06-21-2020, 01:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks,

This is my first time and I want to contribute some trophies that I found annoying at Remnant From Ashes since the platinum save is no longer working.
In the folder there are the trophies of the bosses, because for some in the first campaign, one may appear instead of another.

Every save has a character modified in mod god killing only with hitkill. The save is from my world created by me but the character used is from a post here on the site. I leave the credits for Megano5 for the modified character.

Not So Lucky trophy - Load the save and Return Coin to Ace.

Fire in the Sky trophy - Load the save, you will be in sector 13, go to Cristal and travel to the last checkpoint, go ahead and defeat the Singe boss.

The Bigger They Are trophy- Load the save, you will be in sector 13, go to Cristal and travel to the last checkpoint, go ahead and defeat the Ent boss.

Wolf of the Woods trophy - Load the save, you will be in sector 13, go to Cristal and travel to the last checkpoint, go ahead and defeat the Pan Wolf boss.
With this save you can unlock Mod Enthusiast Trophy when crafting. Thanks to GAMES for this info.

Undying, Eh? trophy and Shot Through the Heart trophy- First load the save, you will be in sector 13, go to Cristal and travel to the last checkpoint, go ahead and defeat the Undying King boss. With this same save you can deliver Guardians Heart from Corsus to the Undying King. Just reload the save and return the Swamp Guardian's heart to the Undying King.

The Keymaster trophy - Load the save, you will be in sector 13, go to Cristal and travel to the last checkpoint, go ahead and defeat the Claviger boss.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's the save file for the Precious trophy. Just return the ring to Reggie. You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Equipment Enthusiast - Get 10 equipment sets - info txt are in the link

Credits to:

Xana_Vegana
Last edited by milito0022 ; 03-23-2021 at 11:08 PM. Reason: title

The following 54 users say thank you to milito0022 for this useful post:

abod1230, aeneax, AkiTo94, al3zeef, Arpagone, Bala.perdida, BASIA2001, BioSlayer47, blackmustang, Bottega, btate23, canikoblivan, Coolpey, Cptspiller, darkkratos82, Fafuninho, Fahad2001, Fernando Schneider, fernando solid, filamnder, Fizzy Joon, hackstraiker, hausmeister0807, hotboyx4, ignored467, Jayfizzle, Kaffeegrund, Leonrpg, Major Meat Bone, malachit75, mark1, michaelpickard, mipersiga, murray24, palojaeger, pandorra13, PEPEBENY, Pezo, pluscefe, rafamofa, RampageSVK, raverbio, sergasaur, SilverBack, Sodic12, TCICT, TheHichDog23, thewreckedneck, tr1ckst3r, uncharteddk, whv789, woodchair12, Wosley, zaykin25
06-21-2020, 09:40 PM #2
This is a pretty dope save, I'll probably just use it for getting some of the other boss trophies, thanks for the hard work.

And when possible I'll probably add some more saves to this post in a community effort if you are not able to do so.

The following 2 users say thank you to Coolpey for this useful post:

milito0022, SilverBack
07-11-2020, 11:35 PM #3
I only need a save for Precious trophy the only one left and i deleted the game long ago stuck with this only trophy left i lost hope finding it

Great Save by the way
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-12-2020 at 03:02 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts

The following 2 users say thank you to BioSlayer47 for this useful post:

milito0022, Thelozigamer161
01-09-2021, 09:42 PM #4
Originally posted by BioSlayer47 View Post
I only need a save for Precious trophy the only one left and i deleted the game long ago stuck with this only trophy left i lost hope finding it

Great Save by the way

Here's the save file for the You must login or register to view this content.. Just return the ring to Reggie.
Last edited by snahp888 ; 01-09-2021 at 09:42 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to snahp888 for this useful post:

aeneax, milito0022
01-25-2021, 12:28 PM #5
Thanks for help.

My missing trophies: Butterfly Effect, Dark Awakening, Equipment Collector, Equipment Enthusiast, The Founder.

Can anyone help me?

The following user thanked RampageSVK for this useful post:

jeffersonds012
03-14-2021, 10:47 AM #6
Hey, something changed

Savewizard gives me an Error saying the save is Invalid and i should check if its still working on ps4

any solution?
03-17-2021, 03:44 PM #7
Originally posted by Percdye7 View Post
Hey, something changed

Savewizard gives me an Error saying the save is Invalid and i should check if its still working on ps4

any solution?

U did use the save in a zip folder when u did re-sign?
03-22-2021, 06:54 PM #8
Anyone has a save for 30 traits?
03-26-2021, 02:45 AM #9
Originally posted by canikoblivan View Post

Try to use any save (just the character).

The following user thanked milito0022 for this useful post:

canikoblivan
04-21-2021, 06:52 PM #10
I also would like a save for the 30 traits trophy. I dislike playing online and getting all 30 traits looks like a real grind.

Originally posted by milito0022 View Post
Originally posted by canikoblivan View Post

Try to use any save (just the character).

Can you clarify your post? I resigned and copied only the character save and I still didn't get the trophy.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo