04-26-2020, 03:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NoteUse winrar to extract, inside the RAR is the zip file and an info file. Load the zip in your friendly Save Wizard, Enjoy! You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Save 1 "Saver" (100K) Load up, and kills some enimes, should be about one, maybe 2 battles.

Save 2 "treasure Hunter" 200 boxes open.
I don't have a save for 100. (This save has about 1-4 left before the trophy pops) "Needs testing" there is 3 in holy city wendel, 2 show up on the map.
Just south east is a place called "Burning sands" that has 2 left.

Save 3 "Cactus Companion" 13:27 of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S41zSujHj0Q&list=LLx3mig8l3o4M6mt-DUxAFjQ&index=6&t=574s
On this save(Save 3)you can also get the following, just beat the last boss. "Overcoming Reality" + "Adventure's End" + "Laurentian Guard"(Riesz story)+"Nevarlan Thief"(Hawkeyes story) +"Altenish Magician" (Angela's story)

Save 4 "Ultimate Thief" + "Ultimate Guard" + "Ultimate Magicin" go to middle statue, change class with all three. Note This save may not work, if it does not, continue on from save 3 and you can get these trophies. Sorry for any inconveniences

Save 5 "Heroes Of Mana" beat the final boss

Save 6 "Wealthy" go to the shop and sell everything until POP!

Save 7"Robust Power" spend all charlotte points in training should pop?

Save 8 "Immortal One" + "Wendellan Cleric(Charlotte)" + "Ferolian Fighter (Kevins)" + "Valsenan Swordsman (Duran)" + "Mana Swords's Chosen"
Just continue the story, you'll need to wait for credits, also note, This is played on hard, you might want to change it to easy in the option.

Save 9 "Ultimate Cleric" + "Ulitmate Fighter" + "Ultimate Swordsman"
Just go up to the statue in the middle, change class with all.

Save 10 "Horticulturist" load save walk just the left, use all your seeds at the seeds box thing.

Save 11 "Extreme Power" Load save, use all of Kevins training points on Lucks (Green tab)

Save 12 "chosen One" beat boss on hard.You must login or register to view this content.

Part 2

Originally posted by another user

save 1 "Rabite Trapper" Check that it is not on hard. then beat boss.

Save 2 "Throw Money at It" Follow the objective until you able to buy "nitromyte" should be less then 3 minutes, Buy at full 5000K price!

Save 3 "Glorious One" beat final boss. This is my last trophy for that platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.

These are some late game Trophies, hope it helps someone out, leave a thumbs up. feel free to use on other sites, But PLEASE link back to this site. Geo

If anyone got some story related saves, or the 100 chest trophy, please help out by posting a save, Thanks you!
Last edited by KingCheat ; 05-13-2020 at 09:35 AM.

The following 51 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

Acroshot, aeneax, airpro, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, alvali, aon1, atksign, BADDOG-9, Battlehorst0, Blakey-Kun, bobsandbag, Bomber2550, BonusBen, Cobra_Commander, DrDoom1980, estapitopoulos, frez0r, gr82b61, hajwel, iabosara, Infuso, JimmyHACK, k2500xkr, kaibamoto, Kaido, Kaizer123, kinlop, KleberMishima, korazx, Leonrpg, Mobstercrew, mzwei, Nafion, ooxxhdxxoo90, ps4gamer, RangerQ, GamerChad, ripherup, rpgfantast, Sablen, sajman777, Sam Stranding, SaveBoy364, sogff, TheBlackPec, uvme, vitalovitalo, wrouter, ZAEK_DD, zkx794785229
04-26-2020, 03:28 PM #2
if anyone has any more save and would like to help me out with some trophies for the community, please post them here, you will get full credit from me.

The following 2 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

aeneax, Dr.Dante
04-26-2020, 04:59 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Oh perfect, I was hoping some would be posted for Trials. Mind if I ask a few questions? I haven't played this entry in any form but grew up on Final Fantasy Adventure and Secret of Mana. And thanks for the WinRAR mention by the way.

I think I saw that for a regular platinum run, 3 playthroughs would be needed across 6 characters. But would the story be different across those 3 playthroughs, or would it just be different gameplay and some altered dialogue?

The trophy for beating one boss on Hard, does the game need to be played on Hard up to that point? Or can it be played on Easy, switched to Hard right before that boss, boss beaten on Hard for the trophy, then switched back to Easy?

And last, when will they remake Final Fantasy Adventure on PS4? I don't have a Vita. (Not actually looking for a serious answer here, I just love this series.)
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-26-2020 at 04:59 PM.
04-27-2020, 12:06 AM #4
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Oh perfect, I was hoping some would be posted for Trials. Mind if I ask a few questions? I haven't played this entry in any form but grew up on Final Fantasy Adventure and Secret of Mana. And thanks for the WinRAR mention by the way.

I think I saw that for a regular platinum run, 3 playthroughs would be needed across 6 characters. But would the story be different across those 3 playthroughs, or would it just be different gameplay and some altered dialogue?

The trophy for beating one boss on Hard, does the game need to be played on Hard up to that point? Or can it be played on Easy, switched to Hard right before that boss, boss beaten on Hard for the trophy, then switched back to Easy?

And last, when will they remake Final Fantasy Adventure on PS4? I don't have a Vita. (Not actually looking for a serious answer here, I just love this series.)

I have never played any of the MANA series before this one, And when it comes to the FF series, I have only ever played the main line games, with the exception of FF7 Cerberus (Not sure if that was the name of it.) on PS2

About the 3 runs, yes, you play it with 3 characters, they get the trophies after the credit.

Hard run, I am not sure to be honest, I'll look it up and give you some feedback, if i find anything.

Edit
I just read the following from PSN profile
"I highly recommend play the game in begginer (if you want to do as fast as posible), level up your characters for beat the chapter 7 final boss on hard, I win the battle very easy in level 93, but it can be done in less levels. When you do that, you can start a new game + with x3 experience perk, so the other two playtroughs will be faster. First 25 hours, and the others 7-8 each."

I am assuming you can play it on easy then switch to hard for the final boss.
Last edited by KingCheat ; 04-27-2020 at 12:16 AM.

The following user thanked KingCheat for this useful post:

aeneax
04-27-2020, 02:35 AM #5
"Ultimate Thief" + "Ultimate Guard" + "Ultimate Magician" added

Dr.Dante
04-27-2020, 03:03 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post

I have never played any of the MANA series before this one, And when it comes to the FF series, I have only ever played the main line games, with the exception of FF7 Cerberus (Not sure if that was the name of it.) on PS2

About the 3 runs, yes, you play it with 3 characters, they get the trophies after the credit.

Hard run, I am not sure to be honest, I'll look it up and give you some feedback, if i find anything.

Edit
"I highly recommend play the game in begginer (if you want to do as fast as posible), level up your characters for beat the chapter 7 final boss on hard, I win the battle very easy in level 93, but it can be done in less levels. When you do that, you can start a new game + with x3 experience perk, so the other two playtroughs will be faster. First 25 hours, and the others 7-8 each."

SAGA and MANA were originally, in North America, branded as FF. I bought a Game Boy specifically for that reason which drove my family nuts on vacations. The music from the first SAGA game, FF Legend (Nobuo Uematsu, just as in the main series) is stuck in my head right at this moment, on shuffle.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

KingCheat
04-27-2020, 03:31 PM #7
Added some more saves "Immortal One" + "Wendellan Cleric(Charlotte)" + "Ferolian Fighter (Kevins)" + "Valsenan Swordsman (Duran)" + "Mana Swords's Chosen" + "Robust Power" Now I sleep.

Will be doing hard trophies, master class for Kevin, Duran, and Charlotte tomorrow, i needs SLEEP!
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post

Edit

SAGA and MANA were originally, in North America, branded as FF. I bought a Game Boy specifically for that reason which drove my family nuts on vacations. The music from the first SAGA game, FF Legend (Nobuo Uematsu, just as in the main series) is stuck in my head right at this moment, on shuffle.

I didn't know that fact, thanks!

aeneax
04-27-2020, 06:39 PM #8
Sometime I feel sad that game like this probably won't get support like AAA titles such as FF7R, although this has nothing to do with online and already have mod saves on other platforms such as Switch, simply because there'll always be less submissions of saves than other big titles.

Only if SW could just let people use Advance Mode on titles that are proven modable on other platforms.

The following user thanked Save_Point_Vox for this useful post:

KingCheat
04-27-2020, 06:49 PM #9
Hopefully someone will reregion this for the US. Thanks for the hard work!

The following user thanked SueMeImAPirate for this useful post:

KingCheat
04-28-2020, 01:12 AM #10
Originally posted by SueMeImAPirate View Post
Hopefully someone will reregion this for the US. Thanks for the hard work!

You won't be able to re-region it unless SW support Adv Mode.

The following user thanked Save_Point_Vox for this useful post:

KingCheat
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo