03-21-2020, 11:07 AM #1
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DONT USE ON-LINE

This is Nioh 2 STARTER SAVE CUSA15532 Update 1.05 NO DLCs

What is starter save?
A: It is a save that will give you greater peace of mind to be able to play, the whole game, and obtain all the trophies, IN YOUR OWN WAY. (WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY TROPHIES)

This starter save is at the FIRST checkpoint.
It only has what is necessary and what is possible to obtain.
The character's level is 1. There is no need (at the moment) for much amrita.
I chose 2 weapons: Odachi and Uchigatana.
If you want you can change the weapons.
What you can't (shouldn't) change is the armor set. It is already changed to OP.
Odachi already has 9999 points to be used judiciously, so that the trophy does not pop !!!
Raising the character's level at this point is not recommended.
Leveling up the game causes all enemies to rise as well.
Keep level 1 until (at least) the end of chapter 2. Then go up to 10 to pop the LEVEL 10 trophy.
Do not level up anymore !!!

I'm saying that this save is PHASE 1 because until that moment, the game hasn't provided much material to make a substantial (feasible) change that doesn't ruin the game.

PS: I think that it will not be necessary to do the save phase 2 because the level of the armor seems to be satisfactory.
If it is necessary, during the game, to make some other mod more OP, I put it back here.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-21-2020 at 03:09 PM. Reason: title

The following 262 users say thank you to Gagliardi for this useful post:

``,, [DGK], 16tancredc, 3bdullaH7, 6863, abdullah11, abdullahLovely, ADAY, adilgangster, Adlis82, adx01salam, aeneax, ahmed221988, Ailson, alexandrecascao, Ali D Killer, alii_m2, Alize26, alorfi85, AndersonRJMac, AnonymousArtRev, ashkanabri, Astaroth-369, awesomw1, aymanos1986, bayesh, bdger, Bierbubi88, BigDruDogg, birka, BloodCharm, Bloodsoakedking, bobbyzamp, bobmang, Bottega, boy-kadsh, bruninho_rp, btate23, Buddhaa615, Cacodemon, cactustrav77, CapivaraBatman, Charles Manson, ChiliCruz, chopperxop, Chrysalis1, chumi, Claudineichaos, cmcabee43, Cneyt-Saltrk, Cornaboyzzz, Coro, Cotton0481, cuba70, darethejackal, darkalix, Dcgaming22, Defracture, demeaninggamer0, derick38115, Dershmoo, DEX-B52, dhdhdf, diegozacks, djbelial, DMDGraaff010, Drodan28, duhankoz1996, EduReptilia, elephantitus, elionazio, enternalring212, etang91, evildrake, exclusiv24, FamiliarGamer, Fatbo, FINAL_A, fmjm1422, frankml2008, freewilly97, frez0r, Furyon61, G3L0X, gledson, Goulet125, gowhawx, gr82b61, grafi10, Greezy, Grimzilla, ha_lo, Ha-Kim, hackstraiker, haku13, Halo333halo, Hamed, Hams-1980, hanahowl, hassanxx and 162 other users.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo