a lot, that was a hard one
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo