Post: Metro: Last Light Redux - Endings and Difficulty trophies [CUSA00592]
10-10-2020, 03:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Since the other saves on this site are only for the Redux Bundle, I'm sharing a save of my first playthrough with the Good Ending on Spartan difficulty.

Press continue, you are at the last checkpoint of the game. Just let the rest of the story play out. That should unlock Redemption and Spartan 2034.

Couldn't test it myself yet, so hopefully someone can confirm if this save works.

I might go for another playthrough on Survivor with the bad ending, not 100% sure yet though.

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: So I powered through the game a second time now and made a save for C'est La Vie and Survivor 2034. Just press continue, it's the very last checkpoint in the game (after the last battle), and finish the story.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dershmoo ; 10-16-2020 at 10:15 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to Dershmoo for this useful post:

aeneax, HAGH, Inferno67, Leonrpg, lucian_vlis, nightmare300, ultiplex
10-11-2020, 04:19 PM #2
great, thanks..... do you have saves for others trophies??
10-12-2020, 03:11 PM #3
Originally posted by gigiverna View Post
great, thanks..... do you have saves for others trophies??

Unfortunately I don't. I just decided to upload these saves, as I was looking for an ending save myself. I already did all the other trophies at that point, sorry dude.
10-12-2020, 04:47 PM #4
thanks
11-07-2020, 08:59 AM #5
Both worked like a charm. Thank you for your efforts and for sharing the files! Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo