Post: Mass Effect Andromeda - Cryptographer & Matchmaker [CUSA02684]
09-20-2020, 06:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These two trophies were the only thing I was missing for the platinum after i got tired of the game about 2-3 years ago. Since I didn't find US saves for these trophies and the EU ones I did find I never managed to re-region them I finally decided to just suck it up and finish it at last.

Two saves and the profile save is included in both in case is useful. These saves DON'T requiere any DLC. Not sure if they unlocked any other trophies.

For Cryptographer you just need to pick the door puzzle in Main Mission: The Journey to Meridian, is the last puzzle in this You must login or register to view this content. (Khi Tasira). Trophy will pop after you finish this puzzle.
You must login or register to view this content.

For Matchmaker, just finish the romance with Keri right there in the Nexus bar and the trophy should pop as you leave her apartment. You can also just go back to the tempest and look at the terminal go to your room and get your present from Peebee to trigger her last romance scene.

You must login or register to view this content.

Is kind of an old game but they might be useful to someone out there.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-21-2020 at 02:02 PM. Reason: title

The following 8 users say thank you to yukina_yue for this useful post:

aeneax, brownie_1, Gagliardi, JamesDRobbins, LaceratedLullaby, Leonrpg, mzaslam, omar_almozini
09-21-2020, 10:23 PM #2
I had put the platinum on hold as i missed these on my play through and didn't want to do another. Thanks to you I'll finally be able to get done with this game.

Edit: Cryptographer save file also unlocks Terminator (Kill 2000 enemies)
Last edited by brownie_1 ; 09-29-2020 at 06:59 AM.

The following user thanked brownie_1 for this useful post:

aeneax
09-23-2020, 08:50 PM #3
Thank so much!

Anyone have the US save without dlc for Insany difficult trophy?
10-24-2020, 10:29 PM #4
Originally posted by brownie_1 View Post
I had put the platinum on hold as i missed these on my play through and didn't want to do another. Thanks to you I'll finally be able to get done with this game.

Edit: Cryptographer save file also unlocks Terminator (Kill 2000 enemies)

I am glad it helped a couple of people, I had been dreading replaying the game again as it was sort of fun once and I liked the trilogy so much better and replayed the hell out of them. But eventually it just had to be done.

Originally posted by kazuhirahunt View Post
Thank so much!

Anyone have the US save without dlc for Insany difficult trophy?

I wanted to include that one as well but apparently I deleted the proper saves a few years ago when I originally played it, it is not difficult once you already level up character just blast them away with powers and it goes fast if you just do the main story and ignore everything else. I think that Save Wizard has only one cheat option for this game that is to level up the character to max? Although I never tried. I could be miss remembering, but you could check it out.
10-26-2020, 02:36 PM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
MY FRIEND I CAN ONLY SAY:

YOU ARE THE BEST

simple...no more words

[]s
10-26-2020, 03:09 PM #6
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Im looking for unwavering, friendly fire (my game bugged) and high perfomance.

tkls

The following user thanked Gagliardi for this useful post:

JamesDRobbins
11-07-2020, 01:33 AM #7
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Im looking for unwavering, friendly fire (my game bugged) and high perfomance.

tkls

Hi, I don't have those and I just realize you manage to get them and share them in the new forum. That's great
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo