02-14-2021, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello one and all, today I bring you a save to unlock some of the more tedious trophies in an even more tedious game.

You must login or register to view this content.

As it's a digital game that maybe myself a 5 total others played, I don't expect this to be of much help to anyone. But hey! Always nice to have something there for the just in case moments.

It's at the final checkpoint of the game. Loading it, and running down the stairs and out the shiny doors should unlock the following:

You must login or register to view this content. Historian Collect every remnant in a playthrough.

You must login or register to view this content. Lone Wolf Finish the game using only a single flare.

You must login or register to view this content. Full Circle Finish the game on any difficulty.

You must login or register to view this content. Picture of Health Finish the game without dying.

IMPORTANT NOTE

You must login or register to view this content. Sadomasochist Finish the game on Hard difficulty.

Can also be unlocked with this save. Do the following AFTER using the save once to unlock the above trophies. After the credits and you are returned to the menu, enter the settings and:

1) Change the difficulty to Hard and hit Apply Changes
2) Resume Story and once the game has loaded
3) Enter settings again and turn subtitles to OFF, apply changes, then beat the game again.

UPDATE: No Stone Unturned

You must login or register to view this content. No Stone Unturned Collect every single remnant.

Save loads at the start of the Sewers portion of the game. I can't really provide a surefire guide as to where to find the last remnant as the game procedurally generates the areas and remnant spawns, so where I found my last remnant likely won't be where you'll find yours. Luckily, for me, it was the very first one I came across and was a red sealed remnant. My best advice is to thoroughly search and grab each remnant you see. Trophy will pop once it's the correct one.

And that is all, for now. If I'm able to create another save to earn any other trophies, I'll update this thread with it.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-15-2021 at 04:48 PM. Reason: title

The following 5 users say thank you to WillDemon for this useful post:

aeneax, Battlehorst0, burnttoazdt, mokozan, samurai_ghost
04-05-2024, 02:42 PM #2
Thx bro,this really help a lot
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo