02-17-2020, 07:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); for garden of forking paths, the last one is at the bug squash. defeat the secret boss for 3 trophies. the last 2 are self explanatory. i'm pretty much maxed out, so everything should be child's play. for the apocalyptic save, load it and continue to the short end i left for you. needless to say, all of the other trophies up until this point are unlocked.

Are You Not Entertained?
Full of Hell
Collector
Blademaster
Wicked killington
Garden of Forking Paths
You must login or register to view this content.

The Promised End
You must login or register to view this content.

and that's that!

P.S. don't go for garden of forking paths until you get all of the side quest trophies. just download the save when you're very late game after your first playthrough.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 02-18-2020 at 04:50 AM.

The following 35 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

01yichunfun, aeneax, ahmadpasha, birka, broomstop, catpenalty1, DARK.ANGEL, darkalix, Decker74, dstraor08, EmptyFibers, fabrizio876, fav0, fu_chunlove, Gagliardi, Grimzilla, Hamed, Hatebreed, Ibmendes, Jassy, kiki87, koz3bal, Leonrpg, LPfan, mitch27, mnga13, popovichV, Shinobae, signupisforguys, skt0905usa, Sodic12, tiagothm, twitch973, V1NOSEC, Wosley

The following user groaned Danawhite for this awful post:

markwwe
02-17-2020, 09:10 PM #2
thanks for this. looking forward to the apocalyptic save for sure.

The following user thanked twitch973 for this useful post:

aeneax
02-18-2020, 04:31 AM #3
I will definitely try this out once I get the game. Thanks for the upload. Smile
02-18-2020, 08:54 AM #4
Hamed
Rookie
Thanks for the save. But how to unlock "Are You Not Entertained?" ?
02-18-2020, 09:18 AM #5
Originally posted by Hamed View Post

Endless arena (last one). It should pop once you reach wave 70/78. No way around it.

Fill up your ultimate meter between trash waves and unload on boss wave, repeat. War tears through trash waves while strife is good for bosses cause the core build revolves around him.

Some bosses can be pushed off stage for instant death with war's ultimate as well.

The following 2 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

ahmadpasha, Hamed
02-18-2020, 01:54 PM #6
Hamed
Rookie
Originally posted by Danawhite View Post
Originally posted by Hamed View Post

Endless arena (last one). It should pop once you reach wave 70/78. No way around it.

Fill up your ultimate meter between trash waves and unload on boss wave, repeat. War tears through trash waves while strife is good for bosses cause the core build revolves around him.

Some bosses can be pushed off stage for instant death with war's ultimate as well.

Finished it. Thanks buddy Smile

The following user thanked Hamed for this useful post:

Danawhite
02-18-2020, 03:55 PM #7
koz3bal
Gym leader
thnx a lot when i used first save i got in loading Master of war , Why'd it have to be snake ? also Hell's Forge

sec save i got hardest & annoying trophies blademaster & are you not Entertained?
Last edited by koz3bal ; 02-18-2020 at 06:18 PM.
02-18-2020, 04:10 PM #8
koz3bal
Gym leader
can you be more specific for last Coin show us the map , i can't find :(

EDIT:

found it Smile
Last edited by koz3bal ; 02-18-2020 at 05:34 PM.
02-18-2020, 04:11 PM #9
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
thnx a lot when i used first save i got in loading Master of war , Why'd it have to be snake ? also Hell's Forge

sec save i got hardest & annoying trophies blademaster & are you not Entertained?

Yeah it's best to test on a dummy account just so you don't get surprises like these lol

But it's good the snake trophy pops since that's one buggy side quest. Should help those in need.

The following user thanked Danawhite for this useful post:

koz3bal
02-23-2020, 10:35 PM #10
you can get insta plat with apocalyptic save
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo