07-05-2019, 10:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone, after a long time of waiting I decided to do myself his backups Dancing

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

For the horde , go down , and kill the horde

And for survival you need to finish the last room
Last edited by Darknight1990 ; 07-29-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 366 users say thank you to Darknight1990 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [email protected], [email protected], 8ball, A_B_Y, Aarox, ab_scroch, Abdulla4542, adibotor, adkdk123, adrian188_, aeneax, ainz11, Akeemi14, albysprx, Aleksei504, alexsf93, algebo96, aliji, alphapiers, anatolian22, Andrey-Shapenkov, angelymary, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, Arsalan Parwez, Arthur RIP, ARTHURIUSS, Asle130, AwesomeGreat, b0shey, b4t1n, b646266315, babyhack, bang4stylez, Barbaris, barthen, batofgotham, behomaraon, belzana, Bierbubi88, BigSleep_404, bilen, billy67, birka, bobbeer, bobbyzamp, Bobcat, Boyka, BRAIAN216, brien520, brokolo, Budd555, bullet1994, Cactus_Blue, captainftw, catboy76, ChilenoBR, Cloud, codenam47, Conalu, conveggy, crazybone21, Crimzonsea1991, cybertracker, Daemonson, Danilo-, Dante-Grape, Dark_And_Hell, DarKus_6-6-6, dasima10, Death1127, deathnova, Demitshur, Dening_, denis95, dewityves, dez420mcl, Diabolus.60, dingo911, Dixon481, Doddo, don_smith, Dordor1024, Dr.M.px, DracuLazarus, DragonSlayer67, dyj683049, Ebbez, Eddy-Dayz, egzee, Elytheuq, eoin_mcb, estebech, evgnld, evolut1on_r, Fafuninho, fedejujuy, fenicce and 266 other users.
07-05-2019, 11:19 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Darknight1990 View Post
hello everyone, after a long time of waiting I decided to do myself his backups Dancing

Thank you mate, hope you doing a save set for DLC 2 as well, cheers

The following 24 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

Abdulla4542, Dark_And_Hell, Dixon481, Ficcanasone, frego1990, gustavo101010, haha55699, hali10, hamood, Jacobboii, jeux878, kimmeyzhou, Lorenzoo1989, mandra99, MasterChief8, ragyksa, ruben69, Sethek, Teagle286, thewheelman, tonimix, TrynaBBallin, VICN, wilson gomez
07-05-2019, 12:01 PM #3
Love u <3 Dancing

The following 3 users say thank you to Anselmo Ricci for this useful post:

Teagle286, thewheelman, wilson gomez
07-05-2019, 02:38 PM #4
Thanks so much! I had almost surrendered to the idea that i must to re-do all the game again, but you saved me hours of uncessantly blasphemies and tons of cortisol, i love you PBJTPugDancing TurtlePBJTOctolus

The following 3 users say thank you to FrenuloAllegro_Z for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, br0wniiez, wilson gomez
07-05-2019, 03:10 PM #5
thank you guys for your thanks PBJTKryptus
Last edited by Darknight1990 ; 07-05-2019 at 03:11 PM.
07-05-2019, 03:41 PM #6
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
hello everyone, after a long time of waiting I decided to do myself his backups Dancing

The Challenge trophies are online-only, so I don't think there can be saves for them. The only data that's updated when you play the Challenges are the base, profile, and checkpoint saves, so unless there's trophy information stored in them, you won't unlock anything.

The following 4 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

Tia95__, tonimix, VICN, wilson gomez
07-05-2019, 04:06 PM #7
Originally posted by blurrz View Post

The Challenge trophies are online-only, so I don't think there can be saves for them. The only data that's updated when you play the Challenges are the base, profile, and checkpoint saves, so unless there's trophy information stored in them, you won't unlock anything.

i play challenge i have silver medals , i deleted my save , and when i play the game my challenge have no medals , so i think the challenge are offline

The following user thanked Darknight1990 for this useful post:

tonimix
07-05-2019, 07:26 PM #8

i play challenge i have silver medals , i deleted my save , and when i play the game my challenge have no medals , so i think the challenge are offline

Thanks for confirming Happy So there is still hope.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

wilson gomez
07-05-2019, 11:12 PM #9
thank you so much, Cool Man (aka Tustin)
07-06-2019, 05:17 AM #10
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!

The Challenge data is stored in the profile save, so if you deleted those, that makes sense. I tried resigning mine to a dummy profile and doing this offline, getting a Bronze score, but I didn't even get the Bronze trophy, so these trophies are online-only. If someone wants to try resigning and playing online, let me know if that works and I'll update my thread.

One thing to note is that I have a custom character and bike skin applied, so while you're testing make sure to deselect the character/bike skins because there's a separate trophy for that which you can't get right away.
Last edited by blurrz ; 07-12-2019 at 07:58 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

aeneax, ishotboston, Mainman1234, MrMario1337, Nathaniel, petty1, RageSoul51, Sensei1978, thebestplayer, Trevesh, wilson gomez
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo