Post: Borederlands 2 VR - Near Complete Save Set [CUSA13946]
02-20-2021, 06:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this is near complete. All story trophies in order, numbered into folders with the zip inside. Each folder contains notepad document saying what needs to be done.

Trophies missing:

First One's Free
Phased and Confused
Not quite Dead (Lv 5) (Start a new game with a siren and complete First one's free and then get to level 5 then phase lock 100 enemies)
Goliath, Meet David (Use challenge accepted save then go to frostburn canyon)
Sugar Daddy (Tip Moxxi $10,000)
So much Blood! (Gunzerked for 90 seconds, will try and make a max level save later)
Cute Loot (kill a chubby, just got to find one use google)
Tribute to a vault hunter (use challenge accepted save, load tvhm and keep searching sanctuary use google for locations)
Definitely An Italian Plumber ( Kill Donkey Mong, challenge accepted save, use google)
High-Flying Hurler (killed a flying enemy with a Tediore weapon, easy enough)
Token Gesture (redeem 25 tokens plenty of codes on google still)
Unseen Predator (again i will make a max level assassin soon)
Build Buster ( kill a constructor without it building another bot)
How Do i look (Unlock 10 customisation, use your siren save for this)
Killing Time (Killed 5 enemies during BAMF)
Better then money (purchased 5 items from black market, use your siren save for this)

Majority of these trophies I can't make a save for. But all the hard ones are done in the save file.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 17 users say thank you to jonnywopper for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, batman148, caretaker29, HUYI82, JustAName1337, Leonrpg, leorik_fl, lolik, luminus, malachit75, MasterSplat, pandorra13, Peach55, SirDawg, Wosley, zayneisaacs
02-27-2021, 01:09 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jonnywopper View Post

Will def use this on the harder trophies since I can't play this game for a few hours without getting dizzy from the VR, thank you Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

jonnywopper
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo