Post: Tomb Raider DE - Complete Multiplayer Save - [CUSA00107]
02-12-2014, 07:48 AM #1
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello, fine folks of NGU!! Did you really want yet another Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition game save thread for a save that we currently can't use?!

... thought so. Smile

So, two things... yes, currently, we don't have a way to extract trophies from game saves for the PS4. I know this. No need to fan the hate flames for this, lol. Secondly, and interestingly, Tomb Raider's multiplayer is one of those rare games where your online data isn't save on some mystical server somewhere at Game's Studio Inc., LLC - it is saved as your PROFILE save on your system. Guess what that means? When (and/or IF) we have access to said future technology that allows the use of saves to unlock trophies, you won't have to grind for 15+ hours like I have to earn a few trophies!!! Huzzah!!!

Okay, enough rambling for a bit... here's the save:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4 Only, US Region):

Well, what do you get with this save? I'll tell ya!!

• True Commitment ~ The beast of multiplayer and takes around 15 hours to get legit. It takes 1,771,100 XP to reach Level 60. With this save, I've dropped you off at 1,769,525 XP ... around 1,500 XP from Level 60. Basically, you can get shot in the head a handful of times and garner enough XP, lol. You're welcome. Smile
  • Shopaholic ~ Just as much of a grind as "True Commitment," here you have to earn many, many Salvage points to be able to buy every weapon upgrade (including the Hitman Absolution weapon upgrades) and every character except the Prestige 2 "The General" character (not needed for this trophy as of a patch for the PS3 version of the old game). With this save, all you have to do is PURCHASE THE LARA CROFT CHARACTER for the trophy, and you've got plenty of Salvage to spare for the purchase. No grinding required!! Go you!!
  • All other trophies have been earned with this save in multiplayer. So I'm sure - as in other like-minded saves in other games - you would merely have to win one Ranked game for the "I'm All That" trophy, purchase one character for the "Narcissistic" (or, at least, get this when you purchase the Lara Croft character as mentioned previously), reach level 10, kill one more player with a turret for the 20 turret kills trophy, etc. Hopefully, this "do one easy thing for this trophy" will be the case in the future. Smile

Thanks so much for reading and, hopefully, this will help out a member of NGU in the near future!!
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-28-2018 at 01:48 AM.

The following 57 users say thank you to solidsnoova for this useful post:

19willy74, Anas014, armmyperez, Bluzz, borderlandsplz, brownie_1, BugMeNot12, chuchucha, danilo_BR, Darkknight305, Darknessawaits1234, don_kleberus, downisethe, dragun619, Elu51ve_E, feandre12, Fran_scandurva, Gríndhouse, Hannzo, hongthay, HW99, illogic, im90s, ion, jacobjohnson88, JanusAmy, Joeyyousif, joker.101, KingEmilWash, Major Meat Bone, mds525700, milito0022, MysticDragon, naruto195, NextGenUpdate, Ogonek, osamaffx, osamaffx, osamaffx, PascoalM, Rubbens7, sandsab, Schwibbel88, selvin santos, Slayer10193, soosanu, Spidex, TheBlackPec, themikado, Tom2795, tt8, uncharteddk, witlzx28, Wosley, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
07-09-2017, 06:14 PM #11
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by 9 View Post
Eu plz

wow. thats your 4th post...
07-09-2017, 07:35 PM #12
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
wow. thats your 4th post...

ya seriously people don't ask for different regions there is no reason why a poster would have both versions and there is no re regioning yet.
07-13-2017, 10:39 AM #13
Originally posted by solidsnoova View Post

Hello, fine folks of NGU!! Did you really want yet another Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition game save thread for a save that we currently can't use?!

... thought so. Smile

So, two things... yes, currently, we don't have a way to extract trophies from game saves for the PS4. I know this. No need to fan the hate flames for this, lol. Secondly, and interestingly, Tomb Raider's multiplayer is one of those rare games where your online data isn't save on some mystical server somewhere at Game's Studio Inc., LLC - it is saved as your PROFILE save on your system. Guess what that means? When (and/or IF) we have access to said future technology that allows the use of saves to unlock trophies, you won't have to grind for 15+ hours like I have to earn a few trophies!!! Huzzah!!!

Okay, enough rambling for a bit... here's the save:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4 Only, US Region):

Well, what do you get with this save? I'll tell ya!!

• True Commitment ~ The beast of multiplayer and takes around 15 hours to get legit. It takes 1,771,100 XP to reach Level 60. With this save, I've dropped you off at 1,769,525 XP ... around 1,500 XP from Level 60. Basically, you can get shot in the head a handful of times and garner enough XP, lol. You're welcome. Smile
  • Shopaholic ~ Just as much of a grind as "True Commitment," here you have to earn many, many Salvage points to be able to buy every weapon upgrade (including the Hitman Absolution weapon upgrades) and every character except the Prestige 2 "The General" character (not needed for this trophy as of a patch for the PS3 version of the old game). With this save, all you have to do is PURCHASE THE LARA CROFT CHARACTER for the trophy, and you've got plenty of Salvage to spare for the purchase. No grinding required!! Go you!!
  • All other trophies have been earned with this save in multiplayer. So I'm sure - as in other like-minded saves in other games - you would merely have to win one Ranked game for the "I'm All That" trophy, purchase one character for the "Narcissistic" (or, at least, get this when you purchase the Lara Croft character as mentioned previously), reach level 10, kill one more player with a turret for the 20 turret kills trophy, etc. Hopefully, this "do one easy thing for this trophy" will be the case in the future. Smile

Thanks so much for reading and, hopefully, this will help out a member of NGU in the near future!!

Thanks bro! After this, i'll just have to do the zipline trophy, and then I'll have plat Happy Fucking hate the multiplayer on Tomb Raider hehheh

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

hongthay
07-13-2017, 10:55 AM #14
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
ya seriously people don't ask for different regions there is no reason why a poster would have both versions and there is no re regioning yet.

Yes, I agree with you, re-region via Xploder is currently broken and there is no ETA for Xploder to fix it, also no ETA for SW to add re-region.

Right now, we have to do old school save trade like we did with PS2, original Xbox, Gamecube and GBA - all based on region.

We have to wait until those members have saves to upload.
09-01-2017, 08:56 PM #15
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
I've actually re-regioned it with Xploder and it worked. Took me 3 tries and it re-regioned fine.
09-02-2017, 07:06 PM #16
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
I've actually re-regioned it with Xploder and it worked. Took me 3 tries and it re-regioned fine.

Link for EU save, please?
09-03-2017, 07:39 AM #17
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by 15 View Post
Link for EU save, please?

Here you are. You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

bobsandbag, gogeta62, osamaffx, Wednesday 13, xSOADx
01-21-2018, 03:51 PM #18
Any chance someone could convert this to EU if possible, that would be amazing!
01-21-2018, 06:46 PM #19
gogeta62
Little One
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Here you are. You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks you very much =)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo