09-25-2019, 07:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my platinum save which will get u the trophy for all side missions and the trophy for Eridian Writing. For the Tales from the Eridian Slab you may need to go to tannis lab and interact with the slab thats there a couple times for the trophy to pop. if theres anything else that unlocks please let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SeranexSama ; 09-25-2019 at 07:26 AM.

The following 42 users say thank you to SeranexSama for this useful post:

abosaud09, Ac1dmonk3y, acjspider, aeneax, bsv683, Chaosaxis, cisok741, cmh2399, Dablah, DeanH, DimeloNY, Eduardo-Cervantes, elephantitus, faintslow, geovane, Grabarz, HeroCloudStrife, hollowed, Isaac Clarke, JamesDRobbins, jason19760620, kenshiroRI, Leonrpg, RoyalBlue726, msd997, nogonaga, NotHere, onkelz81, Profit94, q76719066, sanche98cm, Sbyrko91, Shadow_dragon, silvershadow85, sly72x, soulsky, SpahzyDex-, ThatEpicSomeone, AngelsCry, williamfdj, Wosley, Yuriel
09-25-2019, 07:23 AM #2
thanks. its works
09-25-2019, 07:25 AM #3
Originally posted by thorkoli View Post
thanks. its works

Thanks for letting me know if theres other trophies that pop please let me know so i can update this with the trophies that also pop.
Last edited by SeranexSama ; 09-25-2019 at 07:25 AM.
09-25-2019, 07:34 AM #4
Like a boss. I'll be using it to see if any trophies pop up. Thanks for providing us with your awesome US saves since Save Wizard being cunts and probably won't allow advanced mode to re region.
09-25-2019, 07:49 AM #5
Originally posted by Mr_Carnage View Post
Like a boss. I'll be using it to see if any trophies pop up. Thanks for providing us with your awesome US saves since Save Wizard being cunts and probably won't allow advanced mode to re region.

Glad to help, just lmk what pops. try doing one of Zeros challenges and one hunt do one proving ground and maybe one Circle of slaughter and maybe get 100 kills with a weapon u like if u havent got the trophy Rewards card.
Last edited by SeranexSama ; 09-25-2019 at 07:49 AM.
09-26-2019, 07:15 AM #6
DeanH
Gobble
My Side missions trophy glitched, you save my life! Thanks
Last edited by DeanH ; 09-26-2019 at 10:49 AM.
09-26-2019, 05:29 PM #7
i need trophy all location
09-30-2019, 06:27 PM #8
I got the Tales from Eridian Slab after I scanned the big one near Tannis. I did scan it 5 times before the trophy popped.

Got the Getting a Little on the Side Trophy when I completed the mission.

Thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to Ray Taylor for this useful post:

metalhead412, nogonaga
10-01-2019, 03:08 AM #9
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SeranexSama View Post
my platinum save which will get u the trophy for all side missions and the trophy for Eridian Writing. For the Tales from the Eridian Slab you may need to go to tannis lab and interact with the slab thats there a couple times for the trophy to pop. if theres anything else that unlocks please let me know.

zero and hunts do not pop
the locations trophies dont pop the lvl 50 dont pop
slaughter house and proving grounds dont pop
so far only got side missions and and slabs pop
10-01-2019, 03:27 AM #10
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
Originally posted by SeranexSama View Post
my platinum save which will get u the trophy for all side missions and the trophy for Eridian Writing. For the Tales from the Eridian Slab you may need to go to tannis lab and interact with the slab thats there a couple times for the trophy to pop. if theres anything else that unlocks please let me know.

zero and hunts do not pop
the locations trophies dont pop the lvl 50 dont pop
slaughter house and proving grounds dont pop
so far only got side missions and and slabs pop

yeah thats wat ppl have been saying, thought it would be like the others.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo