Post: LEGO The Incredibles - Save Set 95% - Run To Platinum - [CUSA09878]
10-18-2018, 11:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Base Game
You must login or register to view this content.

[B]Save Set 95%[/B]

* With this save, you can win multiple trophies until you reach platinum. Anyway, let me know which trophies have won.

[B][URL="https://mega.nz/#!P0UWwQia!9uBzPjfbFEJfPEt12gUMWDyXDrN8YG6CggLRnTS-aWs"]MEGA - Save 95% - Run To Platinum - Semi Save Set Here[/URL][/B]
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-30-2019 at 08:18 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to Seyfertt for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, cah_geib18, Death1127, GangLand255, Joeyyousif, kaka20, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, Luchoo0, milito0022, NextGenUpdate, SirMicolash, ThatEpicSomeone, thetechgame, Wosley
10-25-2018, 12:27 PM #2
SirMicolash
Little One
Any chance for 100%?
11-23-2018, 11:10 PM #3
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Any chance for 100%?

Savings already exist for 100%. My file is to get other trophies beyond 100%.
06-29-2019, 03:43 PM #4
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Seyfertt View Post
Base Game

[B]Save Set 95%[/B]

* With this save, you can win multiple trophies until you reach platinum. Anyway, let me know which trophies have won.

[B][URL="https://mega.nz/#!P0UWwQia!9uBzPjfbFEJfPEt12gUMWDyXDrN8YG6CggLRnTS-aWs"]MEGA - Save 95% - Run To Platinum - Semi Save Set Here[/URL][/B]

Great work we dont need saves with 100% Becouse trophies will pop non legit..like on this can be done in legit way Thanks

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Seyfertt
07-28-2019, 01:37 PM #5
klycik
Vault dweller
Base Game

[B]Save Set 95%[/B]

What do you need to do for 100%? which trophies are missing?
07-28-2019, 02:25 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Base Game

[B]Save Set 95%[/B]

Try checking to see which characters, vehicles, and red bricks are missing. In level select, see which are missing minikits and other things, and if a level is missing anything at all just turn on all the detectors and hop into the level. In free roam, turn on gold brick detector. Turn on all other detectors for free roam. If there's a bonus level play it. I haven't played this Lego game but this is generally what you do to hit 100%.
07-28-2019, 02:32 PM #7
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Base Game

[B]Save Set 95%[/B]

Try checking to see which characters, vehicles, and red bricks are missing. In level select, see which are missing minikits and other things, and if a level is missing anything at all just turn on all the detectors and hop into the level. In free roam, turn on gold brick detector. Turn on all other detectors for free roam. If there's a bonus level play it. I haven't played this Lego game but this is generally what you do to hit 100%.

Ok I will check this when I get the game thanks
07-28-2019, 07:17 PM #8
Base Game

[B]Save Set 95%[/B]

A little bit extra
Achieve 100% completion

This trophy is missing
Last edited by Sensei1978 ; 07-28-2019 at 07:17 PM.
07-29-2019, 04:41 AM #9
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sensei1978 View Post
Base Game

[B]Save Set 95%[/B]

A little bit extra
Achieve 100% completion

This trophy is missing

I'll bet its not becouse to achieve 100% you need to do something like all races or all gold bricks or red bricks..so its not right Winky Winky
07-29-2019, 02:11 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Sensei1978 View Post

A little bit extra
Achieve 100% completion

This trophy is missing

I'll bet its not becouse to achieve 100% you need to do something like all races or all gold bricks or red bricks..so its not right Winky Winky

And often, on top of that, go and witness the 100% completion screen somewhere. There's sometimes that scene where Lego studs rain down on you in a particular area after you go to it for the first time after achieving 100%, and for those Lego games, that's when the trophy pops.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo