09-21-2020, 07:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, This will be my first upload!
The save I've included will be for a few of the more time consuming trophies, Legen-dairy, officer d, alien plushies, and all gaps.

For pliushies and gaps I've left Chopper drop the last area.
For Created skater challenges I've left the 15k combo in hanger

I will be working on Got There, but man.... what a headache.

Enjoy and hope it helps Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT : huge thanks to grant858 at TTG for the 'got there' save !! last is on chopper drop

You must login or register to view this content.

** 6/23/2021 Checked the saves as I heard one was not working but I can confirm they are working. Tested both on a dummy account.
MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF INFINITE MANUAL IN THE SETTINGS
MAKE SURE TO BE IN REGULAR TIMED MODE, NOT FREE SKATE
Good Luck!
Last edited by OldTowel ; 06-23-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: added save

The following 16 users say thank you to OldTowel for this useful post:

AC3fan, aeneax, AnonymousArtRev, kazuhirahunt, Kertha999, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, Mantrophy, Plexor, samurai_ghost, Shadow_dragon, shz_hossein, starkjim87, Stephen-Crawford, tt8, WillDemon

The following user groaned OldTowel for this awful post:

EViLxSKiLLZ
09-21-2020, 07:59 PM #2
also forgot to mention infinite manual is on, can turn that off if going for something that requires mods to be off
09-23-2020, 03:28 PM #3
Works great except for the alien dolls. The doll is already collected on the chopper drop level.
09-23-2020, 07:24 PM #4
Any chance for a conversion for the EU region?
09-23-2020, 10:20 PM #5
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
Works great except for the alien dolls. The doll is already collected on the chopper drop level.

Sorry about that I'll see if I can fix that when I get home
09-23-2020, 10:21 PM #6
Originally posted by MarcoFederici View Post
Any chance for a conversion for the EU region?

I'll see how to convert regions when I get home after I fix the save, sorry about that
09-23-2020, 10:56 PM #7

I just tested it works fine , make sure you're in the regular timed mode not free skate
09-25-2020, 12:36 PM #8
Originally posted by OldTowel View Post

I just tested it works fine , make sure you're in the regular timed mode not free skate

Went to the wrong place initially. Didn't go to 2 went to the place where everything was unlocked. When I went to 2 I got it.
09-25-2020, 02:45 PM #9

Went to the wrong place initially. Didn't go to 2 went to the place where everything was unlocked. When I went to 2 I got it.

awesome glad to hear it worked, i added a save for the 'Got There' trophy as well Happy
01-20-2021, 04:02 AM #10
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder

awesome glad to hear it worked, i added a save for the 'Got There' trophy as well Happy

got there doesnt work

The following user groaned JamesDRobbins for this awful post:

hearthbuddy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo