Post: Resident Evil 3 All collectable trophies/Minimalist! [CUSA14123]
04-04-2020, 06:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Collectable trophies can be annoying but hopefully this save file can help!

Save 1 NEST 2/Storage: Exit save room, enter the room on the left hand side of the hallway.
Follow the stairs up into the lab area (sample room) there will be a door in here that opens a
small closet, inside is the last charlie doll (Goodbye, Charlie!)

Save 2 NEST 2/Staff Break Room: This save is immediately before the final boss battle. Finish the
boss battle and collect the last file at the top of the ladder right beside the door (Bookworm) you
can also finish the game from this point and the (Minimalist) trophy should also pop

Save 3 Hospital/Records Room: Leave the records room and head to the Linen Room use your map if unsure
where to find. Inside is the final locker to use the lock pick which will unlock (RE:Master of Unlocking) trophy
with this save you can also exit the Linen Room climb follow the hall to where Jill will crawl under some rubble.
once on the other side jump down into the Courtyard Area and open the case to obtain the Magnum this will
unlock the (Kendo's Armory) trophy

Save 4 Hospital (Underground)/Office this save was taken just before you need to collect the fuses in order to
restore power to the elevator to pursue Nikolai. You can use this save to attempt the (Electic Slide) trophy game
is on assisted difficulty with a tonne of ammunition making this very achievable

would love if somebody could test my savedata on a dummy account to confirm if any of these saves work Smile
I would suggest only copying the manual game saves and ignoring the auto save and the profile save Happy

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Trickster4170 ; 04-05-2020 at 01:29 AM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to Trickster4170 for this useful post:

1233355, abaadi_, aeneax, Alb1976ert, aragornchewi, arnaud02, bradders89, Camouflaj, Ciccioboy, Clever, conan-1, fonfir, FunTox, generasiondefuego, jagermeister-79, Jax1984, KingCheat, ledwig773, mark1, Maxim86, Monkey177, mortalkombat, Pinpoint87, prezzy1978, raperorapero, samurai_ghost, simo15, Snake1988, StBugie, theflash88, Westers, Wosley, zebbidy

The following user groaned Trickster4170 for this awful post:

macbaur
04-04-2020, 07:19 AM #2
Nice work, Could you put the CUSA "CUSA14123" Somewhere in the OP. thank you!
04-04-2020, 09:08 AM #3
FunTox
Rookie
I guess Charlies located in system save file
Last edited by FunTox ; 04-04-2020 at 09:08 AM.
04-04-2020, 10:25 AM #4
Удалите пожалуйста это сообщение
Last edited by xopnkob ; 04-04-2020 at 11:12 AM.
04-04-2020, 12:44 PM #5
Originally posted by Trickster4170 View Post

You Write " Save 1 NEST 2/Storage: Exit save room, enter the room on the left hand side of the hallway.
Follow the stairs up into the lab area (sample room) there will be a door in here that opens a
small closet, inside is the last charlie doll (Goodbye, Charlie!) "

But there is Nothing
04-04-2020, 03:59 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post
Nice work, Could you put the CUSA "CUSA14123" Somewhere in the OP. thank you!

Added, and embedded the link

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

KingCheat
04-05-2020, 01:32 AM #7
Originally posted by H0wdy2019 View Post
Originally posted by Trickster4170 View Post

You Write " Save 1 NEST 2/Storage: Exit save room, enter the room on the left hand side of the hallway.
small closet, inside is the last charlie doll (Goodbye, Charlie!) "

But there is Nothing

Save 1 I definitely made before shooting the final charlie doll however it must be in the system folder as charlie dolls are linked between each play through
04-05-2020, 04:24 AM #8
When I check the record it states only 6/20 dolls destroyed. and I destroyed the final doll which was found in that small closet you mentioned in the description. No trophy popped.
04-05-2020, 02:59 PM #9
Save 3 with Kendo's Armory aint work.!
04-05-2020, 03:19 PM #10
Originally posted by ImranTheSlayer View Post
When I check the record it states only 6/20 dolls destroyed. and I destroyed the final doll which was found in that small closet you mentioned in the description. No trophy popped.

Yeah it's because the uploader never shared his save when he was on 19/20 dolls. System settings is the key to these saves and it tracks your progress. The collectible save is useless with the system settings save.

I'm going to run through the game today and make and upload a save for the collectibles.

The following 2 users say thank you to neomax1986 for this useful post:

H0wdy2019, sultans1409
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo