Post: RESONANCE OF FATE 4K/HD EDITION Small Save Set [CUSA13826]
06-24-2019, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my 1st time trying a save so idk if this will work

save 1 Challenge Conqueror trophy (go to arena and do battle)

save 2 (go to arena and do last battle) for Stardust Hunters trophy, Disrespect your elder trophy (fight old man in the red square) and Lap two complete trophy (just finish the end game for a 2nd time.)

other saves may work like break 3000 body parts and 3000 kills ete but I have not tested these after I got the trophy's so you will need too see what pops for you and what does not.

SAVE 3 is after the arena so don't need to use

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-25-2019 at 03:03 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to DeathBringerJJ for this useful post:

aeneax, Anas014, aragornchewi, bbbbhook, frez0r, Frog_Granola, gogeta62, Leonrpg, milburn, ProbablyRaging, ripherup, shemssharp, Wosley
06-25-2019, 03:04 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks very much for sharing!
06-25-2019, 10:00 PM #3
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks, i can confirm that the 2 trophies for break 3000 body parts and 3000 kills can be unlock with save 1. Extreme Spiker, Spite Monger and Hero Actor trophies can be unlock too.

The following user thanked ripherup for this useful post:

DeathBringerJJ
08-01-2020, 03:25 PM #4
Somebody help me.
How edited this save, overwrite on my PSN ID via savewizard.online ???
08-01-2020, 04:09 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SuperMMM View Post
Somebody help me.
How edited this save, overwrite on my PSN ID via savewizard.online ???

Have you used Save Wizard before? I see you have some experience with PS3 resigners. Same principle. I'll link to a couple of guides below. The "everything" guide has video tutorials. The "troubleshooting" guide is more text-oriented, shows you what the file path should be for a couple of different ways of resigning.

If you haven't purchased it yet, there are 2 versions of Save Wizard. Max is the original version, costs I think 10 US dollars more, you get 2 profile slots, more features included Advanced Mode (hex editing) for many but not all games, and the ability to enter custom-made cheats.

11-22-2020, 02:00 PM #6
Hello friends.
Somebody, who can re-region this save?
Save have a EU region CUSA13826
I need re-region into USA - CUSA13827

Please help. RE-sign and upload on mediafire
Here EU Save https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-kPRBSZtuLJ7xoynh3Y3I1zvCaStA9uQ/view?usp=sharing
Last edited by SuperMMM ; 11-22-2020 at 02:13 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo