05-05-2020, 08:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are some savegames to get most of the late-game trophies including the collectibles in a reasonable order.

Winners Don't Move Rugs
Complete the level 'iSAW' at the Arcade cabinet

Remember The Time... + Minute Mover + Animal Lover
Go to the VHS store and complete 'The Jam in Space'. Also do the 2nd memory mission there, that can be done in just 10 seconds. Complete the mission 'Guavatron' and save the sheep.

Who's the Boss? + Certified F.A.R.T. + Masters of Moving Achievements + 111% Effort + Objectives Complete! + Rain, Hail or Shine + Quantity over quality
Beat the boss at the last level and try to get a gold medal and complete all objectives. Slap the mailbox after the boss fight (scene where you stand on a podium). Do 4-5 runs of the memory mission 'Shredding Season'.
If 'Objectives Complete!' does not unlock for you, use the next savegame as there're already 89/90 completed.

That's Not Landfill!* + Where we're going we don't need thrones *fixed
Replay 'Neighbourhood Watch HQ' and take the hidden Atari console with you while completing the level. Go to 'Pepperoni Palace' and stand on the toilet for 1 second (You can abort the mission after doing so, you don't need to complete the mission).
You can also use this savegame for the 'Objectives Complete!' trophy. Just go to 'Sealed Storehouse' and run on a conveyor for a few seconds, then complete the level.

Happy trophy hunting!
Last edited by supdrmann ; 05-07-2020 at 03:25 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to supdrmann for this useful post:

aeneax, Ballackfutbol, batofgotham, Cloud, frez0r, idrees, jack7777, josesant, KevinL, Leonrpg, Nathaniel, poulkilly

The following user groaned supdrmann for this awful post:

Nizar_asma
05-05-2020, 10:34 AM #2
Hi,

Thanks for they saves.

can you tell me if your saves are added in the right order for the platinum trophy?
05-05-2020, 11:31 AM #3
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Hi,

Thanks for they saves.

can you tell me if your saves are added in the right order for the platinum trophy?

Hi,

these are the last trophies that you should get in the game.
You should avoid these gamesaves if you didn't got the 'Moving On Up' and 'PHD In Moving' trophies, as it looks suspicous to get all gold medals before even earn 10 or 20 and completing all memory/arcade levels before even unlocking them with gold medals/hidden objectives. Other than that, the order is the same how i was getting the trophies.
05-05-2020, 11:34 AM #4
good work here buddy this game looks dope thx for the saves
05-05-2020, 09:46 PM #5
Originally posted by supdrmann View Post
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Hi,

Thanks for they saves.

Hi,

these are the last trophies that you should get in the game.
You should avoid these gamesaves if you didn't got the 'Moving On Up' and 'PHD In Moving' trophies, as it looks suspicous to get all gold medals before even earn 10 or 20 and completing all memory/arcade levels before even unlocking them with gold medals/hidden objectives. Other than that, the order is the same how i was getting the trophies.

Thanks !
10-11-2022, 06:46 AM #6
objective complete didnt pop up. any advice?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo