Post: Tomb Raider DE - Complete Multiplayer Save - [CUSA00107]
02-12-2014, 07:48 AM #1
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello, fine folks of NGU!! Did you really want yet another Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition game save thread for a save that we currently can't use?!

... thought so. Smile

So, two things... yes, currently, we don't have a way to extract trophies from game saves for the PS4. I know this. No need to fan the hate flames for this, lol. Secondly, and interestingly, Tomb Raider's multiplayer is one of those rare games where your online data isn't save on some mystical server somewhere at Game's Studio Inc., LLC - it is saved as your PROFILE save on your system. Guess what that means? When (and/or IF) we have access to said future technology that allows the use of saves to unlock trophies, you won't have to grind for 15+ hours like I have to earn a few trophies!!! Huzzah!!!

Okay, enough rambling for a bit... here's the save:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4 Only, US Region):

Well, what do you get with this save? I'll tell ya!!

• True Commitment ~ The beast of multiplayer and takes around 15 hours to get legit. It takes 1,771,100 XP to reach Level 60. With this save, I've dropped you off at 1,769,525 XP ... around 1,500 XP from Level 60. Basically, you can get shot in the head a handful of times and garner enough XP, lol. You're welcome. Smile
  • Shopaholic ~ Just as much of a grind as "True Commitment," here you have to earn many, many Salvage points to be able to buy every weapon upgrade (including the Hitman Absolution weapon upgrades) and every character except the Prestige 2 "The General" character (not needed for this trophy as of a patch for the PS3 version of the old game). With this save, all you have to do is PURCHASE THE LARA CROFT CHARACTER for the trophy, and you've got plenty of Salvage to spare for the purchase. No grinding required!! Go you!!
  • All other trophies have been earned with this save in multiplayer. So I'm sure - as in other like-minded saves in other games - you would merely have to win one Ranked game for the "I'm All That" trophy, purchase one character for the "Narcissistic" (or, at least, get this when you purchase the Lara Croft character as mentioned previously), reach level 10, kill one more player with a turret for the 20 turret kills trophy, etc. Hopefully, this "do one easy thing for this trophy" will be the case in the future. Smile

Thanks so much for reading and, hopefully, this will help out a member of NGU in the near future!!
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-28-2018 at 01:48 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to solidsnoova for this useful post:

19willy74, Anas014, armmyperez, Bluzz, borderlandsplz, brownie_1, BugMeNot12, chuchucha, danilo_BR, Darkknight305, Darknessawaits1234, don_kleberus, downisethe, dragun619, Elu51ve_E, feandre12, Fran_scandurva, Gríndhouse, Hannzo, hongthay, HW99, illogic, ion, jacobjohnson88, JanusAmy, Joeyyousif, joker.101, KingEmilWash, Major Meat Bone, mds525700, milito0022, MysticDragon, naruto195, NextGenUpdate, Ogonek, osamaffx, osamaffx, osamaffx, PascoalM, Rubbens7, sandsab, Schwibbel88, selvin santos, Slayer10193, soosanu, Spidex, TheBlackPec, themikado, Tom2795, tt8, uncharteddk, witlzx28, Wosley, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
02-12-2014, 07:57 AM #2
I'm going to pick up this game and try it out!

The following user thanked borderlandsplz for this useful post:

solidsnoova
02-12-2014, 08:00 AM #3
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
Originally posted by borderlandsplz View Post
I'm going to pick up this game and try it out!

It's absolutely worth a purchase! If you, in any way, like the Uncharted games especially, this game delivers that same epic feel (especially the single player)!! If the multiplayer wasn't such a grind, I'd say it's not half as bad as some reviewers make it out to be. Smile

The following user thanked solidsnoova for this useful post:

borderlandsplz
02-16-2014, 03:14 PM #4
hi
i need this save on ps3 !!
do you have save on ps3 ?
sorry i'm bad speak english
07-28-2016, 12:58 AM #5
Originally posted by solidsnoova View Post

Hello, fine folks of NGU!! Did you really want yet another Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition game save thread for a save that we currently can't use?!

... thought so. Smile

So, two things... yes, currently, we don't have a way to extract trophies from game saves for the PS4. I know this. No need to fan the hate flames for this, lol. Secondly, and interestingly, Tomb Raider's multiplayer is one of those rare games where your online data isn't save on some mystical server somewhere at Game's Studio Inc., LLC - it is saved as your PROFILE save on your system. Guess what that means? When (and/or IF) we have access to said future technology that allows the use of saves to unlock trophies, you won't have to grind for 15+ hours like I have to earn a few trophies!!! Huzzah!!!

Okay, enough rambling for a bit... here's the save:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4 Only, US Region):

Well, what do you get with this save? I'll tell ya!!

• True Commitment ~ The beast of multiplayer and takes around 15 hours to get legit. It takes 1,771,100 XP to reach Level 60. With this save, I've dropped you off at 1,769,525 XP ... around 1,500 XP from Level 60. Basically, you can get shot in the head a handful of times and garner enough XP, lol. You're welcome. Smile
  • Shopaholic ~ Just as much of a grind as "True Commitment," here you have to earn many, many Salvage points to be able to buy every weapon upgrade (including the Hitman Absolution weapon upgrades) and every character except the Prestige 2 "The General" character (not needed for this trophy as of a patch for the PS3 version of the old game). With this save, all you have to do is PURCHASE THE LARA CROFT CHARACTER for the trophy, and you've got plenty of Salvage to spare for the purchase. No grinding required!! Go you!!
  • All other trophies have been earned with this save in multiplayer. So I'm sure - as in other like-minded saves in other games - you would merely have to win one Ranked game for the "I'm All That" trophy, purchase one character for the "Narcissistic" (or, at least, get this when you purchase the Lara Croft character as mentioned previously), reach level 10, kill one more player with a turret for the 20 turret kills trophy, etc. Hopefully, this "do one easy thing for this trophy" will be the case in the future. Smile

Thanks so much for reading and, hopefully, this will help out a member of NGU in the near future!!

Um it says data belongs to other player help?
07-29-2016, 12:22 PM #6
You cannot edit saves at the moment for PS4. I'm pretty sure this save won't work, as multiplayer trophies tend not to unlock with save reassigning? From what I've seen in the past, they use information regarding MP stats from the servers, not your save file.

Its worth shot if what the OP says about the stats are saved on the save file to give this a shot though. Wish I'd looked into this on PS3, because the MP and MP trophies are a joke for this game. Wish they'd ditch MP for PS4 and I would of picked it up.
Last edited by SMITH_uk85 ; 07-29-2016 at 12:25 PM.
07-31-2016, 01:24 AM #7
Ok thanks
07-06-2017, 04:50 AM #8
Allicks
Bounty hunter
This works brilliantly with SW. Played one online game and got the level 60 trophy when the game finished.

Will go back and work through the other online trophies I'm missing.

Thanks a million!
07-06-2017, 04:51 AM #9
Allicks
Bounty hunter
This works brilliantly with SW. Played one online game and got the level 60 trophy when the game finished.

Will go back and work through the other online trophies I'm missing.

Thanks a million!
07-09-2017, 07:32 AM #10
Eu plz
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo